FINAL

Always

As usual jisung would go to his favourite café. It's just recently he decide to go to the café quite frequently.

Because of this one guy that have just caught his attention. It was Park jihoon. That boy is cute to the fact that he can't take his eyes off jihoon.

Jisung can't stop staring at how beautiful his face are. His admiring cherry lips make jisung stares at the prettiness of park jihoon.

Everything about jihoon make jisung melt in his thought. "this boy is cute" "omg am I in love?" "well that's not a first time but omg this boy somehow make my heart can't stop fluttering at everything he does".

He came to this café on the first time soaked in rain after his messed up relationship with his ex ong seungwoo. His clothes was all wet.

He found a nearby café and decide to give it a try since it's pretty cold. But oh boy oh boy he did not expect it would be an eye candy for him. Once he saw jihoon his eyes just melt at his prettiness.

But jisung didn't have a thought for that feeling to be that serious. All he thought of now is his heart is empty again. Having a flashback of seungwoo's word that is still lingering in his mind, make his heart hurt.

"I don't think this going to turn out to be good for our relationship, let's split up." "I hope you find someone better in your life jisung" seungwoo said as he left jisung soaked in the rain.

Sadly not even once seungwoo turn his head back to jisung. He just left without a word.

Jisung is soaked in the rain, his tears fall down to his cheeks but obviously because of the rain the tears doesn’t seems real.

Just like how he think seungwoo might have thought how he is to him. He is not real in seungwoo's life he seems like an invisible person.

"hey are you okay?" someone snapped the hell out of jisung. It's the pretty guy he thought to himself. "huh? Oh oh yeah im fine it's just it's heavily rain right now so I decide to stay here for a while and try for some hot coffee" jisung replied.

The pretty boy nodded as he understand at why this random guy is here now and he quickly take an ordered for jisung. After 5 minutes the boy came back with the coffee.

" I have something to give you" jihoon said left jisung questioning himself.

"here please take this jacket" the younger boy said as he hand out a jacket to jisung. "Ah no it's okay im that-" jisung's word were cut off by the boy.

"It's okay I have another one you can take this for a while it's freezing here".

Jisung just take the jacket without a word and later thank jihoon for his kind behaviour. Jihoon bow to him and went to take his next orders.

"But hey what is your name? im jisung by the way yoon jisung". The boy turn to him "It's jihoon, Park jihoon".

Since then Jisung have been to this cafe quite frequently because of jihoon. He still didn't hand back the jacket that jihoon gives to him. He always make a reason saying that hes forget every single time he went to the café.

Well obviously that's not the reason, he just want to keep the jacket for himself. Because he want to remember the moment where jihoon smiles sweetly at him.

"Hi jisung you've came here quite freqeuntly these day so you want the regular?" jihoon said as he smiles cutely at jisung. Jisung can feel his heart fluttering at jihoon's cute smiles he nodded at jihoon as a reply.

He want to know jihoon better so he just decide to brave himself to talk about it with jihoon. "Hey jihoon I know it's been 2 weeks but I never get to know you that much you know" Jisung said. Jihoon agreed.

"Well mr. jisung if you want to know more about me then I would like to know more about you" Jihoon said as he sit infront of jisung. Jisung smiles they start of with early conversation like age, where do you live and all those simple question.

Until  one day to the point they were talking about his family. Jisung tell him a story of how he lost his parents. He can feel his eyes start to build a tears again until.

Jihoon hold his hand and look at him in the eyes "hyung.. I will always be here for you it's okay". Jisung melt in jihoon's touch his hand feels so warm. His heart can't take it anymore.

He look away from jihoon's gaze and take his hand away. "I have to go..". Jisung dashed out of the café as quick as he can until he didn't realized that he left his phone on the table.

Jihoon who saw he left the phone quickly take the phone and quickly ran to jisung. He find jisung but someone is infront of him.

Jisung can't bear to look up towards the guy face. He ran to jisung and take his arm and trying to take jisung away from scene "honey, I was looking for you everywhere you know?" jihoon said as he gently pat jisung's head.

Jihoon look toward the guy "who is this honey? is this your friend?". They guy smiles "Im seungwoo, Ong seungwoo" the guy said. He left jihoon wondering himself "is he gong seungwoo? Or hong seungwoo? Hmm?"

"my name is quite confusing right?" seungwoo said as he reach out for jihoon's hand and shake with it. "and you are? Mr…?" "jihoon, park jihoon im jisung's boyfriend".

Jisung's eyes widen up hearing jihoon's shock statement and left him flustered. He do know what to do at that time. The vibe somehow is so intense at that time.

"ah really well if that so I better get going now" seungwoo bow to both jihoon and jisung. "I hope you guys have a great time together in your relationship.

He left jihoon and jisung without looking back to them just like how he used to do to jisung when they first split up. Jisung look down on the ground "Im just gonna go home now".

Jihoon nodded "wait hyung your phone" jisung take the phone from him and left jihoon alone at the sidewalk. Jihoon sighed "I hope he is okay though".

After 15 minutes of staring at the ceiling while lying on his bed like an idiot person. His phone vibrates, he took his phone and look at the text. It's jihoon but I never remember I put his number in here before.

              

           Jihoon 💖

Jihoon: Jisung hyung~

Jisung: Uh.. Jihoon? How did you find my number?

Jihoon: You left your phone here before remember?

Jisung : Ah..why are you texting

Jihoon: hyung can we meet up?

Jisung: What is it all of sudden jihoon-ah?

Jihoon: Pleaseeeeeeeee ><

Jisung: Fine, where do you want to meet?

Jihoon: At the cafe at 7:00 pm cool?

Jisung : cool but…

Jihoon: but what?

Jisung: who put your name like this??

Jihoon: Why? You don’t like it?

Jisung: no I like it a lot. (^//.//^)

Jihoon: sure hyung. Of course you does.

Jisung: but jihoon-ah…

Jihoon: ne~ ^^

Jisung: Thanks about what happened just now.

Jihoon: hyung its okay I cared for you so if theres anything I can help I will ok so don’t worry.

Jisung: sure jihoon I will.

Jihoon: but hyung who is tha guy and why are you so flustered seeing him?

Jisung: He.. I will tell you later after we met..i think it's better to tell you in person right?

Jihoon: ok hyung if that's what you want.

Jisung close his phone and quickly showered up,dress himself and getting ready to meet jihoon. When he arrived at the cafe he already seeing jihoon waiting outside the café with pout on his lips.

He thought to himself jihoon always look so cute he can feel himself dying because of this. "oh!hyung" jihoon turn to look at jisung who is not that far away from him.

"alright jihoon, where are we going?" jisung said as jihoon smiles at him as he took jisung's arm and link it with his . "amusment park" jihoon smiles at jisung.

Jihoon loves to ride all of those scares game at the amusment park meanwhile jisung almost feels like hes gonna puke at any time soon.

After all the fuss jisung and jihoon decide to head home. They can't still stop talking about how jisung's face was when they rode the rollercoaster. They laughed happily the entire walk.

"Ah hyung you said you want to tell me something about the guy" jihoon said that make jisung stop his paces and look at jihoon. "well hes actually my…" jisung bites his lips and can bare to say it. "hes your what?" jihoon tilted his head. "my ex boyfriend" jisung said that left jihoon blinking his eyes so many time.

"ah.. Im sorry I didn't mean to.." jihoon said as he rubbed his hand behind his neck. "it's oakt things happened" jisung smiles at him. Jihoon smiles back as a reply.

They were at the sideways near the han river and for all of sudden snow start to fall and filling up the place. "oh, it's snowing" jihoon said as he reached out his hand and snow falls on them. "it's pretty" jihoon smiles warmly at jisung.

"you are prettier" jisung said as he pull jihoon's hands, he grip with it tightly and look at him in the eyes. "jihoon…I lov-" jisung's word were cut off by jihoon when he kissed jisung on the lips.

The kisses left jisung shock as he widen his eyes up. "I love you too yoon jisung" jihoon said as he wrapped his hands around jisung's neck. Jisung look at jihoon in the eyes with full of loves.

He leaned in for another kissed, jihoon pull jisung closer as they can deepened their kisses. Everything feels like a dream. It's feels like the world have stop for them to enjoy this moment. Their kisses a was passionate and sweet.

After 10 month being together. They seems like the happiest couple on earth. Every time they spend together with is precious. They just don’t want to end the beautiful relationship between them.

 

Jihoon's pov

He never thought that his life would be so lucky to have jisung in his life. Hes appreciating every single moment they are together.

He loves laughing at every jokes jisung make. He loves everything about jisung, his expression, his smiles and his warm affection whenever he needs one.

How jihoon hoped for his day to go from this world a bit slower. He don't want to go just yet.

He loves jisung, he don’t want to leaves jisung alone.

When the first time the doctor announced that he have cancer he lost all of his hope. Hes not confident on living on this world anymore. As a last stage cancer patients he feels like he lost everything in this world.

But yet jisung came to his life and completely change all the negative aura he used to have. He is greatful that jisung came to his life and make him feels how it's like to feels alive again.

One day they went for a walk at the han river. Jihoon decide to talk about his cancer. He never told jisung anything about it. He doesn't want to make jisung worried even if it's just for him.

"Jisung hyung.. I-" jihoon start to feel dizzy his vision seems to be blurry. He feels the pain on the chest and quickly clunched it. As he fall to the ground and blood that is never ending flowing out from his mouth. The cough is getting louder.

 

Jisung's pov

Jisung who saw the scene quickly went to jihoon as he shocked and worried at how jihoon was literally covered with blood all over his hands and t-shirt. "j-jihoon-ah why are you like this jihoon!".

