biggest fansite

habit

Jihyo like to take her members photo especially one particular member. It’s absolutely not obsession, it’s just kind of habit to take photo. Actually it’s her secret habit to secretly take a photo of that person. For her that person is mesmerized to made Jihyo kept that entire photo in her secret place. Actually no one knew about this, she hope this will not be reveal forever, but fate said otherwise.

Tzuyu pov

“unnie where’s my earphone?”, I asked Nayeon unnie, she borrowed it yesterday.

“Hu? Why did you ask me?”,she asked me

“you borrowed it yesterday”, I said

“aahhhh I’m sorry. In my bed”, she said

“I think”,she mumbled

I sighed

I went to biggest room, no one there. Sana unnie and Mina unnie went to double date with my roommate. Jihyo unnie was nowhere to be seen.

“this unnie is really mess”,I mumbled.

Her bed full of her things, when I tried to find out my earphone, accidentally nudged her rounded make up remover bottle. The bottle rolled down to under Jihyo’s unnie bed.

When I tried to react the bottle, I found something interesting under Jihyo’s unnie bed. Th wooden craft box, with the padlock. But lock is not closed; I thought she forest to close it.

Well, usually I do not interfere in people's business. But my curiosity prevailed against my common sense. I opened the box.

There’s full of my Polaroid photo, with caption under the photo.

171030 my tzutzu sleep well in waiting room

171029 sleeping beauty with love shape

171021 still beautiful without make up with many love shape

There’s many more, I didn’t know when she took that entire photo. I looked at the photo one by one carefully, but someone interrupted me. Jihyo unnie opened the door, our eyes met.

“what are you doing?”,she asked without broke the eye contact.

“what is this?”, I asked

“why did you touch other people things without permission?”,she asked furiously

“why you take my photo without permission?”,I snapped back.

“i”,she stopped, close tightly

“you what?”,I asked

“I’m sorry”

“I don’t need you apologize. I need explanation”

She kept silence

“All these photos are my photos photo, there are no other members. What’s the meaning of this unnie?”, I asked softly

“please unnie tell me”, I continued

“im sorry”, she looked down, playing with her hand.

I shouted, “FOR G* SAKE-”

“did you find it-”,Nayeon unnie popped out. She can feel the tense situation between us.

“sorry did I interrupt something?”, she asked

 “no unnie. We are just talking. Right Tzuyu ya?”,Jihyo unnie finally opened

After that, Jihyo unnie left the room.

after that day, our relationship kinda awkward. the other members noticed too. We just talked about work nothing more.

"For god sake Tzuyu what happened with you and Jihyo", Nayeon unnie asked

"Why do you not ask her?", i asked her back

"I asked her. She said it's her fault. She blame herself about this”, she said

"That’s it. Then why do you still ask me?", i asked again

"What i ask is what happened between you two? She didn't tell me", she daid firiously

"Not your business unnie", i said

"Listen i don't want this situation bring down our teamwork.", she said

She opened the door almost left. But she was close it again.

She said without turn around, "I know her too well Tzuyu yah.. you are stubborn but she is more stubborn than you. after something happened that day, she slowly lost her smile. Her eyes slowly lost the bright. I want you to know i didn't blame you at all. I just don't want both of you getting hurt. And you, you put your poker face so you think all of us didn't know about your real feeling. But no, we know, we know you are slowly dying too, we just keep silence. Please talk to her, I beg you"

She left

 

Jihyo pov

we did q&a interview in japan with one of well known magazine there. One by one were getting different question. Tzuyu got the last question

"Tzuyu who is your favorite unnie?", the mc asked

It’s definitely not ME.

i guess she will say her chingu chaengie or mina. maybe momo or jeongyeon

"Jihyo unnie", she answered

"my life really depend on her. She help me the most.", she said

And she close it with something unexpected "i like her"

 

Tzuyu pov

i sent message to Nayeon unnie,Jihyo unnie roommate here in Japan.

"I want to talk with Jihyo unnie privately. Tell me when she done showering"

After 15 minute waiting. Nayeon unnie asked me to her room.

i knocked slowly. When she opened , i kicked her from her own room.

i sat on the bed. She went out with only bathrobe. She was so y

Jihyo was shocked when she saw me

"What are you doing”, she asked

"We need to talk",i said firmly

"oh okay. Let me change first”, she stuttered

"You don't need. i like it when you like this"

"What? Are you joking chou?"

"no"

"okay let make it fast. I'm really sorry to make you uncomfortable”, she said

she sat beside me," it's spontaneous habit of mine, when i saw you. at first i took one or two photo of you, but it's slowly become habit. i know you think I'm creepy, but your beauty really can't help to make me took your picture. i promise you not to do that again. I'm sorry"

"Actually I'm okay with that"

i touched her chin and slowly move it so our face meet each other, our lips really close, i can feel her breath.

"i gave you privilege to take my photo Jihyo", i spoke informally before i kissed her.

her lips really soft, her lips really addictive to me. i want more and more.

We broke down after we heard Nayeon unnie voice, "yes i win"

dahyun added,” wow so hot"

Sana unnie said," we are more hot than that jagi".

 

"you have been my biggest fansites ever"