finale

One and Only

On the night when Jongin finally got a courage to confess his love to his beloved one, it probably the first and the last night he was able to do so. It was breezing on that summer night. Jongin had never liked the summer though. He was born in January, where the snow was falling hard on that month. Jongin was more a winter person. The breeze suited his taste. As if the nature knew he will be confessing today.

His coming soon life partner loves the summer though. He liked it when the sun burned his skin. The scorching heat made he sweat and it was the best time to drink his favourite strawberry slushy. Kyungsoo loved tanning so much. Because he is so fair, he wanted to match his skin colour with his Jongin too. Though, his skin started to peel when the autumn came and Jongin remained darker than his usual colour. He refused to get tanned without the winter boy present beside him.

They stared at the sea and tried to embrace the wind. “It feels as if Sehun’s here though. I bet he is really mad when we left him without a notice.” They chuckled. “Sehun’s sending a warning though. I couldn’t bring myself to turn on the phone though. He sure will bombard me with his angry voice notes. He sounds so annoying but he likes the function button too much. Bragging about how his voice sounds manly on the speaker. Euw.” Jongin scrunched his face and Kyungsoo laughed until his head was pulled back. “I can imagine that.” They both shivered at the strong breeze.

“So, do you have anything to say to me?” the summer boy asked innocently with his wide eyes staring at the tanned man. “Hahaha,” Jongin chuckled. “You’re getting impatient these days. Are you getting your attitude from Sehun? I know he will affect you in someday.” Jongin brushed the remaining hair that covered Kyungsoo’s forehead. It has been a long time since Kyungsoo kept his hair longer than one centimetre.

“Enough with Sehun, Jongin. I know you have been planning on something when you said you’re having a vacation with me. Baekhyun has been pestering me a week before we can get into our flight. It’s getting my nerve too.”

The winter boy snorted. “I’m brilliant enough not to share any single details to him and Chanyeol. They probably gonna ruin my plan away before I can even get started.” Kyungsoo too, he slowly kept Jongin’s hair behind his ear. Their intimate action was no longer a rare side. Jongin has liked to touch Kyungsoo head since he grew his hair. Kyungsoo was in push and pull condition at first but he can’t fight those warm hugs or hair ruffles Jongin gave. It felt a silent compliment to him.

The tanned man cleared his throat and held both of Kyungsoo’s hands. “Do Kyungsoo, do you know how much I treasure you right? Especially in our special group?” The said man smile a little and hummed as an answer. “If I said I only want you to be the special one in my one and only heart, will you accept me?” The summer boy smiles widen and it slowly started to form a heart shape.

“If I said I want you to be one and only boyfriend, would you like to be one?” Now the heart shaped has fully formed and they both were grinning. “Oh, Jongin. Don’t ask the obvious though.”

Not satisfied with Kyungsoo reaction, the taller guy asked again. “Will you accept me, the one and only teleport guy in this world to teleport to your heart?”

Kyungsoo laughed whole-heartedly and said, “Yes, Jongin! YES! This earth boy will crack a mountain to accept your love.”

A right hand was soothing the cherry coloured cheek. “May I…”

“JUST DO IT! GOD DAMN IT KIM JONGIN!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There was when the time seemed to stop and all Jongin knew was his world contained with Kyungsoo only. But the time was too short when he felt Kyungsoo was pulled away from his embrace.

“What … the …, Kyung—“

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jongin started to hate the white colour. Even though it clearly cdescribed the colour of snow during winter season. Even a tiny spot of black can be clearly seen in the white covered walls. Red made it even obvious.

The teleporter rubbed the spot with his towel. Kyungsoo has a coughing fit since yesterday and it doesn’t show any sign it will be better soon. Even in his sleep, the earth manipulator coughed silently. He knew Kyungsoo probably won’t get his sleep anyway but a rest will do.

Their captors have been too aggressive these days. They don’t experiment on Jongin anyway because there wasn’t anything much to test with his power. Kyungsoo, in other hand, has been receiving it worse. He retaliated and fought with them too. The so-called doctors in scrubs put too much interest in Kyungsoo’s power. The smaller can do more than what he already has done when he first discovered his power. Jongin knew that too. But the risk of practicing the summer boy power would lead to so much attention and happened to this couple was one thing that they wanted to avoid the most.

Being discovered.

Both Kyungsoo and Jongin screwed it anyway. So, the last thing they can do was keeping their mouths shut. Nobody or no one would not know where the others were hiding. Only both of them knew and this should be keeping shut from the nurse or doctor or even the rough bodyguard.

The doctors look liked they have contacted with Sehun’s impatient disease. They would go to a level where they physically hurt both them. Not that they don’t torture them physically since the first day of captured anyway but now they beat out of both Kyungsoo and Jongin too. There was bluish turned to greenish coloured bruise at Kyungsoo left eyes and Jongin doesn’t want to even lift his own shirt to see the result of the beating. They were doing a good job of keeping their mouth shut.

“I want to run from this place, Jongin. I want to escape.” Eyes still closed.

“We will. I will make we will escape this hell.” Jongin whispered.

“Hope the boys are doing a great job. Nobody should be slacking.” Know his friends too much, not any single of them will be able to sit down properly after they were getting any info of approaching them.