#chapter1#

Mystery with magic

The rays of Sun falling on his face were his wake up call. Slowly rubbing his eyes he sat up on his bed. The aroma of bacon filled his nostrils. He knew D.O was awake and soon will give a breakfast call. He stood up and made his way to the bathroom. Even in his bed hair he still looked hot. Well after all he was the heartthrob of the school. He walked out of bathroom weing his uniform of the most prestigious school of South Korea. East wood high. 

"sehun get your down here for breakfast "shouted D.O" D.O mind your language it's freaking 6 in the morning and you're already cursing" suho nagged.

"Hyung can't you keep your voice down in early morning "sehun said as he entered kitchen for breakfast "well this house can never be quite in presence of these three idiots"luhan said pointing at baekhyun chanyeol chen. 

"Why luhan hyung,are you irritated by our voice I thought girls die to hear them"chen teased. Luhan glared at him and threw his bacon on him which chen easily tackled. "Don't fight with food guys OR you will be making your own food next time"shouted D.O.  sehun just shook his head at his hyungs. So childish.

___________________________________________________

Aeri looked at the school in front of her. New school new identity new surroundings. But was not happy with the new change in her life she wanted her old life back. She wanted to turn back time and fix everything but she knew it was impossible.  She sighed and started walking to her new school East wood high. 

She looked around and saw many girls at the front gate. She  looked away not minding them but soon heard a loud scream. She turned and found the same group of girls shouting at a group of boys who just arrived. Pathetic thought Aeri. She was going to ignore them but  a strong smell stoped her. VAMPIRES. Disgust and hate filled in her. When she looked carefully at the boys who were surrounded by girls she knew it was them. 

" you will be placed in class A miss Kim Aeri "said miss Lee. She took her time table and her locker keys. She turned to leave when miss Lee called her again. She turned giving her a fake smile"yes miss Lee "" you are already late for your class so take this pass. And also there will be someone who will tour you around. Suddenly the door behind her opened and a boys entered. "You called miss Lee"said the boy"oh Namjoon you are here would you please take this young lady around as she is new""sure miss Lee"saidNamjoon  turning to her"hi I am Namjoon".Aeri looked at him with wide eyes. WEREWOLF.