...1

Will You become Mine for all Eternity?

A/N: not proofread  *well they never are either way*

___________________________________________________

 

Jin didn't believe in ghost stories at all so when Jungkook mentioned going to a haunted house he didn't pay any attention to it. It was until he was standing in front of an abandoned mansion did he ask himself how he had gotten into this mess.

 

"I don't understand what we are doing here in the first place." -Jin whined

 

"We're here because it's Halloween and we need to do something fun. Besides I beat all you in rock paper scissors, so you all can't complain." Jungkook responded with a smirk

 

"What part of going inside an abandoned mansion is fun? I mean just look at Hoseok. You guys had to practically kidnap him to bring him here." - Jin said

 

"You're exaggerating hyung. We didn't kidnap him. He came on his own free will." -Taehyung chirped into the conversation

 

"That's because you and Jungkook blackmailed him.! "- Jin accused Taehyung

 

"Come on hyung, it can't be that bad." - Jimin said

 

"You only say that because you have your boyfriend to protect you" - Jin retorted

 

" I don't think Yoongi will be good at protecting Jimin. I think Jimin is the one who is going to protect Yoongi." Taehyung said before bursting into laughter. Of course his laughter didn't last long as Yoongi quickly punched Taehyung on the shoulder.

 

"Ouch!! What was that for?" -Taehyung whined while rubbing his sore shoulder

 

"You were speaking nonsense." -Yoongi grumbled

 

"So what are we doing here?"- Jin asked Jungkook

 

Jungkook smiled wickedly before he said "were going to have a test of courage!!" ending his sentence all excited.

 

"W-what?" - Hoseok muttered

 

"We are going to enter all together and then separate into pairs. The first pair to circle the whole mansion and be back here first wins. Ah I almost forgot, we need to take pictures inside the mansion in order to prove that we all went around the house." Jungkook elaborately explained

 

"How are we pairing up?" - Jimin asked

 

"The pairs will be,

 

Me and Taehyung

 

Yoongi and Jimin

 

Jin and Hoseok" -Jungkook said

 

"Wait!! Why do I go with hobi?" - Jin exclaimed

 

"What's wrong with being paired up with me? "- Hoseok chided

 

" We all know that You and Jin hyung won't last 5 minutes before we hear you screaming." - Taehyung commented

 

"So are we ready to start?" - Jungkook said quite impatiently

 

"No" - Hoseok said

 

"Nope" - Jin said

 

"Whatever" - Yoongi said

 

"Yes!!"- Jimin said enthusiastically

 

"Hell Yeah!!!"- Taehyung boomed

 

"Taehyung language." - Jin said

 

"Sorry" - Taehyung said

 

Jungkook smiled at his group of friends. 'This was going to be so much fun' he thought.

 

Jin on the other hand prayed to all the gods he knew not to meet any ghost or paranormal activity inside the abandon mansion.

 

___________________________________________________

 

Surprisingly when Jungkook tried to open the door it wasn't locked.

 

"Do you think the owner of the mansion knew we were all coming?" - Taehyung asked outloud

 

"What do you mean owner? I thought you said this place was abandon Jungkook." - Jin said

 

"It is, relax Hyung. Taehyung is referring to the previous owner."- Jungkook responded back

 

They were all inside the mansion trying to get their eyes to adjust to the darkness that surrounded the mansion.

 

"Previous owner?" - Hoseok asked

 

"Supposedly the previous owner was a young man who used to live here all by himself. But all of a sudden the young man disappeared. No one knew what happened to him. And rumors say that they have seen weird things happening inside the mansion. Like at night you can see the silhouette of a person lurking in the shadows." - Taehyung said

 

"A-and what are we doing here then?" - Hoseok squealed

 

"To prove the rumors wrong." - Jungkook said

 

"Its time to split up now. See you soon guys, that is if you make it out alive.!" - Taehyung said excitedly while grabbing Jungkook and running off towards a hallway.

 

"And then there were four of us."- Yoongi said

 

" well bye hyungs, we are going to go this way ok." - Jimin said while taking Yoongi's hand and leading him through a door.

 

"We're on our own Hoseok. Lets do this." Jin said and dragged hobi towards the stairs.

 

___________________________________________________

 

When Jin and Hoseok reached the second floor they were left in awe. The hallway of the second floor was covered in elaborate paintings and portraits of different people.

 

"Hyung would you look at this." - hobi said pointing at a large portrait. The portrait hobi was pointing to must have been twice the size of the other paintings. Jin brought his phone closer and flashed his in phone flashlight towards the painting. The portrait was of a young man in his mid twenties from what Jin could see. He had platinum hair nearly styled to the side but some stubborn baby hairs covered his forehead. The thing that Jin was most transfixed on was the eyes. The young man's eyes were a deep purple color with tints of blue hues around the iris. The young man looked otherworldly. He was brought out of his daze when he felt Hoseok tug his sleeve. Jin turned his face to look at Hoseok.

 

"What is it?" - Jin said

 

"Did you hear that noise?" - Hoseok asked

 

"Noise?"- Jin said

 

"Yeah like someone scratching the window."

 

"I didn't hear anything" -Jin said

 

Right after Jin said that they both heard an ear splitting screech near them. Hoseok let out a scream and let go of Jin's sleeve and ran down the hall. Jin was left behind as he watched Hoseok's figure disappear. Jin was scared to be left alone and started to follow a screaming Hoseok. Too bad that the mansion represented a maze because Jin was sure after turning a hallway into another hallway that he had lost Hoseok. He was all alone inside a mansion that may or not be haunted, without power that finally drove Jin to let out a scream he was containing. He cursed Jungkook for bringing him here in the first place. He tried to call any one of his friends but he had really bad reception. He sighed and decided to enter one of the rooms that were in the mansion. He couldn't see really well but with the help of his flashlight incorporated into his phone he was able to see shelves filled with books. He was inside a huge library or what appeared to be a study room. He kept walking to see what he could find but he suddenly felt himself be engrossed in the titles of the books. All the books were first edition!!! Jin being the huge book worm that he was couldn't help but appreciate all the book's beauty. That is until he saw something from the corner of his eye. He turned slowly and was met with a breath taking scene. A young man was sleeping comfortably in a sofa inside the library. Jin walked towards the sleeping figure until he was a foot away. Now being so near the sleeping figure Jin noticed that the man sleeping was the same young man from the portrait. He was very tall, had nice physique, his skin was pale. His lips were very alluring so Jin couldn't help himself when he bended over and with his hand ghosted the sleeping male lips. The moment his fingers came in contact with the person's lips, the other male opened his eyes. Jin was faced to faced with the young man with midnight colored eyes that was now staring up at him. Jin felt his face heat up from the close proximity and tried to walk away but a pair of hands at his waist tugged him forward until he was also laying beside the now awake man. The other male brought one of his hands towards Jin's faced and caressed his cheek. Jin leaned into the touch.

 

"Are you the one I've been waiting for?" the male spoke

 

Jin was too busy staring at the other male's eyes, which seemed to be so lonely, that he didn't hear the question. Instead he asked his own question.

 

"Who are you?"

 

The other male smiled, " I'm Namjoon but the real question here is who are you and what are you doing here?"

 

"I- I'm Jin. I came with my friends but we got separated."

 

"I see." - Namjoon said

 

Before Jin had time to react Namjoon was already hovering over him.

 

"Answer me one question Jin." - Namjoon said

 

Jin simply nodded his head

 

"Will you become mine for all eternity?"

 

Even before Jin had time to ask what he meant, he saw Namjoon grow fangs and dive in to bite his neck.

 

 

 

Author's Note: 

Happy early Halloween!!!! So this just came to me but I hope you all like it. I was looking through my drafts and I saw I had a lot of fics so I decided to make them one shot. I'm just glad that they go with the Halloween theme :) Have fun and be safe this Halloween. I'm going to update on the other stories real soon maybe even before the 31st.