Stay By My Side

I Now Prononce You Man and Wife
"Do you want a tissue?" Minki asked from the driver's seat. Bo Young wordlessly reached for the tissue in his hand and wiped her eyes, removing most of her eye makeup by accident. She didn't care; she was coming back from a wake, she was allowed to cry. The death of Kim Joo Hyuk had left Boyoung shaken as she last saw him two days ago when they both were seated next to her at the Seoul Drama Awards. It scared her, how uncertain life was. She wouldn't have come to the wedding of the year either if it weren't for... Her phone rang in her hand, filling the melancholy silence in the van. "You better get that," Minki teased "Or lover boy will become anxious" She allowed a small smile on her face as she answered her phone. "Hey baby," Hyungsik's voice soothed her heart like it always did. "How was the funeral?" "It was so sad Hyungsikie. Everyones coming after the wedding, so it was just me and his body for a long time. And my heart ached for his girlfriend. All she did was sob into my shoulder. Imagine it was you, I wouldn't be able to live with myself. I-" She started tearing up again. Minki shook his head, signaling that they were almost at the hotel, and now was not the time to cry. "Shhh, I'm here and I'm well. Don't think about it. It's happy day" Hyungsik scolded "I'll see you soon alright." "Do me a favor?" She asked "Anything." "Distract them when you arrive, please" She pleaded. *************************************************************************************************************************************************** Hyungsik did exactly that. As he strutted down the carpet, he heard people exclaim that both Parks were here. To hide his smile, he bit his lip. Yes, today they could be somewhat of normal couple. As he entered the hotel lobby, he looked around for his girlfriend. Instead, he saw his new friend and label mate, Yoo Ahn In waving at him, signaling to go out in the back where the ceremony would take place. Before he could make it to the glass doors, an arm grabbed him and pulled him into a corner. Ms. Ellen Park stood there with an amused expression, raising an eyebrow to his disappointed face. "Looking for someone?" "No.. not at all," He said quickly, trying to look as innocent as possible. "Sure" Ellen loved her youngest and newest artist to bits, but it most certainly felt like he was her naughtiest child. His antics gave her grey hairs and even made his professional girlfriend forget that they had eyes watching them at all times. She could never be too angry with them though, whatever there was to be said about the puppy couple was true. It was hard to say no to their faces, but their relationship and careers were more important to her than their feelings. "There are reporters practically climbing the walls to get pictures so..." *************************************************************************************************************************************************** When he got to his row, Hyungsik saw that Yoo Ahn In and his favorite person were already sitting in their seats. Bo Young beamed at him, looking even prettier if that was even possible. He winked back, making her cheeks flush. His hands twitched with the effort to not cup her cute little face and attack her with kisses. The sound of coughing broke their intense stare. The pair looked at Yoo Ahn In with a sheepish grin. "I would move my seat, but Eomma Park threatened my manhood." Yoo Ahn teased "Why do I have to sit in between you again?" The Puppy couple glared at him, he knew why. The PACK and UAA even laughed at their faces about it, bringing it up constantly "Singapore" they grumbled. "Ohh that's right..-" He was interrupted by Choi Minho clapping Hyungsik on the back. The boys did their usual man hug, as they hadn't seen each other since meeting up in Japan. "Hello, Noona" Minho exclaimed giving her a smile. In real life, the Hwarang boys, with the exception of Park Seo Joon ssi, actually called her sister in law affectionately. She felt Kwangsoo move in next to her, positions clearly laid out by Eomma Park. "Are you ready?," Ahn In asked him. Kwangsoo looked very sad, partly due to the death of a close friend but losing another friend to marriage. Bo Young gave her best friend a comforting smile. To lighten up the mood, Kwangsoo asked, " Is it just me or did both you look chubbier?" The entire row laughed, knowing how much the puppy couple liked to eat and the others could only imagine how much they ate when they were together. *************************************************************************************************************************************************** The wedding was beautiful and simple. The infamous Songs looked very happy to finally be married and being able to share their joy with friends and family. The puppy couple tried not to look at each other throughout the ceremony but catching each others glance once, showed everything they were thinking. It would be them one day, announcing their love publicly to the world, instead of all this secrecy. After the ceremony, wedding photos were taken. After pictures for SJK's side, Bo Young waited for SHK's side to finish their photos. She took the opportunity to approach Cha Tae Hyun, her favorite mentor. Her heart hurt seeing the tears well up in his eyes before she could say anything, so she just hugged him. Hyungsik and Ahn In were both trying to fit in the wedding picture (both were extremely tall) while trying not to block the guests behind them. Hyungsik could see Tae Hyun SSI and Boyoungie hugging but what hurt his heart is the tear slipping down her face onto Taehung's shoulder. Motioning for Ahn In to follow him, they made the cheekiest poses, almost falling down in the process. The crowd watching them roared with laughter and Bo Young looked up to see her adorable boyfriend and his partner in crime modeling for the camera. Knowing he did it for her, she felt a wave of love surge through her body, not knowing how she got this lucky.