The Kept Man

Koi No Yokan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why do we close our eyes when we pray, cry, kiss or dream? 

Because the most beautiful things in life are not seen but felt by the heart." 

 

-Denzel Washington.

 

 

~

 

 

''I don't care!''

''Please hyung--''

''Stop following me, Danu.'' Jiyong rolled his eyes and keep walking with his valise.

''But---''

''I already bought my ticket.'' Jiyong suddenly stopped and glared at him. ''I'm going today and you know you can't do anything to stop me.''

''Hyung!'' Danu called him desperately when he started to walk again.

''Go and tell this to your stupid boss,--'' he stopped again and smiled at younger. ''--Jiyong hyung doesn't give a about you.''

 

 

~

 

 

''Jiyong hyung said he can't cancel this vacation.'' Danu looked at Seungri nervously.

''That's it?''

Danu nodded.

''Nothing else?''

''No.''

''I bet he cursed.'' Chaerin rested her back on the sofa and winked at Danu. ''Good boy.''

''Call him.'' Seungri suddenly took her phone and threw it on her lap. ''--he doesn't answer my calls.''

''You know he is right, you promised to go together.''

''Learn where he is Chae, I'm busy.'' Seungri looked at one of the guys inside the office and he quickly got the signal, walk out with Seungri.

''Where the are you? Your man is torturing us here.'' Chaerin grumbled.

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

''Oh my god---Ah--I'm so sorry!'' Jiyong apologized, in a high volume.He bumped into that guy, ing hit on his chest so hard and his arm was still hurting because of that.

God, he needs to stop looking at decoration and look at his front.

''--I didn't see you--I'm sorry--'' He kept apologizing because of the coffee he poured over the guy and when he saw the phone, crashed into pieces on the floor, he just grimaced before sighing deeply.

''I'm really sorry--''

''It's okay.'' The other guy in a damn nice suit said and smiled.He was crouched down for take his now broken phone but Jiyong quickly did it before him.

''--at least it was cold.'' The guy said smiling, meaning the coffee Jiyong was holding and it made the thinner guy smile finally.

''--I'm really sorry.''

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

''I'm sorry, Mrs.Lee.''

She looked at the bodyguard with her shocked face.

''Are you serious?''

''Yes, I'm sorry but you're not allowed to go inside.''

''What kind of nonsense is that?''

''I'm sorry.'' He repeated. ''I should follow Mr.Kwon's orders.''

She furrowed her eyebrows with the name she heard.

''Do you aware of the fact that---you call me Mrs.Lee?'' She pointed at herself. ''--Whose company is this--''

''Mr.Lee.''

She lifted her head and looked at the owner of voice, walking to her from the area she wasn't allowed to go.

''--yeah, he is your husband.'' Jiyong smiled before approaching the bodyguard and putting his arm on his shoulder. ''--But I don't prefer that definition.'' He grimaced and looked at the girl. ''--Riri is better, don't you think hyung?''

The older man tried hard to not laugh.

''Stop this bull right now, Jiyong.''

''Watch your mouth.'' Jiyong suddenly said with a serious expression. ''Who do you think you're talking?'' He looked at the girl, who was still standing in front of the entering area.

''You can't come inside, Jenn.Do you know the reason?'' He asked with a playful tone again, tilting his head. ''Cause I don't allow you.''

''Does Seungri know about this?'' The said girl turned at the bodyguard again, ignoring Jiyong.

''When he's not around, Mr.Kwon has the full authority.'' He explained and Jiyong winked at her.

''You're getting out of the line, Jiyong.''

''Ah, believe me Jenn--'' Jiyong smiled and turned his back to her, walking inside the building again. ''--you wouldn't be happy if you come in.Don't forget you're the unwanted woman here.'' he waved her while going out of her sight.

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

''I told you Rose---This is the guy I bumped into the other day.'' Jiyong whispered while covering his mouth with his hand. ''--God---I sensed that he was someone important!''

''Jiyong..---Richard Lee?''

''Don't stare at him!--- Don't Rose!''

She chuckled and looked at the guy, who was having conversation with other mans few meters away from them.

''Did you poured your coffee on him?--- Congratz you idiot.''

''He is so hot.'' Jiyong told the other girl, chuckling with them.

''Burning.'' She joked and Jiyong stuck his tongue out.

''I can smell his hetero feel from here.'' Jiyong laughed and shook his head. ''--he is hetero from head to balls.''

Girls laughed at his tone cause he was still checking him out.

''Seriously Jiyong-- it's obvious that he is not interested with guys, sorry sweetie.'' Rose grinned and caressed his back dramatically.

When Jiyong turned back to her for make another joke, he didn't notice that the guy he was looking for minutes just turned to his side for steal a glance from him.

''I think we should go now.'' Jiyong sighed and took his phone. ''--come on handsome, look at me.'' he murmured and stared at the muscular guy, making girls giggle.

''I'll count till three and he will look at me--one---two and---''

''You should go or you're gonna jump on him.'' Other girl said and pushed the pouting Jiyong to exit.

''Maybe he is the love of my life! You can never know!'' He said, already drunk.

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

Other girl noticed the blonde guy, looking at the place Jiyong was sitting minutes ago.Probably, if Jiyong could count until three, he would catch Seungri staring back at him.

''--ahh..I'm sorry, he is not interested with mans.'' she said when the mainrole of that night came to the seat Jiyong was sitting, and she was sure he was looking for Jiyong.

He surprised and looked at her.

''Pardon?''

''You probably get him wrong, he likes girls.'' She smiled and hold out her hand.

''I'm Jenn, nice to meet you.''

''Seungri.'' The blonde smiled kindly before shaking hands with her.

 

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

 

''They don't let me go inside, Seungri!''

''Thank you Jiyong, I'm doing fine too.'' Seungri grinned.

''Seungri!'' When Jiyong screamed on the phone, younger was sure he was hitting his foot angrily on ground. ''--tell them to let me!''

''Do I need to do this for make you call me, Jiyong?''

''If I can't see this show---I swear---I won't come back to Korea!''

Seungri chuckled after sighing.

''Will you answer my calls?''

Jiyong didn't say anything.

''Okay, then I'll tell them to not let you go inside until the show ends--''

''Okay!--I'll answer! --Come on, Seungri! It's gonna start!''

''Give phone to Jack.''

Jiyong quickly did as he told and like, 3 minutes later, he was inside.

 

 

 

From: Babe

Your wife is here.

 

 

 

To: Babe

For God's Sake Jiyong, ignore her.

 

 

 

From: Babe

You know I can't do that.

 

 

To: Babe

Don't make a scene.

 

 

 

From: Babe

She doesn't even know what fashion is! She is coming here for just make me angry!

 

 

 

To: Babe

Ignore her.

 

 

 

From: Babe

N.O.

 

 

To: Babe

I'll let you go to the other show.

 

 

 

From: Babe

Okay~ I'm not seeing her~♥

 

 

 

Seungri chuckled before putting his phone on the desk, Chaerin stared at him.

''Why he is sulking again?''

''He said Jenn went to see the show too.''

''Really?'' She asked surprisedly while taking off her heels. ''--If you saw your wife sometimes, we would know she was going there.'' She said and layed on the leather couch.

''Stop sleeping here.''

''I'll have a meeting after few hours---I can't go home for that.'' Chaerin murmured and turned her back at him, putting her head on the pillow.

''Seungri---I told you it would be a big problem!'' Moonho suddenly stepped inside and Seungri changed looks with Danu for seconds.Danu quickly get the thing and take off his jacket, put it on Chaerin's, too legs for their like.

After years, they were good at understanding each other with just looks.

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

 

''Wait---who is getting married?'' Jiyong looked at her like he just learned that the damn Santa wasn't real.

''Mr.Lee--'' Chaerin answered while wearing her heels hurriedly. ''--seriously--she didn't tell you? I thought you guys were close---I should go---bye Jiyongie!'' She sent him a flying kiss before running to the black car, which was waiting in front of their house for her.

Jiyong kept standing in front of the door.

Okay, that was y.

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

''Why should I tell you?'' Chaerin stared at him while she was eating the food Jiyong offered.

''Because you're my sister, you love me and I'm the most important thing in your life.''

She rolled her eyes.

''Come on!''

''Look Jiyong--'' She took the salt and pepper shakers and put them side by side. ''--this is Mr.Lee's holdings and this is your friends---that you called for a week--her families holdings.''

''.''

''Yes this--'' Chaerin lifted one of the shakers. ''-- and her family is rich as you know and---their investments are common.'' She hit the shakers together and looked at Jiyong. ''And both sides has single heirs.'' she hit them again. ''--and--''

''Fine fine!-- Stop!'' Jiyong took the shakers from her pouting.

''Seriously Jiyong---You were close with Jenn, what happened?''

''.''

Chaerin sighed and gave up, keep eating.

It was true that they were close cause she was always coming to the cafe Jiyong was working as waiter.She was close with Rose, which was another customer of the cafe but mostly because of Jiyong.Rose and Jiyong was really close friends so when she showed up for few times, she suddenly started to hang out with them.

Rose was richer than her but if you look at them from outside, she was really ordinary girl.Not like Jenn, who always tried to show how important she is.They met because Jiyong was serving her coffee when Rose suddenly held his arm and turned her phone's screen to Jiyong, asking what should she answer to that guy she was flirting with.

But it was obvious that Jenn didn't have a soft heart like her.

Actually, Jiyong didn't even know the guy he bumped into was Chaerin's boss.She forgot some files and Jiyong was forced to take them to company so, it happened all of sudden.But Jiyong was sure about one thing, Jenn was a .

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

 

''!''

''Calm down, Rose!''

''Come on!---I didn't know it too! They forced me!''

''She is still lying---Let me go Dae!'' Rose tried to approach her but Daesung stopped her immediately.

''I didn't know, Rose!''

''You did! Don't lie, Jenn! You know I can ing erase you---ing !--You always knew I cared about Jiyong---''

''God...'' Daesung was having some hard time while trying to hold her still.

''You're disgusting!--- You don't even have heart for tell us that you like him!''

''Oh my god!''

''Ahh sorry.'' Jiyong smiled after pouring the hot coffee on her, accidentally.

''You know that I should fire you, right?'' Daesung glared at Jiyong but Rose finally stopped struggling, looked at Jenn's now dirty dress with a satisfied face.

''But I'll definitely not do that.'' Daesung smiled and Jiyong chuckled.

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

''Okay, I should go.'' Rose quickly took his bag and left them alone.

''Come on Jiyong--'' Seungri sat beside him on the couch but Jiyong moved away from him, sat on the corner.

''Just go and be busy with your wife, leave me alone.''

The younger guy sighed.

''Okay, I thought you wanted to go to show in Milano.''

Jiyong rolled his eyes.

''The guys you forced me to go everywhere with, are not so talkative.'' He pouted and kept playing with the fabric on couch arm. ''--I changed my mind, I don't wanna go.''

''Here.'' Seungri suddenly put something on his lap and Jiyong lifted his head, looked at the papers.

''---Lee Seungri?'' he read the name on the ticket and grinned quickly, turning his head to Seungri. ''--really---you will come?''

''I can't be seen in the show but we can stay for few days.'' Seungri winked at him and Jiyong chuckled, shaking the tickets in his hands.

''You're serious, right? This time no excuses?''

''I promise.''

''You know that I love you so much, right?'' Jiyong wrapped his arms around of Seungri and his attitude was completely different now.

''I heard that you swear after me.'' Seungri said chuckling, wrapping an arm around of his lover because Jiyong was almost on his lap.

''What?'' Jiyong looked at his face, his hand still holding Seungri's nape. ''--No, who said that? I don't curse after you, never.''

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

''Tell that er---I'm sick of this!'' Jiyong roared at the guy, who was driving the black car, followed him all day.

''Jiyong-shii---can't you listen me for a second?'' Danu asked nicely but Jiyong stopped walking, turned his face to him just for show his glare.

''I can't--And if you tell one word---I'll ing scream--'' He got close to the window. ''--Believe me, I'll scream.''

Danu sighed and waited until Jiyong walks away.He knew that he would scream so, he reached his phone.

''Seungri?'' Daesung said suddenly, with a surprised tone and when Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows because of the name he heard, he saw Daesung giving Seungri a hug.

''What are you doing here?--It's been a long time!''

Jiyong shocked when he completely saw the man standing in front of the door with his black suit.

Hetero to the balls.

Well, he was seeming hetero but Jiyong could say that he wasn't.

Okay, he was sure that he wasn't because it's like...last night he experienced it.

That handsome man in suit was the main reason why Daesung kept asking Jiyong if he is okay cause he looked pale, tired and he was limping for God's Sake.

''I'm---I'm in deep , Rose.''

''What did you do again?-- I just left my class for this call Jiyongie, so it better to be an emergency.''

