Kim Taehyung ~ V

BTS Imagines

 

It was raining heavily. The aroma that arouse from the mud was pleasant. The flowers were pretty with drizzles which added more beauty to them. Everything was beautiful and calm except for a girl whose face was drowned in tears. The people around her didn't notice her as they were too busy in admiring the nature. When everything was going peaceful there occurred a thunder, lighting and heavy rain. Due to the heavy rain everyone ran towards a shelter except for the depressed girl.

A guy of her school has been noticing her for the past few days and he being benevolent thought of approaching her today. The guy gained his courage and moved towards the girl.


Y/N POV

Lately I have been facing a lot of problems. I am being bullied in school and abused at my home. I was sitting on a bench in the park that I usually visit. Even that stormy weather didn't give me the thought to move as I was deep in my thoughts. 

A deep calming voice interupted me. I looked up to have a look at the person. When my eyes met his he flashed a cute rectangular smile. His features were perfect and he looked like an angel. My admiration was interupted by his beautiful voice.

"Hmmm......... Anneyong! I am Kim Taehyung and I know that you are Y/N". He said.

Kim Taehyung!! Why does the name sound familiar to me????
"H-How do you know my name?" I asked. "Well I am a student from the same school as yours. I've have been noticing you for the past few days and from what I observed I noticed that you are facing depression." "Uhmm.........."

I didn't know whether to tell him about the hardships that I face. And I just stared at the picture that I held in my hand. My closest friend of all who I couldn't meet because of some circumstances. Kim Taehyung!!!! I found another fellow with the same as yours but........ When will I be able to see you again.


Kim Taehyung POV

"Uhmm.........." she said and looked at something that was placed on her hand. My eyes met the picture she was looking at. It was me and Y/N!!!! Is she the Y/N that I am searching for??

"Y/N" I said and I hugged her. She was shocked. "Y/N I've been searching for you for a long time. I am really sorry for leaving you alone with your abusive father. Because of some circumstances I had to leave this city. Now that I have elucidated my matter, I came back to search for you."


Y/N POV

My eyes were filled with tears. Finally being able to meet him makes me happy. But......... Kim Taehyung!!! I am happy that I finally met you. But I don't think that I will be able to stay here for long with you. I am really sorry.

"TaeTae I am really glad that I finally met you. I faced a lot of hardships after you left me. I had no one to trust and rely on." I said while crying. Taehyung then hugged me and comforted me. He then held my hands. I then winced and took my hand away from his grip.


Kim Taehyung POV

I saw Y/N getting awkward. I then grabbed her hand and pulled her sleeves up. Her skin was covered with stains of blood and i spotted a lot of razor and knife marks. Did she involve herself in self harm????

"Y/N why did you do this?" I was worried. "Tae I'm really sor........." she didn't complete her sentence as she out  in my arms.

I took her to the hospital where my friend Kim Seokjin works. "Taehyung who is she???" "Hyung she is Y/N the one I used to always talk about." I replied. "The one who you love, is she that Y/N???". "Yes hyung, I approached to her today......" I then narrated the whole incident. " By the way there is nothing to worry about her. She is alright but......... make sure that she doesn't involve herself in to self harm. She had fainted because she had taken 3 dosages of expired pills."

"What!!!!???". "Yes, it is true and yep, she did cut herself with razors and knifes. Taehyung you have to take care of her." Jin said.

"Sure hyung I will take care of her. Can I go inside to look at her.". "Go inside but don't disturb her she has to take a lot of rest as she has been starving too."

"Thanks hyung!!" with that I ran inside the room. I saw her sleeping, she looks really pretty, cute, beautiful and what not!!! I secured her hands by placing them between my hands. "Y/N its all my mistake for leaving you alone. I shouldn't have done that. I thought I would cause more harm to you. Your dad asked me to leave you, he said that he would kill you if I didn't leave you. He also said that if I take you with me then he would kill you. So..... I left you,thinking that my decision will benefit you, but I guess it was erroneous. I promise you that I will never make that mistake again. I don't know whether you are hearing me right now but.... I would like to tell you something......................
I LOVE YOU Y/N!!!!!"

I then noticed tears flowing down her cheeks.


Y/N POV

I heard everything that Taehyung said. Tears started to flow down my cheeks.

Taehyung left me to protect me, to see me safe. Did he just say that he loves me. I guess that I'm not the only one who had that feeling!!!!

I then felt something soft on my lips. I opened my eyes and saw Taehyung with his lips placed on mine. He kissed me with compassion and love. I melted with the touch of his soft lips. I slowly began to kiss him back. I am glad that Taehyung stole my first kiss. After sometime we parted for taking our breaths.

"Taehyung..... d-do you seriously........ l-love me ?" I asked him. "I love you so much Y/N !!!!"

"The day you left me, you called me to visit you at the park there. What did you want to tell??".


Kim Taehyung POV

"The day you left me, you called me to visit you at the park there. What did you want to tell??". She asked me. I was amused by the fact that she remembered about what I told her a year ago before I left her.

"Y/N I actually called you to .............. confess my love to you but guess what.......... that's when you dad called me and the whole stuff happened. I apologize for leaving you alone in the park that day and for leaving you without informing you about it. Now i realised my mistake so, I am back to protect you." Right when I finished speaking she hugged me tightly. It seemed like she didn't want to leave me. 

" Tae..... I loved you so much but....I thought that my confeesion would put an end to our friendship. That day I also wanted to confess to you about my feelings. I got you a gift that day, but I guess it wasn't the right day. Taehyung I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!! and I mean it." She then cried while hugging me tightly. I then embraced her in my arms.

"Tae do you min-" I cut her off. "Y/N call me oppa. We are offically in relationship aren't we?" She chuckled and nodded her head. "Taehyung oppa, do you mind passing me my bag" she asked. I nodded my head and reached out for her bag. "Y/N before I give you the bag I want you to close your eyes." 

"Why oppa???" she asked me curiously. "Just do what I say." I told her calmly. She nodded and closed her eyes. "Y/N-ssi put you hand left hand out." She obeyed my orders. "Y/N open your eyes" she then opened her eyes."Y/N will you be my girlfriend???" I then pulled out a box with a ring inside it.


Y/N POV

"Y/N will you be my girlfriend???" He then pulled out a box with a ring inside it. I cried happy tears and nodded my head. He then put the ring on my finger and embraced and secured me in his arms. I felt protected and loved and I hugged him back.

I then broke then hug. Taehyung pouted and had a confused look on his face. He looked so cute!!! "Oppa give me my bag." He then handed me my bag. I still had the gift that I got him the day he left me. "Oppa I just have a small gidt for you. Close you eyes oppa." he nodded his head and closed his eyes. I took his hand and placed the ring on his finger. Taehyung then opened his eyes and smiled. 

"I love you Y/N" 

"I love you Taehyung oppa"

Both of us cuddled each other for sometime untill we heard a cough which distracted us from the beautiful moment.


Kim Taehyung POV

Jin hyung!!! Seriously do you have to disturb us!!!!  "Taehyung, Y/N-ssi can go back home. just make sure that she eats the medicines that are prescribed."

"Okay hyung!" I will have to talk to Y/N about self harm!!!!

"Just make sure that you guys don't disturb the other patients by doing that in the hospital" Jin hyung laughed earning some glares from me. He laughed awkwardly and said "I will now take a leave, see you guys later!". 

I then noticed Y/N blushing hard for the comment that Jin hyung made. I decided to ask her about self harm. "Y/N?"

"Yes oppa!"

"Why did you involve yourself into self harm?, you shouldn't eat all those expired pills and cut yourself!". She then cried. "Oppa after you left me I didn't have anyone to protect me or listen to me. I was lonely and the only way I had to put away the pain was...... Self harm! That helped me to put away the pain. I wanted to die yesterday so i ate those pills but then, you saved me."

I hugged her. "Y/N, past is past and now that you have me share all your feeling with me and yes NEVER DO SELF HARM!" She nodded and hugged me back. I kissed her on her lips passionately, she replied me back with her kiss. After sometime we broke the kiss. I saw Y/N blushing. I then pinched her cheeks "Y/N you are so damn cute!"

"I love you Y/N!"

"I love you Taehyung!"


Y/N POV

After that we went back home and slept together peacefully in each others embrace. I finally restored the happiness in my life. Thank you Taehyung for coming back into my life. I love you so much!      

                                                            Divider-1.png                            

 

 

Author's Note:

Hey guys this is my first story. I hope it wasn't long and yep i hope that you guys enjoyed reading it.

Tell me if there is anything missing in it or if anything is wrong, I would surely love to correct myself!

Love you all!! Thanks for supporting!!!