.O.N.E

Idol and Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kim Taehyung!" Kim Taehyung, his name surrounding him as he walks away from a cafe, flashing lights blinding him as he tries to strike poses while walking at a fast pace to get away from the paparazzi. 

At the end of a street in a dark alley awaited a black car, able to fit 9 people in, inside the car was Taehyung's driver, also known as Jimin, but Taehyung likes to believe he is his best friend, they've been together since childhood. 

Taehyung opened the door and sat in the back of the vehicle.  

"Hey ChimChim!" Taehyung showed his famous boxy-smile to the driver to which the male returned a beautiful eye-smile.

"hey TaeTae." 

Jimin was a short guy, with a great body shape and is a surprisingly good dancer. He had pasty white blond hair, blue piercing eyes, small rosey soft lips, and to complete his appearence, pale skin that compliments it all. 

"We're headed for a hotel, but it's 2 hours away so I suggest you get comfortable." Jimin spoke while pulling out of the alley  onto the road and glanced at Taehyung and then back in the road. The said male sighed and took his phone out of his pocket and checked his Instagram, 978 new followers. Taehyung smiled knowing more people enjoy him and his band mates, and the next thing he knew he was scrolling through fan accounts dedicated to him.

Taehyung_is_bae99    72 posts     3,987 followers     45 following 

Taehyung scrunched his face up at the name. He appreciates that people loves him but when cheesy names like that is around, it makes him cringe bad. 

The lad was about to turn of his phone again and sleep but a suggestion on Instagram popped up, Taehyung couldn't find any harm in checking the account out, so he clicked the icon and read the account details 

~TaehyungARMY~  47 posts    30,0002 followers       11 following 

The Boy's eyes widen at how popular this person is, he checks through his posts and the things this stranger says about Taehyung makes his heart melt. He has to PM this stranger, get to know them, befriend them, Taehyung has always had this problem, once someone takes interest in him and expresses it like this, he has to know them. Taehyung quickly pressed on the messages button and started texting, ready to press the send button but stops instantly. He's using his account! What if this person only befriends him because he is the one and only Taehyung, they've got a whole fan page  dedicated to him and he's pretty sure that if he texts this fan then it would be all over social media. 

Taehyungs hand grips onto his thigh and his foot taps on the car's surface, he's so desperate to talk to this person, he can't figure out why he is this desperate to know them  but he needs to know them. Thousands of ideas swirl inside his head but one in particular stands out to him, so ring so simple and yet, it's still so complicated. 

Create a fake account.

Taehyung taps his fingers on the black leather seats impatiently while waiting for his new account to load.

Kim_Taehyungie's_Fan.

once it was clear he instantly used any pic for his pfp (profile pic) which in this case was a picture of himself, and then searched this mysterious fan. When he got back into the account he scrolled through the account's pictures, all of Tae in his glory, no p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter