내 여자는 내 동생으로 켤 수 있습니다 [My Girl Can Turn Into My Sister]

I'm Oppa's "Honey!"

 

 

 

Chapter One :내 여자는 내 동생으로 켤 수 있습니다

- Flashback -

Lee Eun Mi picked up her cell phone and dialed her older brother's number, hoping he'll be able to answer. He is a busy man, he's a sucessful member in Super Junior and he rarely ever has time to take calls, especially from his sister. Eun Mi thinks that Donghae is avoiding her calls everytime since he usually picks up his friend's, parents, and even fans! But he only takes Eun Mi's calls 2 times so far. And this is her 108th time she's calling him. 

The phone picks up on her and she jumps up from her couch and smiled, hoping that he isn't going to cut her off again. 

"Yobseyo?" Donghae's voice roamed through Eun Mi's ears as she grinned even wider. She loved his voice, she barely gets to hear it now since he's a celebrity and she's always home, alone, and she's not that famous. 

"Oppa!" Eun Mi said in a happy tone through the phone. 

"Ugh, what do you want Eun Mi?" Donghae groaned. 

"Uhm... I was wondering if you can come home this weekend?" She asked, her voice shaking. 

"Ani, mianhe. I'm busy." And with that, their call ended. She didn't hang up, she didn't dare hang up. Donghae always hangs up even when she isn't finished talking yet. Even if she's in a middle of her sentence, he would hang up... always. He would let her down, always. 

He never went home whenever she asked him to. He always replied with the same tone of voice and the same word, "Ani." There wasn't anything different. Eun Mi never had a real, nice, and simple conversation before with her oppa. He was either annoyed ber her words, or desperately wants to get rid of her. Therefore, she didn't call her brother once, not even one time after that. 

She flopped down on the couch and threw the cell phone hard on the wall and it fell down, pieces flopped everywhere. Her. Phone. Was. Broken. She felt bad about it and picked it up. But then tears started falling on the floor, noticing them, she wiped them with her sleeves and tried to smile the best she can. "It's alright." She whispered. "He's just busy, that's all." And she started crying more and her tears wouldn't stop, she cried herself to bed that night, and wondered how her oppa's doing. 

"He's just busy. He'll come home... someday." Her voice shaked and then she fell asleep onto the bed. 

- Forward -

Eun Mi went to the chart of top rankers where everybody was gathering at, seeing if they passed their exam. She ran in between people, bumped into them, and fought until she was in front. Her smile soon turned into a frown, looking at her rank, she was shocked and mad. 

"Did you hear? Eun Mi didn't rank number one today." "Eun Mi, she ranked number two!" "That's weird, how come she's not on top?" 

People was also shocked that she didn't rank number one like she always does. "I-I..." Her voice shaked. "I RANKED NUMBER FREAKIN WHAT? NUMBER TWO? WHO THE HELL TOOK MY PLACE?" She screamed at the top of her lungs and kicked the chart with her foot and looked at the others that was staring at her. "Who are you looking at?" She frowned and looked once more again at number one. "IM YOONAAAAAAA!" She yelled and then looked around to see if this 'Im Yoona' person was there. 

"Ne? I'm Im Yoona." A girl that was older than her raised her hand and smiled innocently at her. 

"You! You took my place, how could you? I'm always number one! Now I'm ranked number two!" Eun Mi walked to her, keeping that frown on her face. 

Yoona giggled softly and looked at Eun Mi directly in the eyes, "Just study more, you'll get the reason why." And she walked off, leaving Eun Mi with a storm cloud above her head. 

"Aish! This girl!" Eun Mi kicked a guy's shin and left. The guy groaned in despair and looked at Eun Mi, grabbing onto his shin, he frowned. Whenever Eun Mi gets mad, she has to let her anger out so she lets it out on somebody else. Even if it's a person she doesn't know. She really doesn't care. 

Eun Mi walked away until she heard Yoona's voice. She ran closer and quietly, hoping to hear her conversation. 

"Ne. I ranked number one!" Her voice cheery as can be. After a minute or two she laughed and said, "Donghae oppa! Stop teasing! I know you'll be in town today. I'll wait for you then!" She did some kissy noises through the phone and hung up. 

'Donghae? Oppa? Ani, Ani, there's lots of people named Donghae. It can't simply be my brother.' Eun Mi thought and walked off. 

After a few hours of boring lessons, Eun Mi packed her stuff and shoved it into her bag. Then she took her bag and left the building and walked home towards her direction. 

She spotted Yoona hopping into somebody elses car. She ran up closer, catching her breath whenever she's tired, and when she was close to the car, the car immediately stopped and Yoona waved at Eun Mi. 

Eun Mi, of course was still mad so she ignored Yoona and smirked. "Congratulations on ranking... number one." Eun Mi bowed at her and faked a smile. "Gomawo, Eun Mi-ssi!" Yoona said and looked at the driver who was frozen stiff. 

Eun Mi peered closely at the driver and she backed away when she found out who it was. She ran back home, quickly, getting the image of the man that was driving out of her head. "Ani! It's just an illusion." She repeatedly said.

The driver looked at Yoona and grinned, "Eun Mi... eh? Is she always number one?" 

Yoona nodded her head and smiled, "Ne, or so I've heard. She made a big fuss today about it. But she's not number one anymore. I've tooken her place. Donghae oppa, aren't you going to congratulate me?" 

Donghae laughed and said, "Ne, congratulations jagiya!" Donghae pecked Yoona's lips and drove to Eun Mi's home. 

"Is this where your family lives, oppa? It's a nice settlement. I really like the outside of the house. It's so beautiful, so splendid." Yoona knocked on the door for Donghae. 

Eun Mi sighed when she heard a knock. She dragged her feet over to the door and opened it. 

"Eun Mi-ssi?" Yoona asked as Donghae was behind her. He peered over her shoulder and yelled, "SURPRISE!" 

Eun Mi let them both in, she really was mad about the rank but she's even more mad when Donghae went home. She didn't want to even look at his face, it only brings sad memories. 

"Eun Mi-ah. Eun Mi!" Donghae shook her on the shoulder. Eun Mi let out a word, "Ne?" But she didn't look at him. She didn't look at him at all when they were inside. 

"Look at oppa." Donghae frowned, "Did I do something wrong?" 

Eun Mi sighed and looked at her oppa reluctantly, "Ne. You did something wrong. You did everything wrong." Eun Mi crossed her arms and pouted. Donghae looked at her with soft eyes and smiled. 

"What did I do wrong? I will fix it!" Donghae stretched his arms and hugged Eun Mi. 

She pushed her oppa away and frowned. "Ani, you can't fix it. You can never fix it and it will never be fixed!" Eun Mi's voice changed, she had a normal voice, and now she has a shaky voice... filled with anger. 

Yoona sat down next to Donghae after Eun Mi left and caressed his cheek. "Oppa, I see you've already met huh? Who is she to you?" Yoona impatiently watied for Donghae's answer. 

After a minute he replied, "Some girl. Nothing more than some girl." He said coldly and looked at Yoona with big eyes. "You love me, do you?"

"Ne, oppa. I do, very much." Yoona cuddled next to Donghae and grinned. 

"Today, can you leave? I need to fix things with Eun Mi-ssi so that she can like you more." 

Yoona frowned but said, "Ne." And Yoona packed her things and left the house. After that, Donghae ran upstairs to his dongsaeng's room. He banged on the door a few times. No answer. He banged again, even harder. No answer. 

Donghae twisted the doorknob, luckily it wasn't locked. Donghae found Eun Mi on the bed, sleeping. He smiled and went near her and looked at her pillow. It was wet, like water has been splashed on it. "Tears? What did I ever do to you? Eun Mi..." He softly said and crawled onto the bed quietly. He looked at the girl and grinned. "Pabo, whatever I've done to you, mianhe." And he drifted off into a deep sleep. 

In the morning, the next day, Eun Mi opened her eyes slowly and was shocked to see a person sleeping next to her. She jumped up from the bed and looked at the person's face. It was just her oppa. She sighed and looked at him. Then she kicked his leg which caused him to wake up. 

"OUCH!" He sat up on the bed instantly and looked at his dongsaeng. "What was that for?" Donghae rubbed his leg and frowned at his dongsaeng. 

She stuck out her tongue and rubbed the back of her neck, "You needed it." Donghae's pocket vibrated and he pulled out his cell phone and answered it. Eun Mi stood there, waiting for him to get out so she could change. 

"Yobseyo?" 

"Oppa! Mianhe, but... I can't keep on loving you anymore." Yoona's voice shaked through the phone. 

"Waeyo?" Donghae's eyes widened.

"Mianhe, but I found somebody else I loved. Mian, Mian!" And Yoona hung up on him. 

Donghae dropped his phone onto the bed and walked to his dongsaeng. "Eun Mi..." And he rested his head on her shoulder and cried. 

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? DONGHAE! DONGHAE-SUNBAE!

Donghae sniffed after hearing Eun Mi's voice, "Since when am I your sunbae? I'm your oppa!" Donghae scolded Eun Mi. 

"No you aren't. I don't have one." Eun Mi talked back. 

"Since when? You had me forever!" Donghae said. 

"Since the day you said you couldn't make it. The last time I called you. The last time you rejected me, the last time you thought of me as ANNOYING!" Eun Mi's voice boomed. 

"I've never thought of you as annoying! I never did! I'm your oppa no matter what!" He hugged her tightly. "Mianhe... Mianhe for everything I've done to make you this sad, Mianhe for everything that I've done wrong, Mian... Now, tell oppa you love me." Donghae smiled while resting his chin on her shoulder. 

"O-o-o-oppa." She tried but she couldn't since she promised to herself she'll never call him that again. "Saranghae." 

Donghae nodded and looked up at her. "Gomawo, I love you too." And he kissed her on the cheek and smiled. She blushed. "Take care of oppa for the 4 months until the comeback, araso?" She nodded her head and smiled. 

"I love you very much." And she pounced on him, making him fall to the floor. She was on top, hugging her oppa very tightly. 

"Eun Mi... g-get off o-of -m-me. This is a wrong position." Donghae stammered. Eun Mi nodded and rolled to his side, smiling. 

Donghae looked at his dongsaeng with soft eyes and he grinned, "Eun Mi..." 

"Ne?" Eun Mi asked. 

"Be my lady." Donghae said clearly to where she could hear him. Her eyes went wide.