CHAPTER 1

Wanna Be Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Noonaaaaaaaa!!”

“Yah Minjung noona!! Wake up or you’ll be late,” He shakes her body as strong as he can. She chuffs and turns to the other way of the bed.

“Few more minutes please...” She replied. He shook his head and sit on her bed for a while. Wake Minjung up every morning was hard as always because she will always waking up late and blaming Kijoong for not waking up her earlier. Suddenly, a brilliant idea popup into his mind.

“Noona!! Appa is coming,” with that Kijoong gets up from her bed and run out of the room while Minjung's eyes was opened as big as owl as she rushing get out from her bed and going into the bathroom. Kijoong’s smile can’t be hidden yet he walks out of the room with a satisfied heart.

FEW MOMENTS LATER…

Aish that punk! How dare he trick me? I will revenge it later to you, kid. You’re dead!

“Hwang Kijoong! You better show yourself or you’ll walk to school today!” and she receive no voice or see no Kijoong here so she shall take off now.

“Minjung ah, eat your breakfast,” said Mrs Kim, one of the maids as she passes by the dining room. Honestly, she is late already but since she was taught to appreciate and respect people so she decided to take a bite.

“Mrs. Kim, I’m sorry I’m late for school. So, let me take this with me,” a bread with jam only? Well, never mind. As long as I get to fill my empty stomach then it’s okay. She take a bite on the bread and

“HWANG MINJUNG HURRY UP WE ARE LATE” Sejeong yelled. It’s been like 1083920 times she screamed but Minjung is never going to show up.

“Unnie, there’s no need to scream. I’m here already,” Well, the most important is she needs to find somebody that annoyed her. Her eyes are keen enough to find someone in the car enjoying his own jam. Without hesitation, she gets into the car and sit properly while Kijoong still dancing in his own world.

“Kijoongie, you are so smart today,” A smile plastered on her face while she hangs her arm around his shoulder. He takes off his earphones, looking Minjung from head to toe then he place his hand on Minjung’s forehead.

“You’re having a fever,” He said eventually and wearing his earphone back. Even before he gets to touch his earphone, Minjung pinches his left ear mercilessly.

“Smart enough to trick me huh? HOW DARE YOU,” she then pinched both of his cheeks and stretch it out like it’s a piece of yeast.

“Noona!! It hurts. Damn it,”

“Yah! You dare to curse in front of me huh? You better behave you pu-

“Stop it. Both of you,” Sejeong earns glare from both of them. She shook her head off and get into the car and sit beside Minjung.

“Mr. Lee, let’s go. We’re late,” Sewoon, being the most punctual person ever, gets beside the driver seat and put on his seatbelt.

“Hyung, I think you’re the one who late today,” Hwang Kijoong never overlooks anyone who late. Sewoon just look at him and shrugs it off.

“My uniform lost this morning. I think they fly to Europe,” He said while looking out of the window. Sejeong and Minjung couldn’t control and burst into laughter. Kijoong was left dumbfounded for a while and then he gets what his brother mean.

“Ah hyung~ Sorry for that… It’s not my fault either that Mr. Ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter