Who's she?

Dorky Dumb Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A year passed..

 

“When will I get out from this school? Do I really need 2 years more?” a very good-looking tall girl called Doyeon asked by herself. She played basketball in the school, alone. She put her headsets on her ears, listened some songs to kill her boredom. Sighed and sighed everytime she dribbled the ball.

 

Duk! A ball crashed her head suddenly from the back. “Yah! How dare youㅡ” she stopped when she looked at the one who threw the ball, Moonbyul, one of her bestfriend in this school. “I called you but you didn’t answer me so, yeah- I’m sorry. Hahaha”

“I’m listening to some songs”

“To kill your boredom?” she dribbled the ball and threw it to the basket.

“Exactly.”

“Gosh! Chill, bruh. Do you hate school THIS much?”

“THAT much.”

The blonde hair Moonbyul laughed, threw the ball to Doyeon and said, “you know, we almost have junior- ya, I mean-” she nudged the tall girl and smiled teasingly. “I bet you’ll have a new crush this time.”

“Yeah good, ‘how’s your day with Wheein? Is it good?’ hah.” Moonbyul kicked Doyeon’s . “I’m not talking about my girl, I’m serious. And I want you to forget about Yoojung too, so- tomorrow is the day.”

“What day?”

“The juniors will come to the school. Just help me with that.”

“Then what should I do? You and Yoojung worked together for school and of course for the juniors. How can I stop this feeling?”

“Kim Doyeon. She doesn’t deserves your love this much. Forget it, she wouldn’t see your sincere feeling.”

“It’s up to you. But, I’ll come.”

The school was fulfilled by the new students, the 10th grade. Moonbyul, Doyeon, Yoojung, Sejeong and some 11st grade prepaired everything to greet them. As expected, Moonbyul brought Doyeon stands in the main door to greet the juniors, with Yoojung and Sejeong. She wanted to make sure that Doyeon will forget about her feeling towards Yoojung.

“Sst- ssstt! Doyeoniee~” Yoojung whispered.

“Oh- yup?”

“Can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter