Chapter 1

First Meeting Is A Coincidence , Second Meeting Is Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Come on Doyeon-ah, it’ll be fun!” Chungha whined.

“No thank you.”

“Pleaseeeee.”

Chungha was trying to convince Doyeon to go to a halloween party with her and it was not working out well.

“You have Sejeong unnie to go with! Why me?”

“Because! I need my best friend there. Plus you need to get out!” Chungha explained.

“I have work to do, no time to party.” Doyeon said turning back to her paperwork.

Chungha groaned, “one night won’t hurt you. Come on, you can meet someone new also.”

“I’m...not ready unnie.” Doyeon sighed.

Doyeon was going through a breakup and the others have been trying to convince her to get back out there, but she couldn’t. They were together for a year and a half. Things were great until she just left and broke Doyeon’s heart. It’s been a month since the break up and Doyeon still missed her dearly.

“Just give it a try. You don’t even have to hardcore dress up, just wear something that’s not you.”

Doyeon just stared at Chungha.

“We’ll stay for 2 hours, that’s it. I promise!”

Doyeon groaned knowing she can’t say no to Chungha. She went to her closet to find something. The first thing she found were suspenders. Sure why not. She’ll dress up as a nerd. After braiding her hair and putting on some fake glasses she went to meet Chungha.

“Wow you look cute!” Chungha squealed.

“Let’s get this over with.” Doyeon sighed.

Chungha linked her arm with Doyeon and skipped to the car. Chungha started the engine and drove off. The party was about 10 minutes away by driving.

“When you get there just let loose okay?” Chungha said.

“I don’t know how.”

“We barely know anyone at this party, so just don’t be yourself. Pretend to be someone else just for a night. A night to forget.”

Doyeon thought about it. Chungha did have a point.

“I’ll try.”

When they got to the party they saw a lot of people there. Doyeon was feeling nervous. Chungha pulled Doyeon and went inside. Chungha was just excited because Sejeong was waiting for her. Once they met up with Sejeong, Doyeon was feeling like a third wheel.

“I’m gonna walk around a bit.” Doyeon said.

Chungha and Sejeong nodded their head.

Doyeon went to the drink area and got something to drink. She went to an empty chair and sat down. She was admiring the people around her. They were dancing and having fun. Doyeon wished that she can enjoy herself. She missed her old girlfriend a lot. Lua had found someone new. They were so happy together, Doyeon didn’t know how it went wrong. Did Lua just love that someone more than her? How can that be though? They were together for more than a year! Love just doesn’t disappear like that.

“You look like you’re having so much fun right now.” a stranger said standing beside her.

“Yup.” Doyeon raised her cup.

The stranger sat beside Doyeon. Doyeon turned a bit to look at them. She couldn’t really tell though. She was a girl for sure. Her costume was a bit weird. She had a white mask on, but it didn’t cover . She wore a red robe with a hood above her head.

“Mind if I join you?” She asked.

Doyeon just shrugged.

“So what’s your name?” The stranger asked.

“Jenny.” Doyeon answered.

“That’s not your name, but I’ll play along. I’m Jisoo.” The stranger smile.

“Nice to meet you.” Doyeon said dryly.

“Man your enthusiasm is just great.”

“Well I’m not in a party mood.”

“Then why ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter