Entry 01

Time Stops
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

did not proofread at all but I hope you enjoy!!

--------

Time loops.

But what was this?

This strange power came upon Kyulkyung the second she came across her joy, her reason of her living, and perhaps her death.

 

She was Im Nayoung.

The former was Zhou Jieqiong, Kyulkyung.

 

The younger could only recall the instant it happen, she doesn’t know how many times she’s gone over the same day. All she knows is what time loop it was.

 

As of now it was the 30th loop, she had proceeded five months in her life. Her connection with Im Nayoung? It had grown quite a bit if it weren’t for the fact Nayoung was sure Kyulkyung was just a stalker before the incident . But it finally came to that day, where Kyulkyung finally was able to explain to herself and Nayoung what this power was. They were sitting next to each other for lunch break.

 

“You seriously are a strange one, you know that?” This didn’t strike Kyulkyung harsh or anything, just that she expected with the package of “seeing the future of your crush’s life” what else was there to it?

 

“So, I have some news to tell you.” Kyulkyung bit her lip in her anticipation to find the true reaction of the stone buddha, if she even had any to say about this power.

 

“News, hm? You always have news for me, Kyulkyung.” The taller one cocked her eyebrow with a small smile. And it was true, Jieqiong would always quip at the older, rambling about her day, week, and even on the hour. Nayoung didn’t even have to speak, just nod along to whatever Jieqiong had to say about her life.

 

Jieqiong pouted, she needed Nayoung to be serious for her at this moment, and frankly she could only blame herself with not setting the mood correctly. Nayoung seem to understand Jieqiong without a single word, seeing the brunette this bothered about something, she knew to stop teasing.

 

They flowed together ever since becoming friends. But lovers? Jieqiong was still dreaming of dating the captain of the dance team, the former was only student council president. But without fail, all the boys want the two of them.

 

“Tell me something I don’t know, Kyulkyung. Spill it.” It was clear enough Nayoung had much power over the younger, but it was only because Jieqiong hid her ‘special power’.

 

“Remember, that time back in the alley? Where we first met?” Jieqiong remembered that time as if it were yesterday, truly it felt like a week ago even though she had proceeded so far in her life with Nayoung in it.

 

“Yeah, of course I remember. Those guys had you cornered right after you came out the convenience store.” These jocks from the football team just wanted a piece of me as they said. I would’ve been scared to death if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter