one

s m a l l

Chanyeol is big.

Everything about him is big. He is taller than most his friends if the way he is the easiest to spot on a crowd is something to consider. His ears stick out like they want to fly away from his head, his eyes are so big they can’t even close when he sleep, so Kyungsoo is the one who have to close his boyfriend’s eyes when he notices the creepy stare is actually Chanyeol sleeping with them open.

His hands are enormous and kind of made Kyungsoo mad at first because their friends always make fun of him when they were holding hands and his smaller ones disappear like a kid’s in Chanyeol’s.

Chanyeol have legs that never seem to end, they are even crooked, probably from carrying Chanyeol around.

Chanyeol is also small.

When they are in the intimacy of their room, when the lights are off and Chanyeol demands Kyungsoo to give it more to him, who whine in his ear and lies his head on Kyungsoo’s shoulder because he can’t handle how good it feels when Kyungsoo touches him there he feels really small.

When after getting ed hard, he curls his body on Kyungsoo, head on the his chest, ready to nap or just talk about random things like elephants mating ritual, Chanyeol feels small in his arms.

When he asks Kyungsoo if his hair feels okay with the new shampoo, just to get the other to touch his hair, he looks so small Kyungsoo can’t help the smile.

Outdoors, Chanyeol is really aware of his height and use it in advantage, not only that, but his loud voice, his cold stares to the members of his gang, when some enemy cross his way they can only look at the taller in fear, of his height, of his voice, his skills, his power.

But Kyungsoo doesn’t.

He is the only one who can see Chanyeol for what he really is.

And he loves him.

His small boy.