Black is the New Flying Color

Shortcut

A/N: The gc achos had to send all the black v neck t shirt and I can't epress how hoe I am for v neck tee, especially when bae wore it that well.

MY HEART IS VERY FRAGILE YOU KNOW BAE

Again, no proofread because that's not my style and it was a short drabble. Enjoy :D


 

Wendy likes to take pictures. Her target varies, but she like to take pictures of people the most. It was the instant emotion she wished to capture.

 

It was another day where she is having a break from being Jessica's personal photographer. Her pictures of Jessica is so good even those keyboard warrior netizens cannot say anything about her pictures. Flying colors, they called her works.

 

The receivers are not very interested with the titles they gave. She take picture for her own enjoyment and to fulfill her thirst for beautiful pictures. Even the personal photographer thing she did for Jessica she just did it under Krystal's request. The fashionista gives a good pay by the way.

 

She was taking random picture on the streets, some were looked furious and walked in a fast pace, maybe they are late. Some just opened their shop, some were chilling with a cup of coffee while sitting and scrolling their phone. A couple were arguing, from the unbothered looking guy with his arms crossed and the frowning girl who was the one speaking from the start, Wendy can only wish them good luck.

 

She spun to another direction, a woman with an all-black outfit caught her attention.

 

The girl, or woman, Miss Bae Wendy would call her, as the girl/woman totally passed her high standard of a bae. Black-grey blazer, black leggings, black boots, black belts, as well as a black v neck t shirt with a reading glassed hanging on the shirt.

Wendy is fasinated as she keeps taking pictures of Miss Bae. Unlike other woman, the bae is not carrying any bag with her, the only thing she is bringing along is a black bunny case and a black purse.

 

The pale skin of Miss Bae totally stand out from the outfit she choose for the day. Wendy's eyes fixed on how perfect the v neck looked on the bae. The opening is not too low to see the cleavage, nor it was too high to not show the perfect collarbone Miss Bae has.

 

The photographer focused on taking photographs of the bae as she walks, zooming in and out to have the effects she wants. She was so engrossed in it until the collarbone shown by the perfect v line is just in front of her without her zooming in.

 

"You have been taking a lot pictures of me I see." The bae took out a card from the purse and give it to Wendy.

 

"Call me tonight." The bae said and left in hurry.

 

Wendy did not know when or how she accepted the card. When she finally came back from dumbstruck she had from the bae's visual, she examine the card and the name she saw get her in a blank mind again.

 

' Bae Joo Hyun, CEO of Downy Enterprise '