Chapter 27

Emergency Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jessica

Once I open my eyes, I was greeted by a white sheet in front of me. I smiled onto it and burried my face even more in her chest. There's No words can even explain if you're in the arms of the person you treasured the most. With her arms wrapped into mine and a light snore coming from her, I feel myself drifting back to sleep. 

I'm so so tired, I want to relax myself and stay like this forever. Warm and cozy unlike the outside it's so cold even if the sun is shinning brightly in the sky. I shut my eyes open again and gasp! ! The sun is already up! With a burden in my heart, I pushed yuri causing for her to rolled in her back. 

"Wha--"

"What time is it?!" I grab yuri's phone and check the time before placed it back, ! It's already 9 o'clock and I'm already late. I jump out from the bed and grab some random clothes lying on my luaggage. 

"Sorry, go back to sleep." Yuri seems didn't have to tell that cause she already fell asleep. 

I run inside the bathroom and do my morning ritual. Heol, I over slept because of the crying happened last night and also I won't lie to myself that I have a goodnight sleep after my foot step here in mississippi. The clock is ticking and I used my super fast mode so I can finish fast. Damn it! By 9 o'clock I should be there to do the check up and followed by a small lecture to the fresh graduate doctor by 10 o'clock. I brushed my hair and step out of the bathroom. Whoo! Finally! How many minutes did I did that? 

I walked to where the lump in the bed and kissed her cheek "yuri, I'll be going now. See you later." 

"Mmm.. Kay." Then she snore again 

----

"I'm so sorry, I'm late." That's the first thing I said once I got inside the doctors lounge. 

"It's okay, Eun Bi got your place in the check up." Dr. Han said and I look to where Eun Bi is to thank her for covering me but I didn't saw her here.

"Umm, where is she anyway?" 

"She's already in the lecture room." Dr. Han said and right here and then, I remember what I'm supposed to do! 

"Oh yeah! I gotta go bye." Great jessica! You already missed the check up and you also want to miss the lecture? What were you thinking?! I walked fast to get there turning to the hall here. Gladly I still remember what Dr. Han told me yesterday about the lecturer room. 

I stopped in the right door and slowly opened it then slide myself carefully for me not being noticed. Wew, I'm on time. Dr. Lee is there to start the lesson on the front.

I sat the back portion of the room and listened to Dr. Lee's discussion. Thankfully I arrive here before. I spotted already Eun Bi not far away from me. I tried to get her attention but suddenly Dr. Lee called my attention

"Dr. Jung will be the one to finish the whole presentation." Well that was fast. I stand up and go to the front. Introducing my name then tend to finish what Dr. Lee started. Actually I already memorized the presentation without looking into cause basically, the presentation is the same being presented in the places we've been visited. 

"You know your profession right and as a doctor your number one responsibility is your patient especially if you will going to handle a surgery like what my fellow doctors here." I glance towards where they are and back to the crowd. "As I was saying, there are times that your patient vitals sometimes going down it was because the system of the body is also affected by it and the most important thing you do is to check his/her vitals but still focus on the operation you were doing...."

I shared to them what I've learned doing my training and aslo my experience when I'm doing the surgery. A person raised her hand so suddenly and stand

"Did you experienced that your patient died while on surgery?" 

"Ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter