In this Lifetime

In This Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In this life Lee Hyukjae never became Eunhyuk. 

In this life he never had thousands of fans screaming his name the second he danced. That was reserved for Eunhyuk of Super Junior in another life.

In this life he wasn't even part of Super Junior. He wasn't part of Super Junior M either. Never having the chance to form friendships with 14 other boys. 

In this life he was simply; ordinary. He didn't consider himself handsome, and didn't have any special talents. While he felt everyday was boring, he also felt something was missing. 

In another life though, is where he feels complete. 

*****

In this life Lee Donghae never became more famous than the East Sea. 

In this life Donghae never became a celebrity. He never became an actor or singer. That Donghae was an entirely different person; but he didn't exist in this life. He never became a footballer either because he felt it wasn't what he was meant to do.

In this life Donghae never even left Mokpo, staying far away from Seoul.

In this life Donghae was offered contracts for modeling. However, he turned those all down, feeling that he could be more than just a handsome face. 

In this life that's all he was though. But in another life, he was a singer, actor, and songwriter. 

In another life though, is where he's happiest.

*****

In this life they were both lonely. They met so many people (but not as many as they would have in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter