Soul to seoul

You're My composer

Your(pov)

"Yeah mom, I will call you when we land...alr love you" I say as my best friend destiny and I are waiting for the departure. We had 20 minutes before we would land and we were just talking it up.

"So, you nervous about this" destiny asked me with her own nervous smile up on her face. I shook my head laughing.

"Girl, I'm not ready for this, c'mon I feel like it's gonna be bad. I mean you got two black girls in a country where you barely see other races and nothing but koreans" I said turning my head to the front. She just shook her head"your crazy" she said smirking.

"I know I've been crazy since we were younger" I said laughing while she joined in. We then heard innercom go off with a chiming noise. 

"Hello passengers we will be landing in seoul, Korea on exactly 5 minutes. I ask you politely to sit down in your assigned seat as we will go through some turbulence on the way. Thank you and enjoy ur stay in korea" she said sitting back down in the back. Destiny was just coming back from the bathroom when I seen some Korean guy push her out the way.

"Yah, watch where you're going" he said. He had brownish/blonde hair with these glasses over his oily face looking somewhat familiar.

"Hey, I would like it you didn't complain to my friend and just sit down like everyone else" I say turning my Head before he we doing to say something. She soon sat down next to me and buckled up just right before we landed. We went through the aisle and through the tunnel stepping in to the Korean airport.

Destiny through her hands in the air turning around looking at me.

"Can you believe we are on Korean ground right now this is so crazy" she said smirking shaking my shoulders while I laughed agreeing with her.

"I totally agree" I said as we walked to get our luggage from the escalator that brings it around. We soon grabbed our luggage heading out of the airport waiting to see our names and a cab waiting for us. We soon got inside heading to our apartment and must I say Korea is just beautiful as ever. We arrived at the complex which was hosted by a company which we will be working for.

I forgot to mention that we work at SM company and that we will be helping for the new comeback "black suit" for super junior and we were very excited. Destiny was a composer for the songs writing them while I'm the choreograph for the routine.