Chapter 4

Emergency Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sica." Jessica turn around after she lock the door of her car.

"Dongyeon?" Jessica furrowed her eyebrows at the man smiling at her.

what is he doing here at this hour? "Do you need anything?" I said and faced him, keeping a distance between us.

"I just want to talk to you." 

"If this about asking me to be your girlfriend then forget it. I told you about that dongyeon-ah" what does he don't understand about what I said the other day. I made myself clear already.

"Please give me a chance, I promise to be a good boyfriend if you give me a chance." Sigh.. If I don't have any feelings for yuri maybe I give him a chance but what can we do? I'm such a fool to like someone who thinks me as a friend.

"I really can't, i'm sorry. we can't really be together dongyeon. All I can offer to you is friendship." I look apologetically at him. What if I confense my feelings to yuri? Would she do this to me? Offering friendship? Everytime I think about that.. I felt pang in my chest.

"Why? Just why? Why can't you give me a chance sica? I can give you all you want. I can make you happy." He desperately said I can see it through his eyes. Hurt, dissapointment, sad. But my decision is final already. 

"You're too good for me dongyeon-ah, I hope you can find a person who can like you back." He step closer and I hit my back  in the car when I step back.

"Do you have someone else?" He said to me straight in the eye. I look a away cause I can't bare the way he stare at me. 

"Who is it?" I heard him say but I keep my mouth shout, he don't need to know who is it."Jessica who is it!" I flinch in his voice. Suddenly he hold both of my shoulder.

"Jessica, look at me and tell me who is it? Tell me!" 

"You don't need to know." I said to him still not making an eye contact and swayed her hands off my shoulder but he held it tight like he was crushing my bones.

"Who is it!"

"Ouch, you're h-hurting me.." My eyes got teary because of the pain I felt in my shoulder. Damn it.. His strength is really strong.

"Tell me! Just ing tell me! What does you see to him that you pick him more than me!!" He shake me, pressing even more force to my shoulder, some of my things already drop on the floor. I can't handle anymore so I screamed. I hope someone will save me here before I break my bones to him.

"Hey! Can't you see she's hurting!" Dongyeon let go of me and I fall down in the floor holding my shoulder to ease the pain. 

...

"What the-- you?!" I glared to the guy who was hurting jessica. Luckily I arrived here in the hospital before this guy here would do something to her. 

"What are you doing here?!" 

"Who the hell are you?! Can't you see were in the middle of talking?" I scoff, talking?! Talking?! He called that talking?! What kind of bull is that!

"You were hurting her! That's not the proper way of talking!" 

"It's not your business woman!" He push me in the side and made way towards jessica but before that I grab his hand and punched his face. Gaahh he's getting into my nerve.

"Don't you dare touch her!" I balled my fist. Who told you it's not my business?? It's my business cause she's my friend who he hurt. How dare him! I saw her spit on the ground and wipe something near his mouth.

"." He cursed and look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter