Missing Yoo

I'll Only Look At You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
This whole one-shot is only Nayeon's P.O.V... just to be clear.. anyway enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoo Jeongyeon

The person who suddenly disappeared,

Without saying anything

Even goodbye.

I hated her for leaving me

But I'm still searching for her,

I love her.

I still hope to see her

Even for just a second,

I want to see if shes still okay

If shes still even breathing.

Yoo Jeongyeon

........................Where are you?.........................

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

2 years ago

"Stop looking at me like that," I said glaring at Jeongyeon.

I was trying to concentrate on the book I'm reading but, Jeongyeon won't stop staring at me.

"I can't." She said with a smirk.

"Why not?" I asked her.

"Cause I can't take my eyes off you." She said with a smile.

I playfully pushed her as I rolled my eyes.

"My eyes are for you and you only." She said as she cutely scrunched her nose.

"Are you sure about that?" I asked her playfully.

"Yes, I'll only look at you." She replied.

I smiled then grabbed her arm and hugged it tightly.

"So that means I'm for your eyes only?" I said cutely.

She nodded with her cute smile then she kisses my nose and my forehead.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you more." She said.

The book that I was read at that time was long forgotten and I end up just cuddling with my sweet Jeongyeonni~.

She then started to massage her temples with one hand.

"Headache again?" I asked as I got off her arms but she stopped me and only held me tighter.

"It's nothing, I'm fine bunny." She said as she smiled at me.

"Are you sure? You want me to kiss it to make it go away?" I asked cutely.

She giggled then nodded.

"Ah.. that's cute but, something else hurt." She said.

"Why? What's wrong? What hurts?" I asked her with a very worried tone.

"Would you kiss it too if I tell you?" She asked.

I nervously nodded.

"It's this..." she said as she pointed to her lips then she started to chuckle.

I hit her shoulder as I pouted.

"That's not funny! I was really worried.' I said as got out from our cuddling.

"I'm sorry bunny, I didn't mean to make you worry." She said trying to cuddle with me again but I only pushed her off.

I crossed my arm and look the other way, ignoring her.

She started giggling.

"You know, you look so cute when you're sulking." She then said.

I glared at her but I'm not going to lie, I got flattered by what she said.

I still tried my best to ignore her though.

"But you'll look cuter if you smile." She added.

I seriously can't be mad at her for too long, she teases me a lot but she's really good at making up for it. She's just the sweetest, I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend.

I looked at her shyly not knowing what to say or do cause I couldn't ignore her any longer.

"Come here you bunny." She said smiling as she reached out to me for a hug.

"Sorry for sulking," I said in her warm embrace.

"Sorry for teasing." She said.

"But..." she said then pulled away from the warm hug.

"This really hurts, can you kiss it too?" She said pointing to her lips again.

I playfully rolled my eye then slowly captured her lips.

"There, happy?" I asked.

She shooked her head gesturing 'No' then smile cutely and leaned in to kiss me longer.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

A month later (still from 2 years ago)

"Why are you late again?" I asked Jeongyeon who just got home from work.

"Not now bunny, I'm tired." She replied as she just passes by me then sat on the couch.

"Yah... Yoo Jeongyeon." I said with my arms crossed.

"Hum?" She hummed as she massages her temples.

"Why did you come home late again?" I asked again in a more serious tone.

"I had to do finish something at work." She replied.

"Lair!" I shouted making her startled.

I then took my phone out and showed her a text from Momo, her best friend who is also her co-worker.

"Momo said you went home early from work today!" I shouted while trying my best not to cry.

He sighed as she stood up from the couch and walk towards me but I backed away.

"I'm going to ask you again Yoo Jeongyeon and I want the truth! Why did you come home late?!" I asked for the 3rd time as I wiped the tears that are now running down my face.

"Sorry bunny..." she said as she tried to hug me but I backed away again.

"You went to the clinic, didn't you," I asked.

"Bunny..." she whined.

"You went to that girl Mina or whatever her name is, clinic again didn't you?!?!" I screamed while sobbing.

"Wha- h-how" Jeongyeon mumbled confuse on how I knew where she was. "I-I just went there for a checkup bunny, that's it." She explained.

"So you're trying to tell me that you go there every after work for a checkup!?! Are you kidding me Jeongyeon? So your always sick? Is that what you trying to tell me? that's your stupid excuse?" I said in rage.

She kept silent.

"That's it Yoo Jeongyeon..." I said as I went to our room and started to pack my bags.

"Come on bunny, don't do this, It's not what you think." She said as she followed me to the room.

"I had enough Jeongyeon! Back then it was okay, you visit that girl's clinic every month then every week, now you visit her every single day! And plus you keep on lying to me. What else do you expect me to think! Huh? Tell me." I asked her, still hopes that she would explain everything clearly.

But she didn't say anything, she just looked at me like a guilty puppy.

"Do you still love me Jeongyeon?" I asked still sobbing.

"I do and I always will but" she pauses for a moment. "I think you're right Nayeon." She said.

I nervously looked at her, it's been a long time hearing him call me by my first name so seriously.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"It's true that I always visit Mina's clinic but there's really nothing between us, she is just someone I know and that's it. you're the only one for me and I love you so so much but I guess you're right, you already had enough of me. I'm not in my best towards you anymore, I think it's best that you do let me go." She said.

I didn't think that our night would end up like this, I wasn't really planning to leave I was just trying to scare her to tell me what's really going on.

"Jeongyeon" I called her name, I was so scared to lose her.

She didn't answer.

I grabbed her hand and make her look at me.

"No don't say that! I'm sorry, I wasn't going to leave you Jeongyeon I just wanted you to tell me the truth" I said.

She still didn't answer she just simply frowned.

"Y-your just joking right? Your just teasing me again right? Please, Jeongyeon!" I said sobbing.

"I won't leave Jeongyeon, I'm sorry if I misunderstood you," I said.

But she still won't say anything.

"No Jeongyeon, please, please?!" I begged and kneeled down still holding her hand.

But she removed the grip on my hand.

"I don't want to hurt you anymore. I'm sorry." She said then she slowly walked out.

"Why would you say that? Jeongyeon! Yoo Jeongyeon!." I screamed for her but she didn't look back.

I want to follow her but for some reason, I couldn't move, I felt weak.

"Yoo Jeongyeon!" I screamed.

"My Jeongyeon." I cried.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

The next day, I woke up with my puffy eyes from crying last next. I called Jeongyeon's name but no one responded. 

"No, It can't be... someone tell me this is just a dream," I told myself.

I grabbed my phone and called Jeongyeon's number.

No answer... It says that her number doesn't exist.

"What's happening to you Jeongyeon?" I said.

I then called Momo's number.

("Hello? Hirai Momo speaking.")

"Oh hey Momo, it's me Nayeon."

I tried to talk normally.

("Oh hey Nayeon, what's up?")

"I just want to ask if Jeongyeon went to work today." 

Momo pause for a moment.

("Jeongyeon resigned yesterday.")

"What!?"

("She told me she would tell you. So I didn't tell you when you texted me yesterday")

"Well... We fought yesterday."

("Oh I see...")

"Do you have any idea or know the reason why she resigned?"

("No, but I noticed that she's acting strange lately.")

"What do you mean?"

("There are times where shes spacing out and being weird and stuff, she also sometimes ask weird questions like, what would I do if there's something bad that happened would I leave or would I stay.")

I kept silent after hearing that.

("Umm... Nayeon? You still there?")

"Oh yeah, sorry. Anyway thanks Momo." 

("Anytime Nayeon, make sure to contact me when that rascal did something stupid.")

"Sure Momo, I will." 

("Alright, take care!")

After that, I end the call.

From that day I contacted every single person that would probably know where she went or where she is now.

"Where are you Jeongyeon? I miss you." I said as tears start to form under my eyes.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

It's been almost 2 weeks and there still no sign of Jeongyeon. All her friends and family are now looking for her and wondering where she could be.

"Any sign of her?" Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon's younger sister asked.

"Still nothing..." I disappointedly replied.

She sighed.

I hesitated to ask her about something but after a while, I sighed then asked anyway.

"Do you happened to know where Myoui Mina's clinic is?" I asked.

After hearing what I just asked, she frowned then gave me a questioning look.

"Why do you ask? What's with the sudden question?" Chaeyoung asked.

"It's just..." I paused as I put my head down and fidgeted my fingers.

Chaeyoung then had a curious look on her face.

"Before Jeongyeon went missing we fought about her visiting that clinic every day after work," I explained.

"Unnie visits the clinic every day?" She asked with a shocked tone.

"Yes, and the reason we fought was I thought she was..." I pause cause I suddenly felt bad looking back at the day we fought, I totally misunderstood her. "Cheating on me with the girl there..." I continued with a low and sad voice.

I saw Chaeyoung smiled a little as she sighed.

"Why would unnie ever cheat on you? When clearly she would die for you." She said.

"She's madly in love with you unnie." She added with a weak smile.

I was taken back on her statement but also making me feel even worse.

"And unnie..." she called out.

I looked at him "humm?"

"Did you know that I'm close with the girl there?" She asked.

I look at her weirdly. "Chae knows her?" I thought to myself.

Chaeyoung chuckles a little.

"Do you know who Mina is?" She then asked.

"Well, the only thing I know is, Myoui Mina is the one who runs and works at the clinic Jeongyeon often goes to. That's what Jeongyeon told me at least." I answered. "Why? Is there something else I needed to know about that girl?" I curiously asked.

"There's a lot of things you need to know about Mina actually. She said.

I still don't get why shes suddenly like this about that girl I'm really curious who she really is now.

I didn't answer I just looked at her with a questioning look.

She chuckled.

"You're scaring me, Chae, are you trying to say that they did have a relationship or something?" I asked w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter