welcome

sm entertainment high school

7:00

"oh boy here i am at my new school," you say to yourself. everyone walking by on the street stares at you like you're a crazy person. you internally LOL at them - they don't know you are starting school at SM Entertainment!

Sm Entertinsment isn't a school, you may be thinking, but it is now. your going there.

you type in the code on the key pad and the door opens up for you. "wow i feel so official" you say. immediately you almost walk into, the wicked witch! "oh sorry Taeyeon," you apologize and bow.

"hello," she says. her nose seems to grow in size in real life. her ears are pointy like a goblin's. "are you here for your classes?"

"yes indeed" you are kind of scared of her new appearance, you can't believe she transformed before you very eyes! "i'm going to meet SHINEEsus first."

"omg i love SHINEE!!!" Taeyeon yells! you both get excited and do a little jig. then she grabs your hand, her claws are very sharp. "i will take you there right now."

you follow Taeyeon to the elevator. she takes you up to the fourth floor, wow this building is so tall right? when you get out, you see Jinki! OMFGGG

"Jinki this is the new student!" Taeyeon says. Jinki looks at her and almost screams she is so scary. but then he looks at you and smiles and bows.

"welcome to SM" he says. "i'm very glad you are here, i have been hanging around the same people for ten years i am so bored."

you can understand that. imagine living with the rest of SHINEE omg they are insane. "i will be your new friend~" you say.

when you turn to thank Taeyeon she disappears in a puff of smoke

"she's weird, all of Girls Generation are. except Hyoyeon holy she is so talented and beautiful and wow ugh my mom," Jinki says. you nod quickly in agreement. Hyoyeon is incredible. "ok i will take you to meet SHINEE now, and then GODmin will show you to your class."

GODmin must be Taemin, as he is God and his name ends with -min. "you are such a delightful man," you say. Jinki laughs with that beautiful smile and you almost start crying because you love him so much. Then you start walking down the hall, to SHINEE's very own practice room! yes they are so successful that they have their own room.

Jinki pushes open the door. "Stop making out! we have the new student!" he yells. nobody was making out but it probably isn't uncommon for them to be smooching.

Jonghyun runs over immediately. "omg hello! i'm so glad to meet you," he says. you exchange greetings, and Jonghyun puts your number into his cell phone. how incredible, that the most talented man on Earth wants to be your friend...

"hi i'm Taemin," Taemin says, waving from across the room. "don't mind Kibum he's being a little in the corner like always."

you look to the corner and yup Kibum is sitting there on his phone looking like a little rich . and he is.

"Minho will be back later he's being an actor somewhere, or is hooking up with a girl since for some reason he needs to prove he's straight." Taemin walks over and you finally see the most gorgeous baby boy alive up close holy he is so ing beautiful. his smile is amazing you almost cry AGAIN, omg, and you still have to meet NCT?!!?!!

"i'm so excited to be here i love all of you," you say. Taemin looks like he wants to cry he is so happy he finally gets a compliment for once. "Taemin you're so perfect, i-"

"wow it's time for you to go!" Jinki says, pushing you and Taemin out of the door. "Kibum and i have uhm business to attend to, and it's time for class!"

"your right, bye SHINEEsus! i'll be back later to kiss you all!" you wave goodbye and Taemin and you walk into the hall. the door locks behind you wtf lol. you turn to your boyfriend. "where is my first class?"

Taemin starts walking with you down the hall, omg it's like youre in love... "it's down here, and guess who's teaching," he pauses until you actually guess.

"uhm Tiffany? she's old right?"

Taemin laughs "no but close.. it's miss Sunny baby!"

you walk into yohr first classroom and miss Sunny baby hermself is sitting behind the teacher's desk. "wow! welcome!" she says, all the student desks are empty so you sit in the front row. Taemin leaves, he looks almost scared.

"hi Sunny, wow small crowd huh?" you laugh. Sunny laughs too.

"yup and here's why... today your class is How To Be Treated Like A Dog By Your Company!!"

omg you can't believe it... YOU get to learn how to be hidden in SM's dungeon?!!?! like the chinese SM rookie whose name you cant remember, and Ryeowook from Super Junior?!! that's ing NUTSSS

(brring brring)

after class ends you and Sunny have a good laugh about your nonexistent careers and then you leave to find your next class. maybe someone else will show up and save you?

like she read your mind, Taeyeon randomly appears holding a pitchfork!

