Silent Sonata - MiChaeng

TWICE Fanfic Recommendations

Title: Silent Sonata by SunnyBunny023 and MitangMan

Status: Completed.

Pairing: MiChaeng.

Rating: 1000/10

Description: As a bassoon virtuoso who has forty-seven first-place awards and has several networks, Mina Myoui is already on the road to developing a successful career in the classical music industry. Her parents have decided to put a strict foundation on Mina's training and they will not accept anything other than First Place.

In her junior year as a student at the coveted Juilliard School of Music, Mina suddenly begins to lose her hearing because of an acoustic neuroma. The fact that Mina could completely lose her hearing puts her musical career at risk.

On the flip side, Son Chaeyoung is a huge fan of Mina and a percussionist who is deaf. She plays barefoot to feel the music better. Sana Minatozaki is Chaeyoung’s best friend, Mina's former best friend in elementary school, and a great horn player whose music defies the original score and emphasizes emotion and artistry over technicality. With their help along with the aid of other Juilliard students, they attempt to help Mina transcend her perfectionism and enjoy her music. They also hope to help Mina accept her loss of hearing. Silent Sonata is about finding passion, hope, and self-discovery.

 

The description is already art in itself. 'Nuff said.