CHAPTER 7

INCEPTION

AFTER 2 DAYS: HAE-WON'S POV

I was cooking dinner when I heard doorbell... I went to open the door. I saw suho, xiumin and Luhan standing in front of my house. "what do you want" I asked without any emotions. "can we... talk inside..." xiumin asked awkwardly. "oh... ok... come in" I opened the door widely for them.

"Do you want something to drink" I asked indifferently. "Can I get some water?" Luhan asked with a gentle smile. I walked towards kitchen and poured 3 glasses of water and went towards them. I gave them water to drink.

"Thank you..." suho placed the glass on the table and smiled at me, which I never returned. "What did you wanted to discuss with me? if it isn't related to work... please leave... I'm sorry that I couldn't resign soon... don't worry... I will leave soon...I'm on 1 month notice period now" I said.

"we wanted to tell you about the accident" suho suddenly said making me shocked. He told me about their manager being the reason for the accident. He stole one of SM's van and caused accident on his run. He gave me all of the proofs that they hid to conceal the incident.

"It was all my fault... other members don't know anything about it... I am the one who bribed your father... sorry..." his plea was answered by my hands. I slapped him hard... 

"sorry? you are sorry? because of what you did... I was denied justice... my mom and brother never got justice... even after 5 years... I am getting nightmares and still feels guilty for being alive" I grabbed his collar and yelled.

"what are you doing Hae-won shii... even though he is wrong... you shouldn't have slapped him" Xiumin said. I knew he is right... suho did wrong... but I too did wrong... I shouldn't blame them anymore... they were innocent all this time and I resented and even tried to kill someone in the name of revenge. I am worse than them... but I'm sorry suho shii... I need someone to blame upon and someone to resent on until I captures right criminal.

"Let it be xiumin... I deserve this... hae-won shi... I already gave you all the proofs of accident... and we all will be by your side and will help with further investigations... then we will leave now" suho said and walked out followed by the other two. 

"ah... others are not mad anymore... if you want to... you can come back as our manager. suho said befor entering the van. I was tottaly dumb found...

AFTER 1 WEEK

Today EXO did a press conference to explain bout all those controversies that were surrounding them. They explained about the misunderstandings that led to fight and then about chen becoming ill because of consuming mushroom accidently. They also explained that Chanyeol got injured falling from stairs. They never mentioned my name, which means they forgave me and they are trying to save me from their fan's wrath. But I wont be able to forgave suho now... not yet... 

I was snapped out of my thought by door bell. I opened the door and came face to face with presidents manager. He was always being close to EXO and me. He was like a mentor to me since the day I entered SM entertainment. He always guided me properly throughout my work.

"Hae-won shi... how are you?" he asked me with a pleasant smile. "I'm fine..." I smiled and replied. "oh! where is my manners... come inside" I invited him inside. 

"Are you sure you are quitting your job? Boys are worried about you. I think they likes you very much. They visited me yesterday to ask me about you" he informed me. "Actually... I cant face them... Even though it was because of my misunderstanding... I caused them a lot of trouble" I said.

"So you are not angry anymore?" manager asked. "No... How could I? Even after knowing the truth they took care of me... I cant be angry at them... If I have to resent someone for my state it will only be suho" I gritted my teeth.

"Don't resent him too much Hae-won shi... He is not what you see... He may have wronged you at first. But at that time he was thinking about s and their future" he told me. "What about me? because of what he did... i was always being under guilt that I'm unable to give my mom and brother any justice" my tears started flowing down without any notice.

"Hae-won... Suho covered up everything... but it was also to help you and your adopted sister. As you think this is not a simple accident case... there is more to it... a rivalry between two huge corporates... at that time you and your sister were too young to handle anything... he knew that one day you will approach him asking for justice... he gathered all those proofs for that time... to help you" he said.

"How did he knew I will approach him in the future?" I was confused. "because he knew you are stubborn..." manager confused me further.

"you are confused..." he chuckled. "i will explain everything to you... You admires and loves someone like god, who helps you from the shadow and always gives you strength... right... Do you know who it was?" he asked. realisation hit me hard.

"Do you think without him you and you sister will be able to survive tis far? It was always suho... it was always been him... he followed you like your shadow... like an angel and kept you both safe..." he said. My eyes started to well up... I slapped my angel... I ran towards dorm without a second thought.

EXO'S DORM

I rang the door bell many times... it was snowing heavily outside. i was all wet and was only wearing shorts and t-shirt that I wore at home. I even forget to wear coat as I ran out. I was trembling badly, but still wanted to see my angel and apologise to him.

"Hae-won shi..." chanyeol opened the door "what happened... you are all wet... why are you crying... hyung..." panic was clear in his voice. "where is suho? I wanna see him" I pushed my way inside. 

"Hae-won shi... what happened?" suho came downstairs. i ran towards him but stumbled and was about to fall down. I was waiting for the impact which never came... I saw suho holding me up. 

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm really sorry..." I was hugging him tightly crying and apologizing in between. "I'm sorry my angel... I never knew it was you... I'm sorry for slapping you... i never knew" I said. "so... my cupcake finally found me out..." he hugged me back. 

"Angel? cupcake? what's going on here? from what I know... you slapped hyung two days before now you are hugging him like your life depends upon him... what's this turn of events suddenly... my poor mind... i cant contemplate everything... please explain..." beak-hyun whined. 

"you are freezing like hell" DO covered me with a blanket. "here... drink this" xiumin gave me hot milk to drink. My hands where shivering and i was unable to hold it properly. Suho helped me to hold it and I drank it slowly.

"looks like the meeting of long lost siblings..." Chen joked. "Now explain..." beak-hyun took milk glass from my hand after I finished it. "it him... always been him... my angel" I hugged him again. he just smiled and kissed my forehead.

"oh ho... so there is a back story..." beak-hyun wiggled his eyebrows. "Don't misunderstand our relation beak-hyun shi... he is my angel... my gaurdian... he is like my god... an unknown brother..." I said.

"After my mom's death, me and my sister were left alone in this world. my father never cared for us. Me being considered as a useless daughter who took only earning members life and my sister being adopted was considered to be a freeloader by my father was thrown out of house to die of starvation and cold" I started to tell them my life story.

"but after 3 4 hours dad came back and took us back inside. We thought that even though he showed hatred he stilled loved us. but his plan was something else. he fed us gave us new clothes. We were surprised by the sudden change of events" I started trembling.

"Hae-won shi..." DO snapped me out of the trance. "I never thought my father would... sell... me... and my sister..." I started crying harder. "what? your father sold...??? what the hell" lay said.

"he had a lot of debts to pay... so he was planning to sell us to some gang leader... we were only 15 at that time... but then suddenly someone came... he paid my fathers debts and took us to an orphanage... he told us some angel saved me and my sister and that he will take care of me and my sister from that day onwards" I completed my story.

"from that day onwards... me and my sister started a new life... she was good in studies... she got a scholarship and is now studying medicine in New York... I after graduating from college started my revenge drama... I'm sorry guys... If only I knew the truth... sorry..." I apologized.

"you don't have to apologize anymore... we forgave you... and you don't have to say I'm like your brother... I'm your brother... call me oppa from now on..." suho said. "oo...opppaa..." my eyes teared up.

"if you are going to call hyung oppa... then call me too... remember I am the one who accepted you as sister first here..."chanyeol argued. "me too..." beak-hyun said. "me three.."chen added.

"okk... lets do it like this... from today onwards call everyone of us oppa... problem solved... today onwards you are EXO's little sister..." xiumin announced.

"who says so?" kai asked with a smug face from the corner of the room. "what is your problem kai? Are you still holding grudge? If I am comfortable with her then what is your problem?" chen shouted.

"chen... leave it... Hae-won shi... aniya... cupcake... you can be EXO's sister... except for that jerk... and call all of us oppa... and him... call him whatever you like" chanyeol said placing his hands on my shoulder and pointing at Kai.

"I never said she cant call me oppa..." kai mumbled and went inside. "What's his problem?" chen asked. "I know what his problem is..." suho just smiled and other awkwardly stared at him "Guys... is that manager post still vacant?" I asked breaking the awkward silent. "yes...." EXO said in unison and everyone laughed.