Week 1

Still In Love

Doyoung likes Jaehyun. No, crash that. Doyoung is in love with Jaehyun. He thinks Jaehyun likes him too and is just messing with him by making him jealous. Making him jealous by spending his whole time with Taeyong. Cuddling with him in the couch, feeding him during meal hours and touching him often, hugging, holding hands every time possible. And he loves to do all of these when Doyoung is around.

 

Week 1,  Monday:

 

“Taeyongiee hyung,” Jaehyun calls out to Taeyong. “Come and cuddle with me in the living room.” Doyoung hears all of it because he is just sitting right there in the living room. He asked Jaehyun a while ago to watch TV with him “I don’t have to, Jaehyun. Doyoung is right there beside you. How could you ask such a thing?” Taeyong answers, quite unnerved. “He won’t mind. Right, Doyoung hyung?” Jaehyun asks Doyoung, smirk visible in his face. “No, I don’t. Come here Taeyong hyung.” Doyoung lies.

 

“I’m here!” A voice shouts from the door, signaling someone just entered the apartment they shared. Kicking of shoes can be heard from the living room and Taeyong prepares to get up before- “Hyung, just stay here, Ten can take care of himself.” Jaehyun whines. Gosh, Doyoung hates this. Doyoung hates this side of Jaehyun. Making him jealous was actually working on him but he never liked the idea of Jaehyun messing with Ten. Oh no, not Ten.

 

“Jaehyun, you know I need to get him up. We just made up last night. I can’t afford another fight with him now.” Taeyong tries to get out of Jaehyun’s hold. “Wow, you three look cozy with each other.” Ten finishes Taeyong’s statement. “What a nice sight to see after coming up to terms a while ago, Lee Taeyong.” Ten really is upset, Doyoung thought.

 

“Jaehyun, you’re not really the type to understand things through good talk, are you? Ten raises his eyebrow towards Jaehyun. Jaehyun just laughs. “it’s not like you own him Ten-” Jaehyun retorts and is stopped before finishing by Doyoung. “Jaehyun, stop it. This is literally your fault. Look Ten, this is just a misunderstanding ok? I invited Taeyong-hyung over for a movie marathon and things don’t mean the way you see them.” Doyoung tries his best to calm the mind down of Ten. He don’t wanna deal with a crying mess Taeyong anymore just because his calls got blocked by Ten everytime he tries to reach him. Taeyong and Ten got into a big verbal fight two nights ago and guess who initiated such ruckus? Yeah, Jaehyun.

 

Flashback to two nights ago:

 

“How many times do I have to tell you to stay away from Taeyong, you ?!” Ten shouts at Jaehyun. Damn, Chittaphon is so ing mad. Just minutes ago, Ten saw a picture sent to him by Jaehyun on top of a very drunk Taeyong. Ten was busy practicing his life for his future, now, a just sent him a photo lapping his guy while asleep. “Chill Ten, that is just a photo. Nothing happened between us because Taeyong-hyung wasn’t that drunk that he can still distinguish me from you.” Jaehyun fires back. Doyoung was just standing right there. He is mad. He knows he is mad at Jaehyun for being so childish and he is super mad at him not because he is jealous or something but Jaehyun is making a fool of himself.

 

He was with Ten in the practice room. Ten told him that he is auditioning for some competition coming and he joked to Doyoung that he needs him as his bodyguard. For some reason, Ten believes every guy is after his body and he won’t allow such a thing because he is reserving it for Taeyong. Ew, gross. And there was Jaehyun, sending that stupid photo, pissing Ten off.

 

“Shut up, Jaehyun!” Doyoung is furious. He just have to yell it right  to Jaehyun’s face and Jae is taken aback. “Why are you getting mad at me Doyoung hyung?! it was just a joke he took seriously! You don’t have any right to shout at me just like Ten acting as if he is Taeyong’s boyfriend! They are not even official. They are just going out like what most friends do! Just like us. So don’t act as if we have that connection. I can do whatever I want.” Jaehyun walks out from the scene. Doyoung is astonished. “Yeah, right Jaehyun.” Doyoung tears up.

 

“Hey, hey, shhhh. Why are you the one crying? It should be me, . It was my guy being set to get snatched from here.” Ten tears up too, seeing Doyoung sobbing quietly. Ten runs his hands at Doyoung’s back making him calm. “I just don’t understand him,Ten.” Doyoung shakes his head. “He said he’ll try to like me back but it seemed like he’s not trying at all.” Doyoung scrunches down, circling his hands over his knees. “You don’t deserve that guy at all, Doyoung.” Ten lets him cry all night.

 

And that’s how Taeyong hyung woke up the next day with no Chittaphon beside him. He used to wake up with Ten clinging to him in bed in the morning as narrated by him in a crying, messy way. Taeyong kept on asking him if he did anything bad without him knowing. Taeyong tried asking Jaehyun too. “Why don’t you ask Doyoung-hyung? He seemed a know it all.” Jaehyun answers. Doyoung wants to rip his tongue out, he realizes.

 

Back to the present:

 

“Are you even dating Taeyong hyung, Ten?” Jaehyun challenges Ten. Ten really hates his guts. “Are you even dating Doyoung, Jaehyun?” Ten is up for challenge too. “He likes me.” Jaehyun confidently answers. “Not for long.” Ten is not losing this game. Ever. And he feels like winning right now seeing Jaehyun so taken aback. Ten smirks.

 

“Ten, let me bring your things to your room ok? I made you lunch, its in the fridge I’ll heat them up just get change and don’t mind Jaehyun. “ Doyoung gets up fom the couch and gets Ten’s things from his hands. Jaehyun just shuts. “I’ll make that happen Jaehyun. It’s not impossible you know.” Ten gets up, holding Taeyong’s hips. And Taeyong is obviously not flustered by the gesture. “God, Taeyong hyung you are so whipped. Gross.” Doyoung hits Taeyong by the arm as he finished arranging Ten’s things. “And please Ten, no more running away dramas, please? I hate dealing with a crying mess TY. Such catastrophe you made. Ughh.” Doyoung finished his concerns with a roll of the eyes.

 

 

 

note: i have no idea where this story is going. i'm just bored.