[XIAO] •Sweetest Downfall•

Tension Up! We are UP10TION!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already late midnight when Dongyeol noticed that his same-aged friend still hasn't returned home.

He immediately put on his jacket and searched for their leader,whom he found in their living room,sitting comfortably with his eyes closed.

"Jinwook hyung,is Hwanhee still out?" He asked and sat beside the older.

"Oh,Dongyeol-ah." The older opened his eyes and sat up straight. "I thought you were already sleeping.As far as I know,he's still at the company with manager hyung."

"Eh? But it's very late already..." He took a glance at their wall clock and sighed.

"Manager hyung still had some works to do while Hwanhee...he's still practicing for sure." He heard the leader breathe out an exasperated sigh.

"I'm still waiting for Hwanhee to come back...I've been wanting to talk to him." Jinwook pursed his lips. "I noticed how he tends to overwork himself these past few weeks and I'm really worried about him already..."

So,I'm not the only one who noticed it.

Hwanhee is his bestfriend,he perfectly knows and understands everything that's in his mind. But seriously speaking, right now,he's also confused.

The guy just turned a bit distant to them these past few weeks. Even to him. They rarely hang out nowadays since after their practice or schedules,Hwanhee would always be inside the practice room.

This can't go on like this...

"I noticed that too hyung..." He sighed and remembered the purpose on why he came down. "Hyung...can I..check on Hwanhee? Please?" He pleaded.

Jinwook seemed hesitant at first. So he does what he does best.

"Hyung...Please?I'll be back,don't worry." He asked,with an overly-cute tone of voice this time.

He saw Jinwook smile softly and nodded slightly. Yes!

"But make sure to be covered and don't stay too long. And...try to talk to Hwanhee." Jinwook looked at him worriedly. "He might be comfortable in opening up to you since you're his bestfriend."

"I will hyung,don't worry too much." Dongyeol smiled and bid goodbye to the older.

He took his time to walk to the Company. But of course,he has a mask. Who knows if some reporters or even Dispatch is outside to take some fishy scandals.

His mind was just clouded with the possible reasons on why Hwanhee was acting so strange.

At first,he thought that the younger wasn't just feeling well but then it continued for weeks and he can't really stand it anymore.

He promised Hwanhee that he'll protect him and he meant it with all his heart. He doesn't know why but he hates seeing Hwanhee hurt.No,he knows exactly why.

It's not new to him,he perfectly knows that he's slowly falling. He tried to stop it but it didn't do any good.

But when he promised to protect Hwanhee,he also vowed to himself that he'll embrace what he's feeling for the older.He won't deny it,even if he gets hurt in the end.

He proceeded to their own practice room as soon as he arrived inside the company.

He heard a loud blast of music from inside so he didn't bother to knock since i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter