They Never Know

Between Two Hearts

*This is all Krystal's point of view* 

 

“I love you,” she whispers to me. I’ve never heard more enchanting words spoken to me in my life. But then again, I’ve never had someone love me and pledge themselves to me as much as she does. I know most people would call me a fool to be in love so early in life, but I can’t stop the feelings my heart has for her. Nor could I stop those same words from spilling forth from my own lips. Those three-tiny words  carry an unseen importance to them. Some people haven’t any clue how to handle nor how to truly nurture them. I’m one of the lucky ones, however. I knew these special words spoken by the only one that I would ever trust with my heart meant it.

It’s easy for her to have my heart racing at a million miles per hour. So easy that one smile from her make my knees go weak with happiness. Call me cliché but I’m certain that it beats for her, only her. Falling for her was something I never  intended to happen. The reason for all of this is lost on me. The only thing I can say for sure is that when it happened, I was already in too deep to ever stop. I’ve learned that once you fall for someone, you really have no control over your thoughts, your emotions and especially your heart. To this day I’ve never seemed to recover from it, not that I want to.

But as much as I cherish this love with all my being, I know it’s wrong. For you see the person I’ve fallen deeply in love with is, my sister…

I know what your all thinking now. This is wrong, is a sin, you two have the same blood coursing through your veins. Somewhere inside me, there’s a small part that haunts me. It agrees with all of you. It tells me to stop, that I shouldn’t have these thoughts about her. I would acknowledge It, but you see, I’m nothing without her. We’re two parts of a whole. Every ounce of my soul screams for her. These silent screams that long for her attention, her touch, her kisses, her body… I know I'm getting ahead of myself and I apologize. I’ve attempted numerous times to not have those types thoughts about her, but try as I may, I’m cursed to fail every time.

She is so caring and loving towards everyone, me especially. If you ever heard her voice you’d be tricked into thinking it was the voice of an angel. When I have my self-destructive moments, it’s her voice that calms me. Her voice is like something I’ve never heard of before. I’m ashamed to say this but there are plenty of times where I'd love to hear how high it can reach... Ah there I go again, my apologies. I hope I’ve explained myself well enough for you all to understand how I could feel this way about my own sister. When I’m with her the fact that we’re related doesn’t bother me, in fact I don’t really think about it all. I know she’s the one that I’m meant to spend the rest of my life with and nothing or no one can change that. at least that’s what I hope…

 

 

Ok Guys how do you like the new first chapter =D  It's so much better than the original in my opinion. I'll try to do the rest of the chapters in a timely fashion