"I KISSED MARK HYUNG"

Cuteness overload
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mark lee wasn't weak. He was as strong as titanium, as unbreakable as nokia 3310, as cold as ice and as firm as a piece of wood. But whenever he saw lee donghyuck his knees were starting shaking and his heart started beating fast and he could not breathe.

Because lee donghyuck wore loooong sleeved, cute as f.ck, soft and fluffy, oversized sweaters that made him has cute little paws and he looked so god damn cute and mark lee was so weak for it. So weak for him.

And lee donghyuck had that beautiful, shiny smile that could make the sun get jealous by how bright it was. And lee donghyuck had that perfectly tanned, BEAUTIFUL skin that made mark want to never stop looking at him. And lee donghyuck had those deer like, dark, BIG, brown eyes that mark just wanted to get lost in. And lee donghyuck had that cute little TINY nose that made mark's eyes get teary everytime he sniffed. And lee donghyuck had those soft looking pair of cheeks that mark just wanted to caress and squeeze and KISS. And lee donghyuck had those pair of rose shaded, SUPER SOFT looking, plumb lips that mark just wanted to peck a thousands kisses on it.

And lee donghyuck was lee donghyuck and mark lee was so hopelessly, so helplessly in love with him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mark hyuuuung" 

Mark could feel his knees getting weak just by hearing that sweet, cheerful, honey voice calling his name.

"Yes hyuckkie ?"

The said boy, hyuckkie, tiptoed and pecked his favorite hyung's cheek sweetly.

"I love youuuuu"

Mark smiled, even though he was dying on the inside, and petted his best friend's head.

"I love you too hyuckkie"

"Yaaaaaaay" the light brown haired boy jumped up and down while holding onto the blonde haired one's arm tightly "hyunggie loves me too"

It took everything of mark to not pull the adorable boy in front him into a tight hug and pecks kisses alllllll over his cute little face.

"Hyung hyung hyung"

"Yes hyuckkie ?"

Donghyuck checked around with hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter