Chapter 21

Emergency Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Third Person

Jessica spotted her uncle not far away in the ticketing area where the others is standing with their luggages and listening to Dr. Cha.

"Oh, Dr. Jung is here." Jessica heard what her uncle said when her steps is slowly approaching towards them, she beam a smile and halt her steps.

"Hi, Sorry I'm late again." Dr. Cha chuckled and swayed his head from left to right

"No, you're not late. Did Dr. Kwon already leave?" 

"Yes." 

"Oh, Why she didn't come here all the way with you?" Jessica smiled into that question.

"She's tired and want to sleep so I send her to her appartment when she drop me outside of the airport she just finished doing a surgery and barely sleep." Jessica explained earning grin from two of her close doctors while the others is just trying hard not to smile when jessica said those. She just sound like a wife when she speak.

"Oh! No wonder anyways, this is Dr. Han from the Gangnam medical center. She's the one who will supervised all of you since I'm not going there." Dr. Cha tap the tall woman tied into a high pony tail beside her uncle. Jessica smile towards the woman and shakes her hand.

"Okay guys remember what I said to all of you, do what you supposed to do." The intercom suddenly announced the flight number of their ticket so they eventually start moving.

"Goodluck guys. Bye." 

"Bye. Dr. Cha." 

Jessica was dragging her strolly when she felt a vibration in her pocket.

From: My Yuri

Hey Princess, I'm already home. Mom called me again and want me to go home, anyways just informing you. Have a safe flight princess. I love you :*** I'll take a nap now. 

Jessica smiled when she ready the text. She will going to miss yuri even more because of this. Jessica typed her reply and put it back inside her pocket.

To: My Yuri

okay seobang drive safely when you go home. I love you too :**

--

Evening came yuri parked her car outside of their gate and step outside. She rang to their doorbell and After a minute , her mother opened the door and greet her daughter.

"Oh yuri.. Thankyou."

"Hi mom." Yuri kissed her mom cheeks then went inside her to their home where she grow up and became mature.

"Your father will be home in a minute. Go up and changed your clothes." Yuri nod and go upstairs "dinner will be served later." She heard her mother's voice downstairs.

"Okay mom." As she was about to open her door, yuri saw her brother coming out of his room.

"Oh yul!"

"Hi oppa." Yuri and her brother is just one year , they're close and sometimes people mistakenly labeled them as a couple. 

"Just arrived?"

"Yeap."

"Oh okay." Her brother smiled and go down stairs. Yuri entered her bedroom and changed her clothes. 

--

"Yuri-ah! Dinner is ready come down." Yuri save her game and left her phone to charge and then went down. Her eyes gaze fell to the man looking at her accross the table but yuri ignore it and sat beside her brother

"So your mother can only make you go home huh? You even ignore my calls." Her father said sternly. You can say who has more power in the four of them. Yuri didn't say anything to her father even glances her father didn't recieve any of it.

"Don't start dad." Her brother suddenly said feelinga tension between her father and sister her mother is just looking at yuri worriedly. Mr. Kwon cleared and start to get the food being served infront of him ignoring his daughter stubborness. 

Yuri just hold herself up not to make any scenes that can ruin their dinner. She just agreed to go home because of her mother's begging. She let a breath out then fill her empty plate with food that her mother cooked. She also want to thank her brother for stopping her father or else it would be a mess rightnow.

They just eating silently in the dining area unlike before that this table is full of laughter and jokes that her father was always do but because of a sudden incident that her and her brother dis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter