You're lucky you didn't die, you dip

Of Tops and Bottoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi never considered herself a first-rate baker, but she could make a cake just fine, right? It was her younger sister, Dahyun's birthday the next day and as the exceptional older sister (even if only by a year) she claims herself to be, she had decided to bake a cake for her, with the help of Wendy of course. (she still doesn't understand why Wendy had gone pale at the idea of her being in the kitchen, she also doesn't understand why Wendy had been so enthusiastic to volunteer herself to help) It was safe to say that their little trip to the mart was successful. They were back in Seulgi's kitchen in record time and since Wendy did not trust Seulgi's culinary skills one single bit, she took advantage of the time the elder was gone to change her clothes to slice up whatever needed to be sliced, to avoid any chance of Seulgi holding the knife. She was in the middle of chopping up a strawberry when she felt hands on her shoulder, thinking of the worst in that situation, she immediately jumped to the conclusion of a burglar being there. Feeling resolute to protect both Seulgi and herself, she spun around and ed the knife into the person's abdomen, feeling the soft resistance of the skin before it tore apart and the knife disappearing into someone. When she looked up, she saw the hazel eyes of her bestfriend and just opens into a soundless scream, her hand loosens and the knife was left there.

"Jesus christ, I was just going to ask you if you wanted a drink, you don't have to get all stabby you know," Seulgi huffed before sitting down on a chair near her and pulled the knife out. "WOOOAH look at all these blood, it feels kinda warm too, wanna touch?" 

"NO, THE KINDA DRUGS YOU ON WOMAN, WE NEED TO GET YOU TO THE HOSPITAL ASAP." Wendy commanded before she ran to the bathroom and grabbed a clean towel and had Seulgi apply pressure to the stab wound while she got her car keys. 

"Hey Wendy can we turn on-"

"OH MY GOD. WHAT IF YOU DIE?! I'LL BE A ING MURDERER!" Wendy cut her off  with a shriek, finally feeling the panic that set in while in the comforts of her car, ready to speed to the hospital, speeding tickets be damned to hell as long as she won't become a murderer. 'My parents put way too much effort into me for me to go to prison' (IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN)

"Chill your , I'm unclaimed, I don't feel any pain. And like I was saying, can we turn-" Seulgi was once again cut off unceremoniously when she felt herself being propelled backwards into her seat due to the speed they were travelling at. She felt like she was in a Fast and Furious movie, only difference is that the person driving was not as experienced as anyone in that movie and she was not ready to die yet (ironic much?), she couldn't feel pain but it doesn't mean she couldn't die, so she scrambled to get the seatbelt on.

Somehow managing to get there in one piece, Seulgi stood in the middle of the hospital, waiting for Wendy to go through everything necessary and get a doctor. All around her were people who were either sick or injured, while some didn't really voice out anything about their pain, the unclaimed ones she assumed, others were going all out, screaming bloody murder.

She felt a gloved hand on her forearm and turned around to see a nurse guiding her towards the ER (emergency room) and Wendy following behind with fearful eyes and staying right outside the room. Once inside, she could see a nurse and a doctor whose back was turned getting ready to patch her up. When the doctor whipped around to face her, there was a flash of recognition in her eyes before they curved into beautiful eyesmiles, "Hey Seulgi, got it rough huh, that's a pretty deep stab, I'm surprised you haven't passed out yet." The doctor teased with a slight giggle at the end. Finally recognising the doctor, she flashed a charming smile, " Hey bottom, looking good, as always."

Watching the doctor get flustered with her eyes darting around was satisfying indeed, but not exactly safe in this instance. Hearing the nurse laugh, Irene tried to clarify the flirty statement as subtly as possible. 

"Seulgi, stop calling me bottom. Just because I have the bottom locker and you have the locker above mine at our gym doesn't mean I'm a bottom, now shut up." she asserted, eyes never leaving the wound. Seemingly following the doctor's instructions, Seulgi was quiet for approximately two minutes before blurting out with fond eyes, "Man, you're adorable."

Before receiving a cold glare and an exasperated sigh. "Kang, you better shut your face right now, I'm trying to stitch you up right here, stop flirting with me. I don't give a whether I look cute or not, you're lucky you didn't die you dip." Irene snapped, effectively shutting down any conversation between the both of them. With brows furrowed and a tinge of concern when scolding Seulgi just now, she really thinks Irene looks cute.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter