Chapter 13 B

Emergency Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don't know what I'm feeling rightnow but I'm sure I will die in the middle of our ride. From here I can hear the piercing scream from the people in our position waiting for our next turn and no one can calm me down even yuri that is holding my hand. Can someone help me? I really can't ride that thing. I silently cursed myself why did I even agree to it when she asked me to ride it with her.

"Hey, are you okay?" Yuri snaped me back from my thoughts.

"Yes, I am." Gosh jessica you are acting again infact you are not. Haist, I never been riding to a roller coaster before but from what I heard from others that has been experienced; they said it was scary especially if the ride will almost end. 

"Are you scared?" Yes!

"No." The cart rolled to it's end indicating that we are next to sit in that small cabin for two people. As the people slowly getting up from there seats, i saw their faces and it doesn't looks good. 

Yuri squeez my hand then smiled at me, she gestured me and we sat at the back, we are the last person seated and in front of us is also two couples. 

"It will be fun." We buckle the seatbelt tightly and I hold the railings in front of me. Yuri notice how tensed I am so she chuckle at it. 

"I thought you are not afraid?" I groaned

"Whatever. Stop teasing me. I'm not-- oh my god." I clenched my fist tight on the railing when it is start to move. I heard yuri laugh beside me. Whatever, i can't act anymore. I closed eyes and feel the heat hit my skin. Heck it's still moving slowly and I'm sure it will go fast any second.

"Hey, don't be afraid I will be here with you." Yuri reached my hand then interwine together. "Open your eyes." I shake my head. I can't look because I'm so afraid of heights. Yes I always like to stay in the hospital rooftop but I was looking straight ahead not looking down. I can't bear it. It feels that I'm also falling.

"Hey open your eye c'mon." Yuri cupped my both cheek and gestured it towards her. I can hear the screams produced by the others here and I have to hold tight as it moves fast now.

"Princess, open up." I took a deep breath, encourage me to open up my eyes and meet the pair of eyes of the girl who got me. Her eyes is so deep like the ocean of the sea it drowns me but it calms me at the same time. Her dark orbs that is looking into mine, invading my soul telling me that i'm safe with her. 

"Don't be afraid. I'm always here with you." My eyes soften when she smiled at me but change into horror as the cart bump into it making a curve. 

"Yuri...." She carressed my cheek then the next thing I know she already lean down claiming my lips. My mind went blank again. I feel the screams slowly fading away as my lips locked into hers, our lips move into sync not caring if the other people saw us here kissing while the roller coaster is still rolling. She broke the kiss and I whine at that. 

"You've been addicted with kisses aren't you?" She giggle and gave me a peck before she lean back. "You will going to get it a lot later." I look straight ahead. I noticed that I've been craving to her kiss even more. I don't know why, I just feel great and wonderful.

"What's funny?" I glance towards her, she look so manly the way she smiled at me.

"Look at you, You're not afraid anymore." Oh... Is my fear already wash out by yuri when she kissed me? 

"Is the kiss helps a lot princess?" I bit my inner cheek. Now she will going to tease me big time. She laugh then grab my hand and raised it.

"Let's enjoy! Wohooo!" I smiled when I look at her. Dork, how can I even like a woman like her? She so perfect to me. 

.....

I was waiting for yuri here in the corner because she said that she will going to the bathroom. The roller coaster ride is so fun after all thanks to yuri i enjoy riding it with out fear anymore, we laugh, shout and scream as we go under loops and loops in the roller coaster. It was so amazing to be with the person that makes you happy.

"Tiffany!" What on earth... I saw her across , she is also under the shades of tree waiting for someone.

"Jess..." 

"You don't have a duty?"

"Obviously." I rolled my eyes at her. Stupid jessica she is right in front of you. Why did you even ask her a question like that.

"Whatever tiff, anyways who are you with?"

"Oh I'm with--"

"Tiffany!" Tiffany look to where the person is and smiled "with her." She point to the person that is now walking towards us, holy mother of cows. She's with taeyeon?! My eyes were wide while taeyeon just smiling at me dorkily. 

"Hi sica, where's yuri?" I'm not shocked when she asked me that, she already know between us but what I'm shocked the most is her outfit. Like srsly? Is this the way they dressed when going out? She and yuri are really bestfriend. 

"Let's eat. I'm hungry.." Speaking of yuri here she is now standing beside me, looking at taeyeon boredly.

"Wow.." I heard tiffany said then mouthed at me 'she's hot' while pointing at yuri. I glared at her and also mouthed 'she's mine.' And hold yuri's hand. She was confused at first but later on rolled her eyes.

"Tae, what are you doing here?" 

"Finding animals yul. I'm finding some kind of animals here." Taeyeon said sarcastically to yuri. 

"Whatever tae. It looks like you don't need my help anymore tsss.." What help?

"I still." Taeyeon look like a 6 year old kid. Both of them and my sister are really sigh.. Nevermind.

"Whatever we will going now. I'm hungry. Hi tiff."

"Hey."

"Yah!"

"Ignore her." Yuri said and pulled me away f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter