.ONE

THE TEACHER.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taehyungie!!~" an Orange haired boy with he most beautiful eye-smile leapt on Taehyungs back and hugged him tightly.

"Y-Yah! Jimin, Get the Hell off!" Taehyung scrambled around trying to shake off the elder boy but found it pointless, just a waste of energy. 

"Yoongi, get your maniac boyfriend off of Taehyug for me pls.." A Pink haired boy with long shoulders and legs pinched the bridge of his nose and shook his head. While looking at Yoongi, a Mint haired, straight face, pale boy with beautiful features.  

Yoongi sighed and started walking over to the two boys and reached his hands out to try and start pulling off the younger from the youngest. 

" I wasn't planning on keeping him that way for long anyway" The Mint haired boy grumbled quietly but everyone could hear him clearly. 

"Aww!~ Yoongi is Jelous!" Shouted a red haired boy with colorful clothing and slim body.

"S-shut Up Hoseok! Why Would I be Jelous of Tae!?" The older boy grunted and he tore his lover off of his friend like velcro. All the boys including Jimin and Taehyung snickered at Yoongi's comment and the second eldest just rolled his eyes in annoyance.

" Hey guys!" Seokjin blushed at the voice that was coming a distance behind all 5 boys, They all turned around to find a boy with silver hair that was shaved at the side, his big smile showing his dimples as he ran up towards the group. 

"I haven't seen you all in forever!" The boy smiled as he came running up and hugged a certain boy, Seokjin. 

"It's only been a month Namjoon-Hyung" Taehyung sighed and smiled, knowing that the group was back together after school break. 

"Yah! A month feels like a lifetime without you all!" Namjoon shouted, grinning and sneaking a wink towards Seokjins direction, making the eldest blush 5 shades of red. 

"We have all chose dance and music as our main lessons, right?" Hoseok stated, pausing the reunion of the group and looked at everyine with a concerned face. 

" I made sure Taehyung and Namjoon had chose those subjects, along with myslef." Seokjin stated looking around at everyone els to listen to  their explanations.

A few discussions later everyone found out that they all took the right classes and were in the same ones too. 

"Oh-uh Hyung? Why do you ask about our lessons?" Jimin, who was pretty curious, asked The Silver haired latter and stared at him with a questioning look waiting for a reply.

"Ah,well, you all know Im the school president, so I get informed about things a lot earlier than everyone else does."

"so?" Yoongi said, actually interested in the conversation they were having. 

"So, I found out that were getting a new teacher, he teaches both singing and dancing." 

"So?" Everyone asked in unison, huddling up closer to Namjoon to understand what the male is trying to say.

"he's litera

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter