tears

the day i lost you

daniel pov

its already 3 years since the day i lost him...somehow,i have been missing him currently.i just want him to know that i love him so much... i want to know how he had been doing,how is his life going.AND most important of all...

i want to ask him for forgiveness...

i miss him so much.i wish i can go back to the past...i just want to turn everything around.nothing much.i should had known.i will hurt him more.after what i had done,i lost him forever...and i know he wont forgive me...

"daniel hyung...are you alright?".

i wipe my tears away before i turn around.i saw daewhi standing there looking at me with face full of curiousity."hyung...are you okay?"he asked me again.but i dont have any courage to answer him.i slowly try my best to gain some courages.i dont want him to know what i have been thinking.yeah...he shouldnt know that i am still sad and i am still in pain after a long time."yeah.im just having a headache...thats all.nothing to worry about daedae."i said.plastered my best smile but somehow it turn into a fake smile."hyung,if you say so...i think you better had some rest.you look so tired and fragile."daewhi said.

FRAGILE.

the word echo in my head...like it wont stop any minute now...the last word that seungwoo had been saying to me before he left me...

BEFORE HE LET ME GO

"hyung..."the voice grabbed me back to the reality."yeah i will go and get some rest.call me if you need me anything.okay daedae?"i said."dont worry hyun.BTW jinyoung hyung will be coming to help me.you dont have to be worry.this cafe wont be such a big deal.".i breathed heavily."then,i will keep going see you tonight."

i slowly walked out from the cafe.yeah.

i have been living with my other 8 brothers...not a biological brothers...we are friends.we are a big family...and of course... Jisung hyung is the eomma

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

im so sorry for a very late update. i also want to say sorry because i know the story is very bored.i will try my best for the next update soon...TQ for reading. i love you