Tulog Na

Jaljayo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A deep sigh escaped his lips. He just woke up and checked his phone when he was welcomed by new articles of him.

It’s an article of digging all the women linked to him.

He groaned in annoyance.

He understood his relevance to the public. It sounds conceited but it’s the life he has been living, it’s a fact.

Every clothes he wear is in. Every word he uses publicly is it. Every song he makes is a hit. Every, single move he makes is hot.. topic. He himself is a full on topic.

“SHIBAL!” He yelled and tried to compose himself with a deep sigh. His jaws were tightly clenched.

He remembered the need to clear things out the last scandal he had. It was a mini bulldozer to the fence he had been building. It irked him to respond and brush her off his sleeve. He knows it wont die that easy but at least he spoke. His fans are smart.

He’s tired of work most of the time and on days he can rest, he gets this. People just like writing articles about him.

Specifically attracting negativity.

Even recycling articles, like today, to garner attention. To garner clicks. To gather their pay check.

He scrolled through the article and let out a humorless chuckle. He doesn’t know what to feel. Be happy she’s not on the list, be mad she’s not on the list?

“Aisht! Chincha! The ahjumma gives me mixed emotions.” He ruffled his hair as he dropped his phone beside him.

Grabbing the pillow beside him, he breathed in with closed eyes. He opened his eyes as he breathed out.

He should be happy she isn’t in line with the others, because she is far greater than them. Wouldn’t he be more irked if she gets compared to them. Others may have their own opinions but to him, they’re all out of her league.

But it was his own doing why she isn’t on most topics as such regarding him. When all he wanted is too shout out to the world how she owns his heart. It was still in his favor since she wants to keep their relationship not public.

It’s her wish and she cited reasons that he accepted and tried understanding. And what she wants, he gives. He wished she was a taker than a giver. Because he’d exchange all his money just to give her everything she wanted. Sometimes he thought it be easier if she was materialistic and he’d just buy her things. But no, she’s abstemious and sentimental. And when she likes something money can buy, she's independent enough to buy her own when all he wants is to be her provider. But it's 1 one of the many things that makes her hot. He wouldn’t want her to change anyway.

The pillow smelled of her.

It calms him. Sge calms him.

Grabbing back his phone, he opened his messaging app and sent her “Bogosipda.”.

 

Shower then breakfast.

More like a late afternoon lunch.

 

He later on found out he’s the day’s hot topic. And he didn’t even do anything.

The list of girls that he never dated was just the tip of the ice berg.

Apparently, it’s hate on Kwon Jiyong day.

All his issues resurfaced. Be it his music or lifestyle. The wrong decisions he made. It’s all been brought back to the shore. Add in speculations and made up issues.

For some reason, he dug through it and sunk in the dark ocean bed of hate.

He locked himself in the studio and even the soundproof walls can’t contain the aura of sadness and anger from the closed doors.

Just like any other recording day, Jiyong spent hours and hours and hours in there with no thought of what time it is or that he hasn’t eaten anything.

He’s both drunk in alcohol and energized with caffeine but all he really had was water.

 

“Ji?” Sandara arrived. It was not that late. She just had a couple of meetings and a photoshoot.

Picking up Iyewho welcomed her, she looked for her boyfriend who haven’t responded to any of her texts.

Or calls.

And even now as she call out to him.

“Ji?” She called out once again, still, nada. Taehee said earlier that he didn’t left the house all day.

Walking to his in-house studio and office. It was small but it serves it’s purpose. For quick recordings in case ideas hit him and quick office work. As much as possible, home should be where he rests. Since there are these circumstances, a walk-in closet is sacrificed as an office.

It was where she found him.

“Yeobo.” She called softly.

He looked at her and just blinked softly. He looked tired.

“I haven’t eaten dinner. Join me?” She asked and he stood up, walked towards her and hugged her tight as he can with Iye between them.

“You’re home.” He stated resting his chin to her shoulder. It would look awkward with their height difference and with his knees bent, him leaning forward so he can assume the position. But Jiyong is comfortable.

“Let’s stay like this.” He whispered but she squirmed and he held her tighter. Hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter