Chapter 9

Emergency Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri and Jessica are now heading towards jessica's appartment cause yuri want jessica to be home safe since yuri left her car in the parking lot of the Hospital. Both of them are walking in silence, side by side until yuri saw that they have reached their destination.

"So, I'll see you later?" Yuri asked jessica who is already smiling at her now. 

"Yeah." Then silence again.. They starred for a while before both of them looked away, hiding their blushing cheeks towards one another they don't know but they got awkward to each other after the sudden confession they made.

"Umm... I gotta go back to the hospital." 

"Why?"

"I left my car there uhh.. I'll pick you up. Later"And she stole a quick kiss on jessica's cheek and run not waiting for her response. Jessica froze and touched her cheek where yuri kissed her, she then smiled into it while watching yuri disapearring figure into the darkness. Silly you could ask if you want.

" Bye yuri." She wispered into the air Then she walked towards inside of the appartment and pulled her cellphone out 

To: Yuri

Text me if you already arrived home."

--

I slump my back againts my bed... What a tough day I went through, from confessing my feelings to yuri, about the surgery and our sudden marathon which leads yuri to confess about she felt for me also. Speaking of confession, this felt like a dream to me when she said that she likes me too. I was so happy cause the person I like likes me back and the half empty of my heart filled again as a whole. 

I get up and change my clothes into pajama, I was speechless when she told me that she already likes me since the first day we met. I don't know what to say that time and my mind went literally blank. I was so shocked,confused and other emotion that I felt, I thought she was just playing with me but when I look into her eyes; I felt that she's telling the truth, I can see it she's really pouring out her emotion that she been kept for long. My phone beep in my bed so I go back and pick up my phone, I smiled to it as yuri's name appeared in my screen.

From: Yuri

I'm already home :)

To: Yuri

That's good :) 

From: Yuri

I thought You are sleeping already, I hope I didn't wake you up? 

Oh god. Why do I feel like a teenager rightnow?texting my crush in this kind of hour? Tsss

To: Yuri

No... I was changing my clothes when you texted me.

From: Yuri

Oh, So can I call you?

Jessica calm your hormones down! You are not liked this before gosh! I cleared my throat and send my reply and in just a minute yuri was already calling me. 

"Hello?"

"Hey.... You should sleep already sica it's already late, what time is it?"

I move my phone in my ear and used that to check the time

"3:45 am. I know yuri I was going to sleep after I know that you already home safely"

I heard her chuckled on the other line and I was bitting my lips in order for me to prevent not to squeal. She is really different when we were talking in person.

"Now you know that I'm already home and you also heard my voice so go to sleep?" 

Aish... She really never failed to make my heart flutter

"Okay yuri. I'll go to sleep. Gudnyt." 

"Okay, I'll pick you up okay? What time will you come to work?"

"After lunch maybe."

"Can I pick you up around lunch? I want to have lunch with you.." 

"Are you asking me out on a date?"

I can't stop smiling while looking at the ceiling. I just want to but I didn't expect her blunt response.

"Yes. I want to ask you on a date so, would you? Besides I already said that I'm courting you." 

How I wish yuri would be this blunt in person not an awkwar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter