Her Eyes

Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is from Tzuyu's perspective. Also this is a sequel to Smile. I wrote it in more of a style of telling it from Sana's perspective. I want to write like how Tzuyu would think of Sana. I wanted to also make it a little bit longer. Not by much but just a bit.

 

Her eyes…

 

The eyes of a caramel candy. Sweet like candy. They glue me like honey. Her eyes me entranced in her.

 

She always had a beautiful pair of eyes. I have not never noticed them without looking at her face.

 

I always told her that they were pretty. It was like swimming in honey.

 

“Sana?” I asked.

 

“Yeah?” she looked towards me.

 

“You know your eyes are just as beautiful as I saw them the first time we met.” I told her.

 

“You told me many times. I know, I love your smile just as much.” Her eyes closed and nose crinkling. I loved how her smile is sweet like her caramel eyes.

 

“Thank you Sana.” I said with a low voice.

 

Eye smile

 

I smile when she smiles. The pretty smile, it was like a cute kid's. Her smile made a light shine upon the world. I want to take a photo of her smile and show it around.

 

Her eyes close when she smiles. Her nose crinkles. Her smile grows from a small smirk to a big happy smile.

 

She acts like a kid. She yells a lot. She kisses things a lot. She likes to make a smile out of everything. It makes me happy.

 

When I saw her smile genuinely I felt a surge of butterflies in my stomach and I couldn't control. I squealed.

 

“Hey Sana, wanna hear a joke?” I asked.

 

“Sure why not?”

 

“What did the mayonnaise say when somebody opened the refrigerator door?” I started snickering more.

 

“What was it?” Sana asked

 

“Close the door will ya? I'm dressing!” I started laughing.

 

Sana's cheeks looked puffed. She started to smile. She started laughing. I looked at her and her smile made me smile more. Her laugh was contagious too. I felt happier than ever.

 

My glasses fell of my nose. My hair was messed up.

 

Sana then stopped laughing and stared at me.

 

“Tzuyu, you look great.”

 

I felt flustered and stuffed my face into minjoong my dog plushie.

 

“Tzuyu look at me.” She ordered.

 

“Nooo!” I whined back.

 

“Tzuyu I will come to your house and make you look at me.”

 

“Fine.” I pouted.

 

“That's my Tzuyu.” She smiled once more, and giggled...

 

Cutie.

 

Sana was naturally cute. It was her nature. She would make everything cute. She once said cheese kimbap and I almost had a heart attack. I felt attacked. I clutched my heart when she did it.

 

“Tzuyu, are you ok?” She inquired.

 

“No I am not, because you are too cute.”

 

“That's you.”

 

“NO ITS YOU!”

 

She started giggling again.

 

It then went on for a couple minutes.

 

Until Sana fell asleep. I saw it and felt my mouth curl up. I love when she got too tired and fell asleep. I look at her and admire her beauty.

 

Minjoong

 

I always had Minjoong out. He helped me cope with missing her. We did always call each other, but I felt so weird without him.

 

“Why do you always have Minjoong out?” Sana asked me.

 

I always replied to her,

“Because he reminds me of you.”

 

My glasses fell to the tip of my nose.

 

Then I heard a giggle.

 

A cute giggle.

 

Mess up.

 

I wasn't the best at Korean. I was terrible. I always messed up. I usually got flustered and couldn't think of the word.

 

Asking Sana was embarrassing I couldn't tell her the word. We know 2 different native languages. It was difficult to understand sometimes.

 

One time I told her about my day.

 

I said.

 

“It was… stress…” I told her.

 

“It was stress?” She replied.

 

“AH NONONO IT WAS FUN NOT STRESS.” I corrected myself my face turning red.

 

She giggled again.

 

“Tzuyu it's ok.”

 

Leaving.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter