Chapter 41

Emergency Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My eyes meet the white ceiling here in bed as the sunlight hit my tanned skin. Wait were am I? A sudden panic came into me before I realize that I am here in the house that the jung's rented. I slowly sat up while I'm rubbing my eyes before I realize again that i'm alone in bed. 

Augh! What time is it? Dragging myself out from the bed, I check the time in my phone before I prepared myself a bath. Heol. It's already 9 in the morning but jessica didn't wake me up. We planned that we will make breakfast together for her family but I guess she made it all by herself again. Haist.

Stepping in the bathroom, I strip my clothes and fold it to the side, reminding myself to do the laundry later after breakfast. Going myself into the shower, I let the water runs through the different parts my body and start to think again what will gonna happened when we go back in seoul? Damn, hyomin is there now there's no way we will bump into each other in some other time. 

What the hell is she doing here by the way? Fetching me to come home with her? Talk to me about our marriage? Or she's just here because my father told her so? Aurgh! I don't even know! This makes me crazy! What got into my father's mind to fix me a marriage?! He can even do that to my brother! Hyomin is a nice person but she's not the right one for me. I will going to hurt her if she will going to push herself into me knowing that I love jessica.

I washed my body with soap and my hair with shampoo. this! Another problem I'm facing with! How would I tell jessica about this?! My conscience won't take it anymore. I promised her that i will be open from now on but everytime I'm with her, I always forgot about the marriage thing in my mind. Haaaay! This is so hard. I step out from the shower and put new fresh clothes

Honestly speaking, this is the most challenging thing happened in mylife. To the point that I want to take a break and go far away but I learned that the problem will still a problem if you won't solve it. No matter where you are, it'll hunt you down. And this make sense to me; I have to deal with it. 

I step out in the bathroom with a towel arround my neck along with jessica who went inside. She smiled when she saw me and met me where I am. 

"You're awake! Good Morning..." Ah, what a nice morning I have. She peck my lips then smiled again. 

"Why you didn't wake me up?" I pout at her. She so unfair. Jessica chuckled at me then pinch my nose..

"You sleep so soundly that's why, next time yuri. We will make breakfast okay?" She tap my chin but my pout is still not leaving my face. 

"Aww.. I promise to you babe. Next time indeed."

"Okay."

"Thanks babe." 

I smiled at her. Sigh she seems so happy, her eyes is sparkiling in enjoyment and her smile is more beautiful than the flower that blooms every spring, it made me think twice if I will still tell her about hyomin. 

"What time did you wake up?" 

"Hmm,.around seven I think?"

"That was so early."

"Hey! Get off me. I haven't taken a bath yet, I smelled like a burned onions."  Jessica hold my shoulder in place, stopping me from cuddling her into bed.

I only raised my eyebrows telling her that I don't care. I start to shower her with kisses in her face and playfully sniff and bite her neck. I even sniff her armpit to check if she really smelly but nope, she doesn't smell at all. She smell like a baby's bath milk. Jessica's laugh filled in this whole room as I watched her with great amusement. Naah, maybe next time I'll tell her about my problem, not now. I don't want to ruin her supposed to be unstressed off. 

"You're so crazy!!" She pinched my both cheeks and streached it in the side. 

"Aw!"  Jessica giggled once again in my face. Aish... It hurts you know? *Pout*

My pout turned into smile again after jessica caressed my cheek patting the now rosy red where she pinched it. Right there, I said to myself that I want to be with her and only her in my whole life. If you  know what I mean. 

"I go take a bath yul, wait me here then let's go down to have some breakfast." I step back and help her to get up in the bed. 

"Sure. I'll wait you here my princess."

---

Jessica

"Okay, guys what will be the consequences if one of you will win this game?"

"All boys will be the one who will prepare our food later in the camp fire!" 

"Yeah!"

"True!"

"Call." The boys chirped in the other side of the net smirking at all of us here. We kinda played volleyball to kill the time plus the weather is perfect for us to play.

"What about you boys?" Krystal was the one who volunteered to do the referee to be fair in part of the boys cause it will be unbalanced if krystal will joined us. The hunk guys raised his hand and said.

"Simple, each one of you will date us." The boys howl and swear I saw yunho laid his eyes on yuri before he agreed with the boys. Oh my god! Whatever.

"Call." I break the silence among the five of us. What? Five pair of us look at me weirdly including my sister. Wait.. Did I something wrong? The boys again faced eachother and start to clap and tapping their shoulders a sign of 'we-can-do-it'

"What? Like we let them win over us?" Am I right? I won't let them date us especially I won't let my cousin date yuri. Not in a million years.

Krystal blow the whistle,  getting the attention of the others to prapare theirselves as hanbin serve the ball towards us.

"Sica, are you crazy?" Yuri go beside me and watched the ball flown over the net going to the side. 

"No.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter