The Moving Van

Halloween Town

The bristles of an old oak tree, russled in the wind. Mr. Lu dropped one of the cardboard boxes at Luhan's feet. "What's with that face?" "What face?" Mr. Lu smiled. Luhan wasn't in the mood for jokes, he wanted to escape reality, escape life. "Do you want to open the front door, check this place out?" Luhan looked at his new home, it's wide curved drive way, it's blue and white walls. The little fancy stone porch. It was a nice place. But it wasn't home. He walked up the path, followed by his Dad, to the front door. "Open it?" "Don't we have to unlock it?" Mr. Lu tilted his head. "It's not locked?" "I came here while you were at school". Luhan pushed the door. He was welcomed by a newly polishd marble floor, with a winding staicase. A chandelier hung ubove them, with candle lights on every point. Luhan walked into the dining room, it's polished oak table, surrounded by chairs and hanging lighs above, made him think he was in some Disney movie. Which was ironic, because he hated Disney. There were no doors on the bottom floor, he figured. Because when he looked up, his Dad was in the kitchen. "Everythings a green/grey colour". "It's turquoise, Lu". It was green/grey in his eyes. "Do you like it?" He shrugged. The van outside honked. "Why don't you go pick a room? I'll bring your stuff in". As his Dad walked past, he ruffled Luhan's hair.

Luhan looked down from the landing. The men moved ferniture in and smiled up at him. "Which room's mine?" His Dad looked up. "Pick anyone. This house is big, maybe one with a veiw of the pool?" Pool? Luhan looked down the long hall. The doors were open. Why so many rooms? He peeked into one at the end of the hall. It was big, wooden floor. Most likely cold. He headed rounf the cornere. On the right, there was a door open a jar. He walked towards it slowly, pushing it to peek. "Dad!" "Yeah!?" He looked around the room. "I'll take this one!" It wasn't big. But wasn't small. Just right. He looked at the stone fireplace, a HD TV hung above it. A nice veiw of the garded was outside his window, with a curved balcony. He cold put a sofa in here. A smile grew on his face. Maybe not all things were bad after all.

 

Luhan's House:

Image result for big houses 

 

Dining Room:

Image result for Big Beautiful Dining Rooms

 

Kitchen:

Image result for Big Beautiful kitchen

 

Lounge:

Image result for big home lounge

 

Luhan's Bedroom:

Image result for big bedrooms with a pool view