Quiet

The Language of Love

"They just had to be really, really quiet."

 

XX

They are kissing, for what seems like the first time in many, many days.

The members are all asleep within their rooms—or at least, that’s what Seulgi and Irene like to think. Otherwise, they would have to be really, really quiet.

It is easier said than done, when Irene’s lips detach from Seulgi’s—only to trace a light, easy path from her full cheeks, following the line of her jaw, and eventually, down to her neck. Delicate fingertips bury themselves in coin-colored hair, idly massaging as an involuntary reaction to the ministrations.

“Unnie…” A breathy sigh falls out of Seulgi’s lips. Her eyes flutter open when she feels Irene move away—brown enshrouded in a haze of want and adoration—and then to suddenly lean back in, silencing her by melding their lips once more.

Irene shushes her when she pulls away; the wet sounds enough to make Seulgi want to pull her back down.

“Sh. We have to be quiet.”

The whispered instruction is barely understood. Not when it is said in a hushed, husky whisper. Not when Seulgi’s hooded eyes go immediately down to full pink lips, and then down to pale, pale skin, covered by a barely-buttoned pajama top.

She her lips and nods wordlessly. Anything to get Irene to kiss her again; and it works because automatically, Irene’s eyes are drawn to her lips, and just like that, they’re kissing.

She detects a hint of the mint toothpaste they all share in the kiss, and feels curious hands reaching downwards to squeeze her through her shorts, (Seulgi giggles because of course Joohyun-unnie would take the opportunity to do so.) before Irene is hooking her fingers around her waistband—by this time, Seulgi gets what Irene wants by now, and raises her hips; the slight contact with Irene’s warm body is just an added bonus—and tugging downwards.

Seulgi gives her one final kiss—a peck more like—and whispers an “I love you,” before closing her eyes once more.

The image of eyes filled with warmth and lips twitching elusively burns before the darkness, before Seulgi surrenders herself to everything that is Irene.

 

XX