Chapter 11- Shut up Jaejoong

The Cassie Five

Sara was getting a migraine.

''Kim Jaejoong...if you keep squirming I really will stab you.''

''Sara-sshi...I'm too delicate with the pins.''

''Jaejoong, you'll be wearing designer jeans for your last performance.'' 

He grinned sheepishly, his light brown hair flicking as he tilts his head.

''Hyung....tell Noona to stop.'' Yoochun looks up from his magazine and tsks.

Junsu begins giggling as another cordi-noona fixes his hair. 

''Ah..Manager-nim....maybe you could not pull on his ears too much.''

Mira shoots a deadly look at the leader who put ups his hand in defense.

''I wouldn't have to drag him by the ears, if you were keeping an eye on your maknae Yunho.''

Yunho visibly winces.

''What did he do?'' Jaejoong turns in their direction. Sara scowls up at him.

''He was busy stuffing his face at the buffet table when he should be here.'' Mira growls and takes a step towards the maknae.

''Listen to me Shim Changmin, get through this performance and we'll go by your favourite BBQ house.''

Changmin's eyes shine., ''Noona.....saranghaeyo.''

Mira rolls her eyes.

''Sara...you good here?''

Sara sighs in resignation . ''If only the princess here would stop moving.''

''Oi...'' 

''Shut up Jaejoong'' the room says in unison.

The frontman pouts.

''Curt is up in the next two hours, I expect you to be feed and watered, and changed by the time I get back.''

''Ye.''