Jisung's eyes were in tears, quickly he search for his phone and call for an ambulances. Jihoon is already unconscious in his embraces.

"Jihoon-ah! Please don’t leave me jihoon-ah! Jihoon-ah!" jisung said as tears doesn't stop flowing out of his eyes. Jihoon have passed the emergency room and left jisung outside the room worrying for him.

After 2 hours waiting for jihoon, the doctor finally came up to him saying that he is okay for now. "His condition is stable and just need more rest now but unfortunately…" the dotor said as he doesn't want to finished his words.

"unfortunately what?...." jisung asked the doctor as he can feel his tears start to build out from his eyes. "unfortunately his cancer is getting worse since hes in the last stage, we afraid he might just have 3 months left to live".

"c-cancer?" jisung stattered upon hearing such shocking news. Tears fall down to his cheeks, he did not expect to hear such news. "but with our treatment we can make him life longer so please don't worry for it mr.jisung" the doctor said as he patted jisung's shoulders.

 

The day after…

Jihoon open his eyes, he seems to be quite unfamiliar with this place. As he saw jisung sleeping while holding his hands. He jisung's hair and that cause jisung to wakes up.

"ah.. Did I wake you up? Im sorry if I-" jihoon's word were cut of by jisung "why didn't you tell me?" jisung said tears already fall on to his cheeks. "h-hyung I-…." hes stuttered upon hearing jisung saying that.

"I was about to-" "why didn't you tell me earlier jihoon?! What make it so hard for you to tell me?!" Jisung screamed at jihoon. Seeing jisung like this make jihoon feel so guilty tears fall down to his cheeks as he he opened his mouth.

"I don't want you to feel worried for me im sorry-" "jihoon of course I will because I am your boyfriend and of course I will worried for you because I care for you!" jisung screamed back to jihoon.

Jihoon pulled jisung in for a hugs " hyung im sorry.. Im really sorry". Jisung pull out from the hugged and look at jihoon right into his eyes. "I love you jihoon, I love you park jihoon" jisung said as jihoon reply him with a sweet light kisses on the lips "I love you too yoon jisung".

Every month jihoon seems weaker and weakier. His hair is losing day by day. His face is pale and he look so fragile to the point he would fall at any moment.

He begin to become more skinnier too, jisung can tell that jihoon is not that long anymore. But he can always be there till the end of jihoon's life he will always be there.

They are at the park, they sat on the bench as jisung slowly and carefully pull jihoon's weak body in his embraces. Jihoon's put his head on jisung's chest. He can hear jisung's heartbeat from here.

Jihoon open his mouth and said "jisung hyung…if I die please don't forget me…". Jisung can feel his tears start to draw on his eyes upon hearing that "of course I will not forgives you. You meant everything to me" jisung said as he wipes the tears that fall down to his cheeks.

Jihoon closes his eyes "im so sleepy can I….sleep now?" jihoon said that make jisung's tears doesn't stop falling. Jisung take a big sighed as he answers "Yes…you can" jisung pull jihoon tightly into his embraces.

Jihoon's head suddenly start to feel weak on his chest as jihoon's hands fall down to his side. Tears fall down from jisung's eyes as it wet on jisung's cheeks. He carried jihoon's weak body and brought him to his room.

The nurse in his room knew he alredy gone. She nodded as she tells the doctor about jihoon.

During the funeral day jisung can't even dare to look at jihoon's body for the last time. But he have to brave himself since it's the last time.

After the funeral he went back home feeling quite lonely. He will be used to it. He thought to himself eventhough it somehow impossible.

It's been 1 year since jihoon left him. He missed jihoon so much. So every weekend he would go to visit jihoon's grave and talk about his day.

He would talk about how much he missed him and how much he missed jihoon to feel jihoon in his embraces again. He missed everything about jihoon. He missed jihoon's preety smiles he missed jihoon's pretty face.

Until he himself could even realized tears drop down to his cheeks and he quickly wiped it. He closed his eyes and clunched his heart. "I miss you so much jihoon". He said.

The moment he opened his eyes jihoon is infront of him. He smiles at jisung just like how the first time jisung fall in loves with him. "hyung..i missed you too". Jihoon went in closer for a kiss. Jisung closes his eyes as he melt into the kiss.

The second time jisung open his eyes. Jihoon is no longer infront of him, he smiles as he knows jihoon does missed him too.

Jisung look at the sky as he open his mouth "jihoon if just we were meant to be together just like how we are in my next life. I hope I can meet with you sooner". He smiles while he walk away from there and mouthing to himself "I will always love you park jihoon, always".

                                                                                        THE END

 

 

Ok but tbh I think I want to make another one what did you guys think? Should I? or.. Should I not? You guys decide okay. So what did yall think about my fanfic? Is it good? If it's good then thank you thank you so much. I decide to make a fanfic for 2ji bcus its what they deserves. Btw pls follow my twt thx (@tiif_bjy)