two

⎾ D E V O T I O N ⏌
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 THE PROMOTE day

"... If they started maturing! "

The amphitheatre. extra activity presentation.

Nayeon and Mina are already sit nicely on the auditions, they read the show rundwon given by Jaebum, he actually told them to come late and ditched Jinyoung's boring welcome speech so they could just see his presentation, but of course they wouldn't listen to him. 

"Are you coming to the party tonight?" Nayeon asked excitedly.

"What party?" Mina looks at her and tilts her head slightly in confused.

"The bonfire welcoming party!"

"Hhm , I didn't received an invitation. Does it means that I'm not invited?"

"Oh come, on, Mina, It's a party, nobody needs to be invited!"

"How come you know about this and I don't?"

"Well, I admitted there's a benefit of having  a Jaebum as my brother."

"Is Jinyoung sunbae going to be there?"

"Jinyoung oppa is 'not party person' " she said and do a two finger gesture when she emphazied the not party person.

"Does it means he won't come?"

Nayeon leans closer to Mina side , "Are you into him?" she squints her eyes and smile after, "I don't blame you though, I mean, he's everyone's favorite wherever he goes!" 

The screen started playing the video of the extra activity with some images. Both of the girls are smiling when Jinyoung picture came , he looks magnificient with his hair pushed back and a fully dressed uniform. 

Jinyoung, Jaebum and the others are busy on the backstage, each of them are busy preparing for their respective group of activity. 

"So why the girls are lining up on him but not me?" Jackson asked in a whiney tone when he saw there's alot of junior that surrounding Jinyoung. 

Jackson is the school basketball team, he might look short but he's quick on his feet, almost like the flash in the school. 

"Okay, first of all, they didn't lining up at me. Secondly, I am very offended because I should be the hotshot here!" Jaebum said. 

"Well, that because I  was talking about Jinyoung, not you! And no, I am the hotshot here. You're more hhm.. like a side dish?"

"You mean sidekick?"

"Yes, i said that already!"

"No, you said side dish!"

"I said sidekick, s-i-d-e-k-i-c-k" 

"You're a !" 

"Don't be mad , my sidekick, if it weren't because of your assist, I wouldn't be a hotshot myself!" Jinyoung cut in , "Atleast that what you should say, Jackson."

"Oh look, your wife is here!" Jackson mocked Jaebum .

Jaebum hits Jackson 's shoulder, "Shut up, Dwarf! So anyway, this dwarf were curious why the junior are so thirst with you?"

Jinyoung laughs and shakes his head, " I don't know, maybe they found that man with bain is way ier rather than man with muscle?" he teased.

"Don't make me punch you in the face and ruined your perfect teeth!" Jackson said.

"Oh anyway did you invite them to the bonfire party?" Jaebum asked.

"You know how Jinyoung feel about that kind of party, he didn't even attend the party last year!" Jackson said as he playfully straighten Jinyoung's almamater, "Mr. Righteous don't go to party where's there's an underage and alchohol involved."

Jinyoung tapped jackson's hand away and smile widely. "I almost flattered that you pay attention to me, Jackson."

"Don't worry , we all know you're no fun!" Jackson and Jaebum then do some annoying handshake after roasting Jinyoung. "Anyway I've heard your sister made friend with the hot junior, you should bring them in!"

"I want to go to a party and not baby sitting her!"

"What's the point of the bonfire welcoming party anyway? I welcome them already with my speech." Jinyoung asked as his eyes are reading the script and try to remember it. 

"It's a freaking party, it doesn't have to have meaning! And nobody cares of your speech!" Jackson said then he started doing a stunt with the ball.

"Hey stop it, why you two started practicing? It burden me to practice something too!" Jaebum whines at them.

"Well, i suggest you started doing that now!" a girl heard as she come and joined the boys.

"Crazy ex-girlfriend detected~" Jackson teased.

"I absolutely had no bussiness with two loser like y'all. I'm here to give my chief his badge!" she said as she scoots closer to Jinyoung and put the badge on his almamater. 

"Have you memorized everything?" Jinyoung asked.

"Depends, I only memorized my part. But you do know, that I always covered for you. So relax, Chief!" She answered , done putting the badge she Jinyoung's almamater before she took few steps away from him. Jinyoung mouthed his thank you to her. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter