Blue and Pink

Sweet Company

Jisung unlocked the door into his shared apartment with his boyfriend, it still seem like a dream to them that they have their own place they could call home but no, they really do.

After years of saving money from their allowance and so many talks about how they wanna live on their own, they finally got enough money to get a neat medium sized place near the Campus

And with the efforts of pleading and asking for their parents approval, they finally agreed and let their own children to get themselves a place where they can hang out and invite their friends without the needs to clean their mess up in the morning because there won't be any nagging echoing through the walls waking jisung up, as his mother remarked. 

Jisung smiled, at the memory of packing up his stuffs and toys last year, and how his mom is a crying mess saying she cannot believe her baby is growing up, a bit more dramatically if he wanna note but nevertheless, it was a hard goodbye to him  having to bid farewell to his family and Old Childhood friend, Jaemin. 

He opened the door, greeted by the same sight he gets to see almost everyday, the room filled with the aroma of freshly made food from the kitchen, the sound of the TV playing on the living room, He took off his socks and  jacket, hanging it on the coat rack before closing the door behind him gently making a soft 'click' 

"Baby, is that you?" Chenle came from the kitchen with a cute Duck patterned apron he bought a few days ago in a night market, he's holding a spoon clearly tasting his own cooking. 

"Yes, hyung it's me" jisung happily replies, he give the older men a quick peck on the cheek and puts his bag away at the Couch, Chenle would always comes home one hour early before jisung and he usually cooks dinner, which is why whenever jisung had a terrible day his mood will light up instantly remembering that, he's always curious on what will His boyfriend be cooking, and today is no different.

"What's for dinner hyung?~" he cutely ask, earning a pinch on his cheeks from Chenle, the older sits infront of him and give jisung a sweet loving smile "I cook Ramen, I'm sorry it's not fancy for today but I added some sausage and more ingredients to it so it'll be less boring and bland" He explained, The younger brown haired boy shakes his head and told him that it's okay, at least there's still food he can eat. 

"hey, Doyoung hyung called, he says he wanted you in for Wednesday is that ok?" Groan.

"Yes..tell him I'll be late though." Chenle chuckled at how jisung whined afterwards, saying how Doyoung would always puts extra works for him and how he purposely teases jisung. 

Now that they bought themselves a place it comes with a responsibility, which is paying everything by their own, Chenle thankfully got extra allowance from his parents to help them out a little bit he and jisung knees they can't depend on that, so they both worked part timely at Jisung's cousin's café, which is currently ran by the Horrific and satanic manager according to jisung himself, Kim Dongyoung aka Doyoung. 

Hearing the ramen is boiling inside the pot, Chenle races to the stove turning it off, he doesn't want to make the same mistake like he did on the 1st day living here, he burned one of jisung's Favourite cooking pot, all because he was watching the reruns of his Daytime Korean Drama and he forgot to turn off the stove.

Chenle then comes back with the pot, setting it on the table and jisung took 2 bowls, for them both and a pair of chopsticks, Chenle share and poured the ramen into their bowls evenly, not missing any sausages and chopped vegetables making sure each bowl got the proper portion.

"Ah let me wash them hyung, you sit here and wait for me I'll be back" jisung offered, taking the pot from Chenle's hand, he walked into dishwasher and washes the pot while Chenle awaits for him in the table already getting his apron off. 

He returns into the table bringing 2 glass of water along the way, Chenle thanked him, they both exchanged sweet looks before jisung take the chopsticks 

"Shall we?" 

"Yes, eat well jisungie~~" 

They digged into the food, and jisung swears even if it's just a ramen, it taste very delicious it completely makes his taste buds dancing in joy finally a proper meal since this morning, his classes are killing him this morning he didn't have a time to grab some snacks or food, he's just happy now that Chenle's cooking make the grumbling and angry noises from his stomach died down.

"How is it?" Chenle's eyes blinking multiple time anticipating the answer from his sweetheart, jisung gives a thumbs up to him

"As the usual, delicious" And he's not lying. 

 

 *•.¸♡ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ♡¸.•*

 

Dinner had finished and jisung already took a nice warm bath, he needs it after a long day at University not to mention he needs to fill in tomorrow for Doyoung, he just hoped the manager didn't got some hellish shift he gotta run or else he'll be dead, not to mention he got other assignments he needs to do later 

Jisung peek out to the TV room and spots Chenle there, reading his book eating popcorns his leg crossed up in the sofa, how can he even read book with such concentration when the TV is being blasted on a level not even the Hyman's ear drum capacity could handle 

"Park jisung I see you, come here." Chenle grinned seeing jisung Black hair at the edge of the door frame jisung slowly shows himself with that Stupidly cute and attractive big smile, that smile, who Chenle still loves and will never got tired of. 

Chenle patted the spot next to him, jisung then jumped into the empty space, shocking chenle making his book fell out from his grasp, the older gives boy next to him a light shove into the side fixing his glasses.

"What are you reading Hm? It looks very important" jisung notices, the book has a red sampling and it looks like an old book, he Scoots closer, leaning into Chenle's shoulder. 

"It's Harry potter, how can you forgot my habit of reading books at this hour?" Chenle raised his eyebrows, flipping another page and jisung somehow finds it amusing seeing his boyfriend really immersed and focused at the book which appears to be twice the size of his own hands.

"Jisung stop staring that's creepy" Chenle said, not darting his vision from the book, jisung smirked at this knowing he had a chance to play around with him, swiftly he took the book away from Chenle, Closing the pages "yah!" 

"Give me a kiss." Jisung demanded pointing at his cheeks, Chenle huffed annoyedly and crosses his arms in unison this time his glasses slidding down his nose bridge from the sweat "Jisung I wasn't done reading that!" He half yelled, jisung refuses to listen and continued to point at his cheeks waiting to be kissed there

He could hear Chenle frustrated sigh in defeat, the older went closer to jisung and give his cheeks a kiss, as promised jisung returned the book to him and Chenle snatch it away rather pissily, flipping the pages at rapid speed trying to find where was he on.

"Aw hyung don't be mad~" 

" ..."

"Hyung? Are your seriously really mad at me for that?" 

"..." 

"Oh come on! You like to take my phone away when I'm texting someone it's fair!" 

"..." 

"Fine." It's always like this, they would fight over small things but it doesn't worry jisung because each time they fight they would always made up in the next 5-10 minutes. 

But it's been 20 minutes he thought, Chenle still sitting on his right side but he still gives him the quiet treatment and it bothers jisung a little, was he being too mean? 

Chenle didn't even budge when he poked him, or when he playfully throws the cushion to his face, Chenle would just fake a cough and that's it. 

This is not like the usual, so he gotta improvise.

Jisung slides himself near Chenle, the older won't even move or that petty to move into another area, but his eyes still sticked into the book, here's the chance 

Jisung took a deep breath, and it all happened in a flash, he grabbed Chenle by the shoulder kissing his cheeks so suddenly, Chenle stayed frozen in his spot gripping the book firmly eyes jolted wide open, his cheeks warming up colouring his pale white skin into a cute soft pink. 

"Jisung what?-" he got cut off, before he could finish his sentence jisung turned him around facing him, jisung's expression are hard to read, but he got a good hold of Chenle shoulders, He leaned in and Chenle can hear his heartbeat beating faster than before 

A kiss.

sweet kiss 

He hates himself how he quickly melts into the kiss and went along, with the younger boy, but he cannot resist, jisung's lips is so soft and tastes like a sweet vanilla ice cream, must be the lip balm he's using

He wanted more, but he guessed this is enough too, jisung slowly pushed his body down, his back now making contact with the soft fabric of the sofa.

The kiss is very passionate, but innocent too, jisung didn't went deeper he just presses his lips into Chenle but it seems Chenle himself is a bit too ambitious on the kiss, jisung accidentally bites Chenle's lips, making him whine and he knows it was the red alarm. 

He opened his eyes and quickly pulled away, gasping for air, he's still sloppy when it comes to this but as his dad would say, practice makes perfect.

He breathes heavily and the fluttering sensation fills his whole system, realising what he just did Chenle on the other side is still laying down, his face as red as the book he was holding.

"Hey steamed crab...." 

