Fin

The Nerve
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chills. The cold breeze of the winter season didn't fail to make me feel jittery today even though I'm already wearing a thick fur coat.

I am exerting big steps to hasten my arrival to the place I was heading to. It's also another form to release heat I suppose.

The bell of the local fast food restaurant chimed the moment I opened the door. I immediately wandered my eyes to look for the table where my friend is situated.

"Chaeyoung!" I smiled and waved at her as soon as I've seen her. 

She smiled back and stood up to hug me. "You're late. Hmm as always." she muttered the last three words.

A chuckle came out from my mouth because her reaction. "You know me too well. But let's not embarrass ourselves acting like it's been years that we haven't seen each other when it's just last night."

"Right. This is your fault. You like hugging too much that I aslo learned to do it often as well."

We both sat down after our little greetings with each other. I removed my gloves and sipped the hot chocolate my friend had already ordered while I was still on my way.

"So...." Chaeyoung trailed off.

"Hmmm."

"You know you lost the game last night." she started.

"Yes. Terrible decision, I shouldn't have gone to that party."

Chaeyoung nodded and grinned at me. "I'm glad you're clumsy otherwise I would have been the one to lose."

"Clumsiness is a thing for spinning the bottle? Are you kidding me?" I scoffed at her.

"Yes cuz you weren't really the one being pointed out. I cheated." Chaeyoung confessed with a wide smile plastered on her face.

"Yah!" I yelled when she started laughing.

"Still, in their eyes you lost so you have to do the dare and I'll be here taking a proof of it." my friend wiggled her phone.

I grunted. "I didn't even said yes. You're forcing me this against my will."

"Why? It's clear you're not at lost here. It's even a benefit for you."

"What's the benefit of being dared to kiss a random person?"

"Cuz you're a flirt and you like that stuff? And correction, it said french kiss Sana."

"Yeah right." I murmurmed and grabbed some fries to eat.

Chaeyoung leaned back and rested her head on the chair while waiting for me to start doing the dare. She had already ready her camera just incase I'll pull someone passing by our direction.

"Just choose anyone Sana. You're already finishing the food I've ordered without doing some action." my friend complained when it's been minutes I still didn't do anything.

I grimaced and groaned. "You are so demanding for someone who had caused me to be in this situation."

"I'm just starting to get bored." she defended.

What is this girl even expecting? It's not like I would kiss anyone right? I still need to choose someone who wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter