A new friend and a trip

Saved

"Are you studying at medical school" Jimin asked.

"Yeah, what about you" Yoongi replied not sure why.

"Well I'm studying to become a teacher and working at that club" he replied.

There is something about him that just is so comforting Yoongi thought to himself.

Yoongi usually didn't talk to people and wonders sometimes why Seokjin and Hoseok are even friends with him.

Yoongi would just prefer to sleep than to socialize. He wasn't a fan of cute stuff (except for Kumamon of course) or anything cheesy.

Sometimes Hoseok wonders what Yoongi even likes. Even if Yoongi is lazy he is still a good student.

But what is it with this guy. Yoongi still confused why the guy even wants to talk to him usually people try to avoid Yoongi and he prefers it that way. 

Yoongi and Jimin continued to talk

" You may leave now" said Taehyung.

" Ok" answered both Yoongi and Jimin at the same time.

Outside the police station

" Friend?" Jimin said a little shyly.

" Ehh....." Yoongi said confused

" Do you want to be my friend" Jimin repeated

Usually Yoongi would just ignore but this was different.

" Sure" he replied.

 

Jimin and Yoongi talked everyday and texted every night. Jimin would sometimes come to the hospital and they would eat lunch together. They would watch movies together and go to the coffee shop.

 

--

 

As Yoongi walked in the break room he saw a woman talking to Seokjin.

 

" Ahh.. there you are"  Seokjin said and looked at Yoongi

" Nice to meet you Min Yoongi" the woman said

She shook Yoongi's hand

" Ohh.. yeah I'm by the way Ku Min-Jung" she said and gave a kind smile at Yoongi

" It's a pleasure to meet you" Yoongi answered politely.

" I've heard good things about you and I'm wondering if you would help us" 

" Help you with what?"

" Well we are trying to learn the young general knowledge about medicine and first aid"

" So i would go to a school and teach them the basics"

" Well... you would go on a two-day long trip to the country side"

" Where would we stay"

" There are some cabins there. You would be really helpful and Seokjin is coming with you. You will get paid a decent amount."

All Yoongi could think about was how proud Jimin will be.

" Sure."

" Good, see you in three days then, in front of the local elementary school."

The local elementary school, the local elementary school, the local elementary school was all Yoongi could think about. Wait doesn't Jimin assist there. Or do i just remember wrong.

Yoongi and Jimin kept talking. Yoongi hadn't yet told Jimin about the kind gesture he is doing. The evening before the trip Jimin texted that he's going to be busy the next couple days. Yoongi asked why. He said he was going on a trip. Yoongi replied that he will see him everyday because he was coming with him on the trip. "Wait are you one of the medical students coming with us "Jimin texted. "Yeah, Seokjin is also coming with us.

 

--

 

The next morning Yoongi had to be at the school at 8am. He really didn't want to go and was about to fall asleep but then he heard his doorbell. He walked half asleep to the door. When he open the door a young man pushed him back in.

" Aren't you ready!"

" What do you think Jimin" Yoongi said a little annoyed as he was still in he's PJs.

" Well hurry"

" Uhhhhh" Yoongi groaned

Jimin rushed them out of the door. They get into Jimin's car. And drive to the school. 

When they arrive at the school they saw a big yellow bus. When they get in the bus Yoongi and Jimin sit in front of Seokjin and Min-Jung. 

" There is ten rooms, there is 14 students and five adults." said Min-Jung.

" That's perfect, but someone is going to get a own room." said Seokjin 

" I can share a room with Yoongi. Of course if your fine with it." Jimin stuttered and looked at Yoongi.

" Yeah, it's fine." Yoongi said with a slight smile.

" Good, I'll share a room with the teacher with means Seokjin you will get a room to yourself." Min-Jung said.

When they arrived there they looked around and saw a big house. 

" Welcome!" said a man.

" We're going to our room" Jimin said and took Yoongi's wrist.

 

 

"Ok so we have to leave in ten minutes, we are going to learn what to do if someone is drowning. Are you even listening Yoongi." Yoongi was staring at the wall.

" Oh, sorry i kinda spaced out." Jimin looked at him a little annoyed and handed the paper where it stood what they were gonna do the next couple days.

" We are learning them CPR, seriously? Wait do you know CPR?" Yoongi asked him a little concerned.

" Yes, i know CPR. Believe me or not i was a scout."  

Yoongi laughed so much.

" Wait are serious?"

" Yea, and I was one of the best." Jimin said confidently.  " What about you hyung."

" I didn't do much when I was young i would play the piano or play video games. I really didn't have friends."

There was a silence for a couple of minutes, and then the door swung open.

" Let's go guys." Seokjin said as he was putting his jacket on.

 

--

 

They were standing by a lake and had just listened to what to do if someone was drowning.

1. Be sure that they are drowning  

2. Call for help.

3. Make sure it isn't a risk for you and always take something that floats with you

4. Try to look around to find something that could help you drag them to shore or a life vest or a life-preserver.

5. Wrap your arms around their waist and begin to swim to shore.

Then the man showed them. Of course his victim was Yoongi. The kids laughed and so did the adults to except for Yoongi. He wasn't happy being dragged along the sand beach.

6. Check if they are breathing.

7. If they aren't breathing give CPR.

Now it was Yoongi's and Seokjin's turn to learn the children CPR. They explained that you have to put the victim on their back. Then to put the heel of your hand on their bone and put your other hand and to interlock your finger with the other hand. The kids just looked confused.

" Fine, I'll demonstrate. Jimin could you lay on your back." Yoongi replied to the confused looks.

Then Yoongi showed the position.

" Then you do 30 compressions and continue like that until help comes.

" But aren't you supposed to blow into the victims mouth " a kid asked.

" You can do that to. So 30 compressions and two rescue breaths."

"So you need block the others nose and blow into their mouth" Yoongi said and blocked Jimin's nose.

Jimin was turning red. Was Yoongi really going to show them. What if he enjoyed it.. well of course he would enjoy it. It would be like a kiss from Yoongi. He had been in love with Yoongi since they talked at the police station. His face was so close to Jimin's. 

Then Yoongi let go and helped Jimin up.