ABOUT

CITY + APARTMENT + COLLEGE AU ROLEPLAY ADMIN SEARCH. DON'T LET THIS FLOP, PLEASE!

ABOUT THE ROLEPLAY

  • This roleplay is going to be a literate city!au with a mix of apartment and college au. Meaning, you will not be celebrities (unless that's your job) and you will be all living in a small city where you can intereact with other people. Also, we will be leaning more to a slice-of-life roleplay.
  • Everyone lives in an apartment and they are given the freedom to choose to live alone or be with a roommate/s.
  • You can either have a job, be a student, or be a student with a part-time job.
  • You can only have two jobs: one is a full-time job and the other one is a part-time job. 
  • Jobs are important but are not necessary. If you have a job, you will have to post something related about it more often. (E.G. If you're a photographer, make sure to post pictures that you took, if you are a poet, you'd have to post your piece, if you're a teacher then you'd have to teach, etc).
  • As I've said in the previous bullet, jobs are not necessary. If you want to portray a homeless character, then so be it! 
  • The city will be composed of a university, a hospital, three apartment buildings with different owners, a convenience store, a club, a police station, a city hall, a shopping mall, and a wide park. 
  • This roleplay will not allow original characters. Please use your faceclaim's real name.
  • Roleplaying through PM is not allowed. PM's will only be used to talk about your muses and your plots.
  • All ual orientations are accepted.

 

JOBS

*These are some of the basic jobs that are needed for the specific places that the city has. You can pick other jobs that are not listed in here.*

CEO/BOSS-RELATED:
*
I will be announcing when I'll accept reservations for jobs like these*

  • 3 Apartment Building Owners/Landlords
  • Restaurant Managers (Mall)
  • 1 Mall CEO
  • 1 Club Owner
  • 1 Chief Police Officer
  • 1 Convenience Store Owner

SCHOOL-RELATED:

  • Deans
  • Guidance Counselor
  • Teachers
  • Janitors 
  • Other personnel

APARTMENT-RELATED:

  • Cleaning Lady
  • Maids
  • Baby-sitters
  • Pet-sitters

FOOD-RELATED:

  • Barista
  • Chef
  • Waiters/Waitresses
  • Cashier

STORE-RELATED:

  • Cashier
  • Sales person (mall)

CLUB-RELATED:

  • DJ
  • Bartender
  • Entertainers (performers - singers, bands, comedians, strippers)

CITY HALL:

  • Town Mayor
  • Secretary
  • Bodyguards
  • Vice Mayor
  • Firemen

POLICE STATION:

  • Policemen/women
  • Detectives
  • Spies/Agents

HOSPITAL:

  • Doctors
  • Nurses
  • Vets