"Oh shut up you." 

 

*•.¸♡ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ♡¸.•*

 

That was really something. 

It's now Chenle's turn to shower, jisung is in the bed reading some news and other things he's uninterested in on his phone, he keep scrolling down on the news feed app, but after 15 minutes of scrolling and there's nothing that caught his attention he exited the app and carelessly tossed his phone to the side

He the TV on the bedroom, changing channels trying to find something entertaining, but alas not even the TV has something to offer, just the same boring reruns and talk shows he don't care about

He turned TV off, and drops the remote down before laying to his side, Chenle stepped in with his pajamas and hair still wet, covering jisung with his towel 

"Hey hey~ what is this" jisung uncovered himself from the towel, he pulls Chenle down next to him making the older turning into a giggly mess. 

Jisung draw Chenle closer and pulled him into a hug, both of them studied eachother's faces and bursts into another for of laughter. 

"What was that for jisung?" Chenle suddenly questions him, his face remains calm and his tone doesn't have any hint of annoyance or irritation

Ah, the kiss.

"Nothing, you know hyung i hate it when you got angry like that." Jisung simply replied, he grinned a little caressing Chenle's cheeks "and I just wanted to find a reason to kiss you, hehe" 

Chenle nodded in understandment, he squish jisung's cheeks and sighed softly in relief.

"You know, it's been awhile we kissed? When was it the last time, 10 years ago?" Jisung joked, Chenle rolled his eye at his boyfriend's antiques 

"It was last week jisung stop being dramatic" 

And they laughed again, jisung yawned indicating that he's already tired and Chenle eyes him, before ruffling his hair "sleepy?" 

"Yes, let's go to sleep, we got morning duties to do remember?" Jisung says sleepily, he undone the blanket and begins covering both of them, turning off the night light.

"Hey jisung" Chenle whispers not to loud, knowing the younger is on the edge of entering Dreamland

"Hmm...yes?" Jisung lazily answered

"You know that I love you right?" 

Oh. Now his heart is pounding, he don't know why is it being like that because this isn't the first time Chenle had said that 

But this one feels different

It feels a bit special

Jisung made fun of Chenle running into the bedroom when he was blushing earlier now it's his turn, he hope Chenle won't notice.

"Yes, I know that, I love you too." 

So much. Very, very much. 

Chenle would think he's just being annoying at times, but he's always there to assure him he's not. 

They do have some fights, some even got so serious but because of his determination to not let it shattered their Harmony, they're still here. 

Strong.

They pull each other up when one is feeling down and felt like giving up

They fill each other in.

That's why they're still here, together. 

Chenle smiles but jisung won't see it because he's already asleep, he kisses his temple softly. 

"Thank you love" 

°

°

°

°

° 

Jisung wake up in the morning, the side next to him are empty and he suggested that Chenle already went first, he stretched his body flexing his muscles alongside with inaudible noises.

He stepped into the kitchen taking a newly brewed coffee, Chenle must have prepared it for him he makes a mental reminder to thank him later. 

He goes into the fridge and checks for any massage Chenle left and bingo, there's a yellow sticky note that reads 

• Hey Sungie, you're still sleeping by the time I wake up, I already put the coffee on the coffee maker but sorry if it's too bitter because I don't know the amount you usually put! >< Anyways I aslo left some eggs on the microwave eat well love.

            *•.¸♡                            Love, Chenle.

 

Jisung found himself smiling like an idiot at the note, he sips his coffee and tries to ignore the bitterness from it because Chenle made it

Cheesy, he knows but he doesn't care at all 

He washes the cup putting it on the rinsers, heading to the bathroom and readies himself for another day.

He would be tired from it but at least at the end of the day he gonna see the most person he is in love with.

They would eat again, Chenle's cook of course! Jisung would never get tired of it. 

And then they would spend the last remaining hours of the day doing something nothing in particular, he doesn't care he loved his company anyway and the older have the mutual feelings

They love each other company, presence, and they always will.

And, after all of that, they will go to bed, holding each other hands before drifting to sleep, ending the day with

I love you.

I love you too. 

He cannot wait until  he gets home, later.

 

*•.¸♡ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ♡¸.•*