Crazy

Ridiculous

     “Yah! It’s you isn’t it? Where did you hide my Lego pieces?” Jeongyeon’s voice howled from the biggest room to the whole dorm. Footsteps became clearer on the wooden floor. Nayeon had her face white in pale as she ran away from the angry monster.

     “Im Nayeon!” Jeongyeon shouted as she getting nearer to catch the culprit. Nayeon turned and replied with the same tone, “Yah! I’m older than you!” She said and proceed to run away again, this time towards the kitchen where Mina was eating her salad.

     Meanwhile, there were three other members in the kitchen, which was Chaeyoung, Momo—who was busy flirting with Dahyun, and of course the dubu herself, feeling a little bit uncomfortable with the situation. Mina was glaring at the two the whole time, mumbling “Really? Right in front of my salad?” While Chaeyoung had her head hung low all the time, refusing to look up at the painful sight.

   “Dubu~ You know that I love your chin fat, right?” Momo asked in weird cringe-y voice and Dahyun laughed awkwardly, eyes glancing in Mina’s direction, who was stabbing her salad with the fork she’s gripping right now. Sometimes, penguin is scary, Dahyun thought.

    “Unnie, why don’t you let me go?” Dahyun asked, feeling uncomfortable as Momo pulled her to sit on her lap. This time, she noticed how sullen Chaeyoung’s face when she witnessing that. The baby cub stood up almost immediately, mumbling something like wanting to study. Dahyun’s face fell.

     “I don’t wanna~” Momo said, swinging Dahyun’s body side to side. Gosh, this unnie is so oblivious. I don’t wanna die in a penguin hand, Dahyun thought. She then retreated herself from Momo’s lap after noticing Mina’s knuckles turned into white from the tight gripping. She could only sigh.

     Meanwhile, at the living room, the tall maknae was struggling with the infamous Sanaconda, who was hugging her tightly between her arms on the couch. Light from the TV program were flickering and Tzuyu couldn’t focused on the show. Not with Sana sticking to her.

     “Tzuyu! Help me!” Nayeon’s voice howled from the basement, still running away from angry Jeongyeon. The fake maknae jumped onto the couch beside Tzuyu and hugged her tightly, as if her life gonna end soon. Well, it is.

     And now, Tzuyu had to struggle between two snakes. Sana groaned at Nayeon, claiming that Tzuyu is hers and no one can hug her beside herself. Tzuyu sighed. Meanwhile, Jeongyeon finally arrived at the scene and panting. “Nayeon unnie, come here.” She said.

     Nayeon shook her head vigorously and forced herself in Tzuyu’s arm. The maknae was uncomfortable. Jeongyeon noticed that and called for Nayeon again. “Come here. Tzuyu is uncomfortable.” She said. “Okay. I won’t be mad at you.”

     Nayeon looked up. “Promise?” Jeongyeon groaned and just nodded. “Promise.” Nayeon retreated from Tzuyu and followed Jeongyeon into the younger girl’s room. The moment the door closed, they heard Nayeon’s faint scream. Tzuyu scrunched her face.

     “Tzuyu,” Sana called. Tzuyu turned her head almost immediately and regretted as soon as she realised how close their faces were. “Y-Yes?” But she managed to respond, though stuttering.

     “You’re mine.” Sana said and snuggled closer to her. Tzuyu’s breath hitched, her limbs froze in the process. She don’t know what to respond.

“O-Okay…”

     While Dahyun already succeed in running away from hungry raccoon, she rushed towards the maknae’s room she shared with Chaeyoung and Tzuyu. She opened the door and noticed how dimmed the room was. I thought Chaeyoung was studying? Dahyun confused.

     “Chaeng?” She called out and heard a ruffling sound from the upper bunk. “Oh, there you are.” She’s walking closer and noticed how Chaeyoung buried herself under her blanket while facing the wall. “Are you sleeping?” No respond from the younger girl.

     Dahyun sighed thinking what fault had she did. Could it be Chaeyoung is jealous of me and Momo unnie? She thought. “Chaeyoungie?” Dahyun was panicked when she heard sniffling sound coming from the baby cub. “Oh no, are you crying?!” Dahyun gasped and immediately climbed the upper bunk and sat near Chaeyoung.

     “Why are you crying?” She asked softly. No respond except the sniffling sound. “I’m sorry…” She said as she hung her head low. Chaeyoung removed the blanket covering her whole body and turned to face Dahyun. Dahyun looked up and saw the tears stain on the maknae’s cheek.

     “It was nothing. I was being childish… again.” She said. “Sorry for making you worried, Dahyun unnie.” Chaeyoung whispered and laid herself on Dahyun’s lap, making herself comfortable though they were at a very small space. Dahyun’s face lighten up.

“You’re very cute, Chaeyoungie.”

     Back to the kitchen. The atmosphere there had been less intense than earlier because Mina was finally smiling brightly while feeding the raccoon her salad. After Dahyun’s escape, Momo was sulking and her pout just made Mina’s leg turned into jelly. She decided to make the older girl happy again by offering her salad.

     “Mina, why are the salad looks so weird?” Momo asked as her eyes staring at the ruined salad in Mina’s bowl. Mina laughed awkwardly at the question. Well, she just stabbing at the salad over the time while Momo was flirting with Dahyun earlier to control her jealousy striking.

     “Mitang?” Mina was snapped. It had been a long time since Momo called her with that name. “Y-Yes?”

    Momo noticed how Mina’s cheek radiating with faint pink blush. She chuckled and ended Mina’s silent-ness with a kiss on the cheek. Mina’s eyes widen at the contact. “O-Oh.” Only that coming out from .

     Momo took the fork from Mina’s hand and feed herself the rest of the salad, almost emptying the bowl as Mina remained on her statue state while her hand touching the previous spot where Momo kissed her.

     The door made a beep sound and was clicked open. Coming inside was the leader of them, Jihyo who watched the scene involved and hearing weird sound coming from the room (in which she recognised as Nayeon’s). Jihyo sighed as she put down the things she bought from the mart thirty minutes ago.

     In the living room, she saw how the tall maknae sleep with Sana on top, conquering the couch while the TV was flickering the light from the show. She would consider to wake them up and tell them to sleep properly on their bed, but the moment was so cute. Jihyo sighed while smiling as she took out her phone and snapped the cute picture. Maybe I would consider to post this on SNS, she thought.

     Diverting to the maknae’s room, she witnessed another cute scene. Dahyun fell asleep too while sitting, with Chaeyoung’s head on her lap on the upper bunk. Another picture was captured. The maknaes are cute, she thought.

     After closing the maknae’s room door slowly, Jihyo considered to visit the unnies room where some sorts of weird sound revolving the area. Jihyo scrunched her face as she closed the door behind her, as she clearly heard Nayeon’s moan (?) coming from the roommates’ room.

     “Eww, disgusting.” Jihyo immediately left the scene without consider to check them out. And now the left should be Mina and Momo. Jihyo saw Momo went inside the bathroom with a victorious smirk (she don’t know why), and thought that Mina must be left at the kitchen.

     When she entered the kitchen, she dropped the bags of plastic of the groceries on the table while sighing. “Mina, can you help me with these groceries?” She asked without looking at Mina. When she received no respond coming from her same age friend, she looked up and saw Mina was sat still on the stool while her hand touching her lips.

     “Err… Mina…?” Jihyo called but Mina wasn’t responding.

     “I think…” Jihyo paid attention to Mina when the latter finally responding. “… Momo unnie’s lips are soft.” She finished with a pink tint across her cheek.

     Jihyo widened her eyes, “WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?!”

     And she thought Mina was the normal one in the group.