Idiot

Save Myself [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        Small oval face, striking cat eyes, soft kissable lips, smooth and silky hair, perfect 90 degrees shoulders, bold y collarbones, big heart, small waist, abs, thick thighs, shapely derriere... whatever, but you get it, she has the body to die for. 

 

 

 

Deep singing voice, insanely rapping skills, cute aegyo, y kiwi accent... yeah you get it too, she has the voice that can keep your heart thumps loud.

 

 

A very supportive and sensitive woman. Has a strong will and dedication. She's a strong woman. A responsible human. Deep inside lounges a soft side of her. Someone who cares deeply to those she loves, someone who looks out for them, someone who is understanding, someone... 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

...sighs, you know what? I can go on forever on how I see her. What I see and feel about her. I don't know anymore. What have you done to me Jennie Kim?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lisa is in love. She is so oh very much in love. She's in so deep. She stopped denying that fact long ago. She had already made peace with herself that she has feelings for Jennie more than what it should be. But what to do with this feeling? She doesn't have clue either.


Jennie just never looked at her the way she wanted to. She's her friend. They've been friends for more than half a decade now. They had shared a lot of stories, moments and memories and still counting. It just never took a step higher than what they have. She shouldn't expect—she knows that—but what can you do? Sometimes you can't help but hope something will happen even though you know at the end, it will just hurt you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Blackpink took a vacation. Finally, Lisa can go back home to Thailand. This is her first time going back after they officially debuted. A lot of things had changed since then. She misses her family everyday, and now she will be able to spend time though it will be quite short. 


She didn't expect the crowd. The overwhelming welcome. She can't help but be emotional. Years of waiting and now she's an idol and here are her supportive countrymen. Going back is more than just how she misses her homeland, she also needed some space to breathe. God knows how long can she endure this bubbling feelings she just wanted nothing but to bury. She needed time to think.

 

 

 

 

 


"Did the sky fell down, sweetie?" Lisa looked up and saw her grandma gazing worriedly at her albeit she's smiling. She visited her grandparents in their province and it's nice to feel like a spoiled girl again with their affections.

She hummed, "What sky falls down, grandma?"

Her grandma chuckled, "You have been looking down staring into nothing for almost an hour now with that pout", she playfully tapped the blonde's lips to keep it back to its normal state. "So, I thought you saw the sky fell down and get sad over it."

 

"..."


"Is everything alright, baby girl?"

Lisa smiled softly at that, "I don't know grandma. My mind is just so clouded right now."

"Did someone bullied you? Is it the rude antis? Tell me Lisa who are we going to attack."

This is why she loves being with her grandparents. She leaned her head to her grandma's shoulders and can't help but giggle. "No one's attacking grandma. It's just overwhelming. Finally I am an idol now, everything will change from now on."

"And yet your career isn't the only one bothering you."

Lisa sighed, "Yes."

"You can tell me if you want."

 

 

 

 

"..."

 

 

 

 

"Have you experienced stage fright before, grandma?"

"Yes. Before when school requires us to perform something."

Lisa pouted, "What's with the short reply, grandma?"

"You asked me and I answered it. Okay moving on to the next bothering you."

"What?"

"Come on, don't let grandma waiting."


'Eh? What's she up to?'


"Have you been anxious with lots of crowd?" Lisa asked.

"Yes, especially when there's mall sales. It's really crowded." Her grandma answered.

 

"Really?"

"Yes, okay next."

Lisa scrunched her eyebrows and her pout is still strongly in place. "Have you misses your family that is away from you?"

"Of course. When your mother, our children are growing up. I and your grandpa knows someday they'll have their own families and we'll miss them when they settled down. Now, we misses all of you and we're happy when you visit us."

"And?"

"That's it. You already know that sweetie. Next."

"But your reply is quite short."

"We can save the family drama next time."

Lisa sighed in defeat. "Have you experienced hardships in your work or career?"

"There's no easy work, sweetie. So, yes."

"Have you questioned your future and wonder what is ahead of you?"

"We all are."

 

 

"..."


"..."

 

 

 

Everything is so peaceful. The wind blows and its cool air relaxing the stresses in you body. Trees, plants and leaves dancing with it. The ecosystem is in its usual cycle. It's so quiet and serene. Lisa is still leaning at her grandma. She's just like a child again sharing stories with each other.

 

 

"..."

 

 

"Have you experienced heartbreak before, grandma?"

 

 


"There you go! I thought you will ask about world wars, illuminatis, and mermaids before you will ask that."

"Eh?... uhm...so?..." Lisa trailed. 'So, she's been waiting for me to ask that? Oh grandma...'

"Of course. Especially with your grandpa. He is such a pain in the , you know."

Lisa chuckled. "But you still ends up with each other."

"We always goes back to each other."

Lisa smiled. "I wish I could have like what's yours."

"Why? What happened?" Her grandma inquired.

 

 

"I fell in love. That's it."

 

"That is wonderful. Then why are you broken hearted?"

"It can never been given back, I guess." Lisa sighed for umpteenth time.

"Does he know about this?"

'He? No grandma, it's a woman. But I'll save that news next time.' "No."

"Then how can you say that?"

"They just never looked at me the same way."

"What if they do when you're not looking?

"I should've caught a glimpse of it at least once, grandma. Or even once I should see a soft gaze more than platonic from them but there's nothing."

"What if you just didn't get the chance to see it yet?"

"Grandma, I've been waiting and hoping for years now. How can I miss a chance when all I do is look at them and hope for it?" Lisa felt her eyes starting to burn and tears threatening to fall down.

"Years? That long?" Lisa nods.

"When did you start having these feelings?"

"I don't know, grandma. I'm not sure. I think I've always felt this way and I just didn't know it that time."

"Maybe they do look at you but their face doesn't give it away?"

"They do, grandma. I-I s-saw it."

Her grandma frowned. How heartbreaking it is hearing someone else's voice crack when they are about to cry. Especially hearing it from someone you care and love. Her innocent and pure granddaughter. "You saw it?"

Lisa clenched her trembling hands into fist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter