Chapter 1 - Perfect by Ed Sheran

Loving You Just For One More Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hearing the sound of birds chirping. The sounds of people jogging around the park. It just another peaceful morning for her.

 

For me.

 

This was just another plain day that she decided to take a light walk on the morning of Monday. In her left hand was a cup of warm caffeine to fill her already empty stomach.

 

The weather on that morning was unusually cold. So she had a scarf on her neck and a black cardigan to help keeping her warm.

 

While on her other hand was her phone. She plugged one of her earphone and starts playing the music player as she blows air onto her caffeine.

 

The track starts…

 

“How to know if that someone likes you?” It was a narration, by a girl.

 

 

At the same time, she took a seat on the nearest bench and watch around her as she continue listening to the player.

 

 

“Loves you?”

 

 

She took a deep breath before letting herself lean on the bench comfortably.

 

 

“More than as a friend…”

 

 

The narrator stops there before she took a deep breath and continue her words.

 

 

“This isn’t some kind of guide to know what others feel towards you…”

 

 

She closes her eyes as a particular girl came into her mind. Smiling. Like an angel she is.

 

 

“But just merely what I thought what she…thinks or feels about me…” The narrator continue.

 

 

She took a light breath before focusing more on the narrators’ words.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter