Sowon's POV

Foolish Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Im alone again waiting for her to arrive. Its always this way. After work Im always the first one to arrive home. Im working in a law firm meanwhile she is working as a bank manager.

  For all the years that we have been together, most of the time this is always the scenario. She is probably with her friends again, she always hangs out with them as soon as she finished her work and arrive home late drunk.

  I already understand this side of her and accepted it because I love her so much. Isnt it if you love someone, you accept even their flaws and imperfections. That's what I am to her.

  My friends even scold me most of the time for being so fool and stupid about it but what can I do, I love her so much.

  My thoughts are suddenly distracted when I heard the door opening. She is finally home.

  I went to the door immediately and sigh as soon as I saw how drunk she is again.

 My Sojung..did you wait for me again!? I told you dont have to didnt I? She said while almost fainting

   I rush to her immediately and wrap my arms around her to prevent her from falling. She smiled at me while blabbering things. She is really so drunk. 

   I carried her to bed and put a  blanket on her. Then I lay beside her and embrace her. Im happy that she is with me right now but then I remembered she only gets to be with if its time for her to sleep because on how drunk she is.

  She isnt like this before but when she started hanging out often with her co workers/friends. The Sinb I know started to change. She always say it is to relieve stress from work but the occassionally become often and even everyday.

  One time, i went to where they are and saw how close she really is to her friends especially to one person, Jung Yerin. I was only watching them from afar but enough to see the way Yerin looks at my Sinb. Its exactly the same way I look at Sinb. Full of love and affection.

  Sinb might not have notice how would Yerin look and acts towards her but maybe she did but pretend not to. I feel so uncomfortable everytime Yerin link her hand to Sinb. Is this what they call jealousy?

  Lately I have  been contemplating to asked her one thing. I want to asked her if she still is in love with me or not anymore. But im so afraid. Because I might not like what her answer is. Is loving me still something she do because it what she feels or just because she needs to because its a responsibility?

  With all those thoughts still lingering in my head, my sleepyness suddenly came and I eventually fell asleep.

     I wake up and saw Sinb still asleep beside me. I lean to kiss her cheeks and whispered I LOVE YOU, even if she probably didnt hear it since she is still deep on her sleep.

    Today is a very special day, so I proceeded to the kitchen to cook for breakfast. We usually dont eat breakfast at home because we always need to rush for work. Even actually for today but since today is special, so I decided to cook for us.

   While I am cooking, I heard footsteps and saw Sinb behind me.

What ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter