We Had the Right Love

Right Love

Someone once asked me..



Have you ever felt like crying while looking at the one you love..


Have you ever felt that your heart will burst out from your chest..


Have you ever experienced forgotting how to breath for a moment then gasp for air..


Have you ever exeperienced forcing yourself to stay on your ground while you buckle your shaking knees..


Well..


the moment you entered the room..
the moment you walked the aisle..
the moment I saw you before my eyes..


I felt like crying..
I can't control the loudness of my beating heart..
For a moment there I forgot how to breath..
At my exact location I forced my self not to colapse despite of my shaking knees..


I want to run to you and hug you tight.

You always whisper to me that I'm an angel.. now, would you believe me if I say that right before my eyes you are an angel?

Your silky hair is surrounded with flowers that you've once told me their names and how much you love them. I don't remember their names.. but I do know how they look like because I pick them for you every single day..

They match you so well.. they are as beautiful as you.. no.
Wrong.
You're far more beautiful than flowers..

Your gown.. it's exactly how you've wanted it. It was tailored only to be fitted and worn by you.. You want it's color to be pink with a touch of blue. I told you that's not a common color and may look weird.
But you said its nice being unique.
And that's exactly the kind of woman you are..


You've once told me that it's your dream to feel like a princess even just for a day.. i bet you don't only feel like a princess right now but more or less feels like a queen.


As you take one step at a time our memories comes flashing back to me..

As you come nearer and nearer all those moments we spent together comes flooding in.

Good times..
and also bad times..



Ah... I really do love you so much.




"Jeonghan-ah.."
You whisphered my name as sweet as you could with a smile on your face..

yes.. I've been listening to this voice as long as I could remember..
I've been staring into these eyes for years..
I've been picturing this smile all day and all night..


I touched your face gently with my shaking hands.. afraid that I might break you..

"As always... you look so wonderful"


I offered my hand to you and you took it gently..
slowly as if buying more time..
Slowly as if cherishing the moment..


i led you into the altar..

where vows will be exchanged.
Where 'forever' will be promised.



And where  the man who are reason of your laughs and smiles awaits....





I know we had the right love....


But we had it at the wrong time...




"Jeonghan-ah... thank you for everything.. you've been a big help to us your best friend Seungcheol.. " 
you whispers while we walk toward the altar as if avoiding to be eavesdroped by the others.



We were once deeply inlove with each other. But as time went by.. our feelings had changed until they faded.




"It's always been a pleasure"

Upon reaching the altar you faced me and gave me a hug..


No..

Please..

Don't..


I might not control myself anymore.. do you know how much I want to hold you and not to let you go?


"Jeonghan-ah you are a big part of my life. You know I love you right? Thank you for coming this far with me"


I know your 'I love you' right now doesn't have the same meaning of your 'I love you' back then..


"You know that I love you too... so much"


And as if a cue Seungcheol steped forward to reach for his bride..

"Bro thank you" and gave me a little pat at the back

"Well what are best friends are for right?" I handed your hand to him.. a sign of surrender.
 

Those hands were once mine...
Your smile..
Your little glances..
And your love was once mine..



But our 'us' was all in the past.. and your 'us' at the moment is not with me..


I saw you giving him the best smile that I had ever seen in you. And I know you two are far deeply in love with each other.


But you know what.. I don't regret experiencing this pain.. for I also don't regret loving you.


But I guess this marks the end of it.
That moment I let go of your hand..
I was already prepared of also letting you go..


Goodbye my love.. don't worry.
Unlike me i know the man before you will hold you and cherish you tight


You deserve the world.

You really do.