"wow Taeyeon, that's a cool rake," you say.

she giggles maniacally. "why thank you! now let's get you to your second class..."

you pass a clock on the wall and when you read it it says 10:00. has it been 3 hours already? "this class is on the second floor, ugh sometimes i hate this building it's too big, like my old nose." Taeyeon rolls her eyes as you step into the elevator.

honestly you didn't know much about Taeyeon (besides the fact that she's a witch) before coming to SM but now you kind of like her! sure she's scary looking up close but she seems funny, and almost nice... well maybe your opinion will change soon, if something bad happens o_O

you get to the second floor and Taeyeon leads you down a bunch of hallways until you see someone out of the corner of your eye... omg is that.....

"Taeyeon wait!" you say, she turns around and looks at you. you point down the opposite end of the hallway. "is that Heechul?"

when he hears his name, Heechul suddenly turns to look at you both, which is weird since he's like 3 meters away. maybe the gays have super hearing? "omg the new student!" he yells, running gayly towards you

Taeyeon rolls her eyes. "ugh. he can take you to class i'm bored." she disappears again but before you can think about it, Heechul is hugging you.

"omg i'm super excited to meet you!" he says, you look down at his ugly shoes when he pulls away. "i hope you get to take the fashion class, i really need someone to go shopping with me. all the girls here are homophobes so they don't like me."

"hm yes homophobes" you mumble, thinking of Irene. you clear your throat. "it's so crazy that i get to meet you, Super Big Star Kim Heechul, you're like totally famous where i'm from!"

"really?! holy crap i need to go to your hometown and meet my fans!" Heechul squeals and you're suddenly yanked forward down the hallway. "let's go to your class so you aren't late or Siwon will kill me!"

you don't even have time to try and remember which SuJu member Siwon is before you're stuffed into another classroom. Heechul shuts the door behind you and it’s empty like the last one except for the teacher, who appears to be a member of EXO. you cant remember his name because you don’t care

 

hello welcome,” he says. you squint at the board and his shirt to see if he has on a nametag but there is none. omg what are you going to do “you don’t know me? WTF i’m Suho the leader of EXO you dumb !!”

 

Suho just called you a dumb … “wow i will have to tell the principle your harassing me…” you trail off, walking towards the door but he grabs your arm suddenly.

 

i apologize… please have a seat. this class is important for your studies.”

 

ugh, you sit down in the very back row so he cant see when you roll your eyes at him. “What class is this?” you ask, pulling a notebook out of your backpack

 

this class is How To Be The Best Group Leader In KPOP History.”

 

tsk tsk. “why isn’t Taeyong teaching this class?” you ask

 

Suho sighs. he suddenly looks sad. “Taeyong… had an incident……..”

 

WTF???? “WHAT SORT OF INCIDENT?” YOU YELL YOU’RE SO ANGRY, DID SOMEONE HURT HIM? DID TEN FINALLY SNAP?

 

Suho looks scared as your entire body turns blood red “please calm down, he hurt his leg while dancing and now he’s in the infirmary. um i can take you to meet him later.”

 

MEETING TAEYONG??!?!! ok you calm down. “well i hope he heals quickly, Taeyong fighting!”

 

(brring brring)

 

the class is over, it feels like it lasted for 4 years but it must have only been an hour or 2… when you exit the room nobody is there and you feel scared and alone suddenly. SM Entertainment is the biggest in building ever “Suho, do you know where i need to go next? you ask, maybe he will be good for something

 

ah yes um. Taeyeon told me to just guide you to the elevator…” he looks scared again, jeez is this guy a man or a baby in a person suit? “please do not tell her about earlier or she will roast me like a turkey! I mean remember when she cursed SEVENTEEN?”

 

who the is SEVENTEEN you think, but you don’t say it because maybe they are important. but you dont care you only stan SM Entertainment groups, so whatever. “yes, thanks for the direction i’ll see you later Suho-nim,” you wink for some reason as you lea ve. Perhaps a demon took over your body for a second

 

you walk to the elevator. this floor seems cursed, its almost as if there are dark clouds hanging over everyone (except Heechul when you saw him cuz for some reason that old man is always having a great time)

 

when you step into the elevator Taeyeon runs in after you! you didn’t even see her earlier… “how was class? i know men are annoying but Suho is a good guy, sometimes” she smiles and you can see her really pointy teeth. you wish you had pointy teeth too so you could bite men. wait…

 

do you bite men with your pointy teeth?” you ask.

 

Taeyeon starts laughing “OMG Of course i do!! why else would i have gogtten pointy teeth?”

 

you can get teeth surgery?” you ask, like a . obviously theyre fake or something but for some reason this school has turned you into a complete fool! like all the people there.

 

yes i will give you my surgeon’s number… there i programmed it into your phone! now let’s talk about your next class before lunch.”

 

Taeyeon is the SUPREME omg queen ing legend i always loved Stress its such a great song.

 

she takes you to the third floor, wtf kind of school is this? “well your next class is taught by Leeteuk,” she says, shuddering a litle. you also shudder, that man is weird right… “it’s called How To Look Like A Meerkat”

 

WTF? i don’t want to learn how to look like him!!” you scream. Taeyeon pats on your shoulder to calm you down but one of her claws rips your shirt.

 

oops, sorry. i will have someone give you a new shirt on our way,” she looks guilty but when you leave the elevaor she is giggling. you kind of love her………

 

who will you guys meet for you to get a new shirt? you walk down the hall and Taeyeon stops at a door, doesnt knock before opening it. it looks like a locker room, and Joy and Irene are in there!! you feel shook at the presence of such sheer talent (plus Irene)

 

Joy, do you have a shirt our new student can borrow? look my nail ripped it hehe,” Taeyeon asks. Joy looks up and you are so stunned by her beauty, she looks like a doll even in real life… how that is possible you may never know…

 

of course she smiles! “yes of course! anything to help out charity!” she looks in her locker and pulls out a plain white tshirt, just your style lol you have no fashion sense. even worse than Heechul tbh. “here you go, don’t borrow giving it back even if you wash it,” she looks disgusted as your hands brush slightly when you hand it over.

 

um thanks,” you say, and since it’s a locker room well you guess you’ll change there.

 

Irene doesn’t say a word the entire time you and Taeyeon are in the room but well she’s always been a quietr little huh? you leave throwing your old shirt in the garbage on your way out. Taeyeon still looks apologetic.

 

well time for class!” she opens the door across the hall and Leeteuk is sat there reading the newspaper. WTF is it 1940??!! well probably for him, he must have been stuck in time somehow and that’s why he acts the way he does, he doesn’t know any better.

 

when Taeyeon clears Leeuk looks up, and then Taeyeon shrieks at the mere sight of his face. she runs out the door and you are scared and alone again with this weird man.

 

hello and welcome!” Leetuke says. you sit down, in the middle row… you aren’t sure if you hate him yet… “so you just came from Suho’s class?”

 

yup, i can’t believe what happened to Taeyong omg it’s so sad right.”

 

Leek suddenly looks shifty. “uhm yeah so sad,” he says, rubbing his neck uncomfortably. you must remember to tell Taeyeon this later… what a strange act of GUILT… your brain puts the pieces together immediately. “well let’s do some work then!”

 

(brring brring)

 

have a good time at lunch!” Lemur says as you leave. you wave goodbye, ugh he’s not really that bad ok just weird looking. but isn’t Taeyeon too? it’s fine sometimes ppl just be ugly.

 

when you start down the hallway, you see an extremely large form coming towards you. you almost scream it’s so scary, but then as it gets closer you realize it’s Johnny. “hey Johnny!” you yell, you kind of love him… but he can’t know that yet

 

Johnny, being the strange guy he’s always been dabs immediately when he sees you. “yooo the new kid,” he says. as you walk towards him he pulls out a fidget spinner from his pocket, “have you seen these things!?”

 

a fidget spinner? yeah bro i fidge,” you reach over to pull your own spinner out of your backpack and Johnny’s jaw drops.

 

you are the iest person I’ve ever seen” he says. you blush and he picks you up and throws you over his shoulder, you almost drop your fidget spinner in the process.

 

WAHHHH PUT ME DOWN YOU BEAST!!!” you yell, but Johnny only starts running, so fast your scared he may run into the wall like a bull.

 

no we’re going to have lunch with the bros,” he says. you don’t know much about people from CHicago but ‘the bros’ must mean NCT, right? you really want to meet NCT, they’re the only good men in SM Entertainment so you just stay quiet, fidging as Johnny carries you to the elevator and you head up to the top floor where the dorm rooms are.

 

the top floor of SM looks so scary when you step out, all the walls and floors are black you hardly know where you guys are going. Johnny puts you down when you arrive at NCT’s door and he walks in, you peek in first to see who’s there and OMFG is that ign Doyoung?!?!

 

guys this is the student from downstairs, look how chill they are, they fidge too!” Johnny and you show off your fidget spinners together and Doyoung looks disgusted. suddenly you forget all about him as Mark walks in.

 

Mark… Lee… Shakur…” you say slowly, you drop your fidget spinner in shock… “holy i can’t believe i’m in the presence of a rap GOD???!?!??”

 

Mark looks bashful. “haha you are so sweet, i’m not a rap god really that’s Taeyong…”

 

RIGHT, Taeyong. he almost ing died and you’re here, trolling with the rest of the members?! “hey speaking of Taeyong did you guys know L-”

 

Johnny slaps a hand over your mouth quickly. “he’s doing just fine don’t worry,” he says. you wonder if… Johnny doesn’t want Taeyong to return so he can take his place as rapper… very interesting.

 

or maybe you’re just thinking too much about Taeyong. i mean Mark Lee Shakur is standing right in front of you?

 

Mark, can i have your autograph?” you ask, pulling a notebook out of your backpack. as he’s writing a note for you, you look up and Jaehyun Knowles walks in.

 

you scream. “JAEHYUN KNOWLES!!!” (think of the gif of the woman yelling BEYONCE??!??)

 

even Doyoung looks surprised, he must love Jaehyun Knowles too. but he lives with him… ugh just imagine being around a legendary vocalist all the time… “Jaehyun we thought you were doing your vocal worm ups?” Doyoung asks.

 

well i wanted to meet the fresh meat,” Jaehyun says. that term is weird but you don’t even care because Jaehyun could say anything to you and you would fall to your knees at his feet… “how have your classes been?”

 

omg today has been amazing, i met Superstar Kim Heechul, Johnny and i are in love… could it get any better here?!” you sigh longingly and fall back, Johnny catches you. “this is just like a romantic comedy, a romantic comedy with a witch and some gay bottoms.”

 

did someone say gay bottoms?” Ten appears, looking all gay and bottomy.

 

holy . NCT are just so talented you don’t know what to do with yourself, you could pass out! but then you’d end up in the infirmary and you don’t know who the nurse is… it could be scary. poor Taeyong.

 

Ten ugh i loved you on Hit The Stage, the guy who won you’re so much better, except Hyoyeon could’ve won too she’s ing amazing.” Johnny sets you back on your feet and you miss his arms around you… but Ten is important right now!

 

omfg i LOVE Hyoyeon she’s my ing MOM,” Ten says. you cant believe that he talks just like you! it’s like you’re meant for each other. “Hit The Stage was so fun but i was around so many untalented straight men, like i couldn’t believe they made me freestyle against ROCKY?!?! are you kidding ugh it was so annoying, he couldn’t even dance to Beyonce.”

 

who the is Rocky you think, must have been a straight guy… you hate straight guys, which is why you love NCT so much. “well i hope you get to go on again, and show everyone who the true talent there is. and hopefully Taeyong will get better in time too, you and him would crush everyone.”

 

tea only,” Doyoung says. you didn’t even notice that Mark had given your notebook to Jaehyun and he signed it too! now you have two LEGENDS’ signatures to show off to your friends.

 

you guys are so amazing, i’m in shock,” you say. Johnny whips and nae nae’s and you can feel the swag radiating off of his entire body!

 

Johnny you look like a middle school boy, oh wait that’s Mark hehe,” Ten says, he giggles just like ‘hehe’ in real life wtf… cute tho ing king of life

 

Mark Lee Shakur kicks Ten in the head. but Ten has a steel head (he’s half robot, you read that on Allkpop) so he’s fine, and Mark falls to the floor clutching his foot. “well that’s what you get for kicking a gay, like i can’t believe i just witnessed a hate crime,” you say.

 

Doyoung stares at Ten, “please teach me how to be you” he says.

 

your stomach starts to rumble. you forgot that it was lunchtime. “hey where can i get some food around here? a is hungry.”

 

we were just about to order pizza, you can eat with us~” Ten says.

 

eating pizza with NCT?!?!!! OMG you have to tweet this right now… you pull your phone out of your pocket and start rapidly tweeting about how ing cool your new school is. of course the tweets get no likes because your friends think you’re a crazy person, but they’ll be SHOOK when you tweet a selfie with your absolute fave…

 

hey is Winwin around?” you ask, sounding like a saying Winwin like everyone does.

 

uh he’s visiting Taeyong with Taeil, so they’ll be gone until later… but you’re dorming here too right?” Jaehyun asks.

 

dorming? “since when do you guys have student dorming?” you ask.

 

we don’t,” Jaehyun says, “i just assumed you’d find a way to live here forever”

 

well that’s kind of weird but very you, you must admit. imagine living around the most insanely talented people (Ten and Hyoyeon) forever… and being able to make fun of the idiots (the oldass members of SuJu and EXO) at the same time? it’d be like a dream come true!!

 

we should figure out how to get you to live here! it’d be crazy fun… Girls Gen aren’t working so you can hang out with them all the time and watch them rake in money,” Ten says. the fact that Ten wants you to live in the SM building with him… ugh it really is a romantic comedy with gay bottoms huh?

 

Doyoung had been rapidly typing on his phone, “Johnny, you guys should go pick up the pizzas and take some to Taeyong while you’re at it!”

 

Johnny looks at him in the weird way he looks at everyone like he wants to the soul out of their , “ok we’ll be back later!”

 

he doesn’t pick you up this time and you’re kinda upset about it but whatever. you go back to the elevator, go downstairs and to the lobby while fidging together.

 

can i ask you something?” you ask, Johnny nods as you leave the building. “so have you guys met the ex members of TVXQ? like Jaejoo-”

 

suddenly red lights start flashing from all over the building and sirens start, deafening you. you can hardly hear as Johnny grabs your wrist and starts sprinting across the street. “OMG you can’t talk about him around the SM building!! that’s what’s gonna happen if you do!!!!”

 

you had no idea, wtf that’s so scary… do they really hate JYJ that much? well you can’t tell anyone this but you always liked JYJ more than the others, like Back Seat is the most legendary song in the entire world seriously… you’ll have to ask Taeyeon more about this if you can get away from SM for a second.

 

Johnny and you walk to the pizza shop together, pick up like 20 pizzas and then start heading back. “wtf do idols really eat this much?” you ask, you can’t imagine them eating at all really so it looks too good to be true.

 

well no, we just like to spend Taeyong’s money since he’s gone.” Johnny laughs and you almost feel like you need to protect him… hm… perhaps you will fight Leeteuk if you can find the time to later.

 

Johnny takes you to the infirmary where you see Eugene, one of the S.E.S members. you only recognize her because Paradise was a BOP and she slayed your edges forever. “hi grandma, we’re here to deliver some pizzas,” Johnny says as he walks right by the desk she’s sitting at. she must really like him because all she does is smile.

 

welcome to SM, i hope you manage to escape!” she says as you follow Johnny into a back room.

 

in the room you see Taeyong laying in bed with his foot elevated, with Winwin and Taeil at either side. holy you forgot you were seeing them… literally the most iconic dancer, rapper, and vocalist of the generation are sitting right in front of you. how the are you even BREATHING at this point??!?!

 

luckily Johnny takes the pizzas you’re holding before you can drop them on the floor. “wow, i…” you can’t even think of words.

 

Winwin looks at you and you literally stop breathing. holy he’s the most perfect boy in the world, so pure and beautiful… he can do no wrong… everyone must love him forever. wow. “hi,” he says, and you literally almost die.

 

hi,” you say back. that’s a conversation for the storybooks… you can’t wait to tell you and Winwin’s grandchildren all about how you first met.

 

this is the new student, we need to hurry back or we won’t get to eat before the lunch period ends, lol sorry bout it kings” Johnny says, leaving two pizzas on the counter for the other three before he heads out. “oh btw Taeyong… don’t feel better soon~”

 

Johnny is kind of a legend. you manage to smile at Taeyong and Taeil before you run out, eternally shook. like Taeil Carey was right there in front of you and you just couldn’t even handle it. it was different with Mark and Jaehyun but this… woah… your life is completely different now and you may never be the same.

 

when you get back to the NCT dorm you’re fully ready to ask everyone questions about how amazing Winwin is, but the bell rings. “holy it’s been that long already,” you say, pulling your fidget spinner out of your pocket to sadly fidge one more time with Johnny. “i have to go now. thank you for everything! i’ll see you guys later!”

 

you steal a pizza on your way out and you start running like mad to the elevator, shoving three pieces in your mouth at once as you enter (your mouth is big)

 

Taeyeon appears in a puff of smoke as the elevator starts going down. “hello again minion,” she says, twirling her broom-like hair around her claws. “well we’re going to your fourth class, and you’ll be excited to know who teaches it!”

 

today has already been so insane you don’t know if you can handle it. “tell me or i might die on the spot when i see them,” you say, and then you vore the rest of the pizza and leave the empty box in the elevator when you walk out.

 

it’s your fave old man, Donghae from Super Junior!!”

 

you gasp. Donghae… is the best old man in the world… he has so much talent and swagger. you might love him more than your own parents. “well let’s hurry up then!!” you yell, taking off down the hall. Taeyeon hovers beside you the entire way

 

when you get to class you almost die for the second time. Donghae is so attractive in real life it’s kind of insane (also you remember the time he kinda looks like Bobby from IKON but that’s a story for another time) you sit at the front desk immediately and wait for him to look up from his desk. “well hello” he says like an old man. “welcome to SM!”

 

i’m so happy to be here,” you say. you feel like every conversation has been the exact same but you aren’t angry, you get to talk to so many incredible people it doesn’t matter WHAT you’re talking about! if you meet Wendy and she wants to talk about socks then you’ll god damn talk about socks with her!

 

this class is called How To Start A Crazy Talented Subunit That Will Be Better Than Your Actual Group,” Donghae says.

 

you eat up every word he says, even the ones you don’t understand… Donghae is just so ing y holy you want your eggs CRACKED, WHIPPED, SCRAMBLED…

 

(brring brring)

 

class ends way too soon… you pick up your bag and walk up to Donghae’s desk. “hey um, can i ask you something?” you ask him.

 

you just did lol” he says.

 

ugh he’s funny too?! an entire man. “i might need um… some private tutoring in this class,” you say trying not to look too desperate. well you always look suspicious but maybe his eyesight is failing from old age and he won’t notice. “some of the stuff you said was hard to understand.”

 

well i’ll be sure to see you after school sometime then,” Donghae says.

 

you feel like you’re floating as you leave, or maybe it’s Taeyeon’s weird witchy powers making you hover. either way you hardly notice when she appears because you’re in such a trance.

 

i can hear the bells,” you start singing. Taeyeon covers her ears. “don’t you hear them chime? can’t you feel my heart beat keeping perfect time?”

 

um shut the up,” Taeyeon says, “you sound like a whale.” you immediately stop singing because Taeyeon scares tf out of you. “good. ok this is your last class, are you ready?”

 

Taeyeon pushes a button on the elevator you hadn’t noticed before, it’s red and it makes a weird noise when the elevator starts moving. “i can’t wait to see what’s gonna happen next, omg the NCT boys want me to move in here and everything is perfect~~~” you feel like you’re in heaven.

 

when you step out of the elevator it looks like heaven too! it’s the iconic practice room with the clouds, where Red Velvet did Dumb Dumb and so many other good things…

 

wow this is crazy, it’s like i’m in a dance practice video rn” you say. Taeyeon pretends she didn’t hear because SM never does dance practice videos.

 

ok i lied this isn’t a class, it’s a test. but it’s a fun test and you’ll pass if you know what the is up!” Taeyeon sounds excited now, her pointy teeth showing again.

 

you’re ready for anything SM is going to throw at you… i mean you survived meeting Winwin what else could you possibly need to do?

 

suddenly SHINEE’s View starts playing from somewhere and you stare at Taeyeon. “well do the dance,” she says, like it was obvious.

 

you’re kind of shook… you know all the SM choreo but it’s so intimidating actually doing it in front of the people of SM! you start dancing and suddenly a door across the room opens and Eunhyuk and Seulgi come out, holding signs. you can’t see what they say but you assume they have numbers on them.

 

the greatest dancers in SM (besides Ten and Taemin but they were already in this fic) are grading you??!?!! omfg it just got even scarier. you start working 10 times harder and then the song changes to Ice Cream Cake by Red Velvet.

 

Ice Cream Cake is the scariest song in the world. you’re dancing for your LIFE now… you feel as if you don’t do a good job Yeri will come out of the wall with a barrel and smash it over your head killing you instantly.

 

the songs keep changing like it’s a Random Play Dance challenge and you’re panting by the end, you fall to your knees. you feel like you’re gonna die. Seulgi and Eunhyuk hold up their signs and you were right, they do have numbers.

 

Seulgi - 7

Eunhyuk - 8

 

a solid 15” Taeyeon says, tutting witchily. “that’s better than expected, actually better than any of us thought…”

 

what was this?” you ask, “what are the grades for?”

 

Taeyeon rolls your eyes. “well it was your last test to see if you could live at SM forever and you passed, obviously!”

 

OMFG. WHAT?!! you get to live at SM FOREVER??@?!???!?!?? “HOLY REALLY?” you ask, Eunhyuk and Seulgi already left without speaking like always so Taeyeon answers.

 

yes really! but… you better soak up info from all your classes from here on out because it’s about to get real.”

 

you’re excited but scared… what could living at SM forever entail? what could you possibly need to learn to become an idol?!??!.