''I slept with Jenn's husband.''

''WHAT?!''

''I saw him in the same club again and---damn it---you know that I was angry at Jenn! I saw him first Rose!'' Jiyong kept talking on the phone, in a corner of the kitchen while still eyeing the two mans sitting inside the cafe now.

''DID YOU SLEPT WITH HIM?!''

''The main problem is---he is in the cafe now.''

''WHAT?!''

''Can you please stop shouting?--- I'm ing nervous!''

''Okay wait wait---you slept with him and---does he knows that you guys were supposed to be friends?''

''I don't know Rose---God---I'm panicking!''

''Shut up, Jiyong! That deserved this anyway! She lied us for months!''

''Yes but--I slept with him and it's done Rose---HIS MANS ARE FOLLOWING ME EVERYWHERE!''

''Oh god...''

''You're not helping!''

''Stop acting like a , Jiyong!''

''Are you ing insane?! He is married!''

''Yes!--to that !''

'' or not---he is still married! God---Awesome! I slept with someones husband! I'm ing passing some levels!''

She started to laugh and after sighing angrily, Jiyong chuckled too cause his emotions were ed up.

''Was he good?'' She asked giggling.

''For hours I only sat on the chair for once, Rose.''

''He was so good!'' She chuckled and Jiyong saw Daesung approaching to him, so he quickly ended the call.

''Daesung--''

''I'm going, you're staying and closing after Seungri leaves.''

It was pretty late and that was the reason why the whole area was empty.But still he didn't want to stay with that guy.

''No!''

''See you, Jiyong.'' Daesung went out with a weird expression that Jiyong couldn't understand.

After some minutes, when he finally lifted his head and look at the guy who was still sitting one of the tables, looking at his phone screen.

Knowing that he was close with Daesung, made Jiyong extra nervous.

''Are you going to hide all night?'' Seungri suddenly asked and Jiyong sighed, walking towards to his table.

''Look---I don't know what you're trying to do but--''

Seungri arched his eyebrows and looked at him with an amused smile on his lips.

Jiyong sighed.

''Seriosly, what are you trying to do?''

Seungri chuckled and pointed at the chair across to him.

''Why don't you relax for a second?''

Jiyong closed his eyes and sighed again.Then he tried to sit on the chair without making any face expressions because of the pain, but he failed and saw the smile on Seungri's face.That damn er was satisfied for sure.

''You don't think that I don't know you are, do you?'' Seungri asked and Jiyong rested his back on the chair, , he wasn't feeling comfortable while sitting.

''You do.''

''Then why do you think I let this happen?'' Seungri asked with a face that showing he is enjoying this.

''I don't know.'' Jiyong puckered his lips and looked at him. ''--maybe you found it hot because I'm your wife's friend or something like that.''

Seungri chuckled and pointed at him.

''It was you.'' he kept smiling, leaning on the table. ''---I saw you first.''

''Okay---we had reasons and---can you please stop following me? Let's just forget this and--''

''You're fired.''

''What?'' Jiyong looked at the guy who just got up from his seat.

''You're fired.'' Seungri smiled and repeated, took his jacket. ''You're not working here, I'm taking care of that.''

''What are you talking about?'' Jiyong quickly followed him to the main door.

''You can call Daesung and ask him---ah and--'' Seungri fixed the collar of his jacket and turned to him. ''--if you want to talk about this again, Dae will help you.'' Seungri said smiling in a way Jiyong didn't like a bit. ''Good night, Jiyong.'' He went out just like that.

Left Jiyong standing there like, what the was that?

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

''He is acting like I'm a !''

''Jiyong..if we think that you slept with him..''

''Shut up, Rose!'' Jiyong glared at her and threw his phone on the table. ''--he ing---made me lose my job---Can you believe this? He wants me to accept to talk to him!-- I can't believe this !''

''Jiyongie...I told you in the beginning.. that he is dangerous...''

''He made me lose my job, Rose! You know Dae---he wouldn't do that to me unless he wasn't forced to! Can you ing---believe this? If he can make Dae fire me---he can do everything!''

''Jiyong..''

''If you--'' Jiyong pointed his finger at her. ''--tell me that you said once again, I'll ing tear you apart.''

Rose pressed her lips together and shut .

''For damn two weeks----that ing car is following me everywhere!---He is playing with me!''

''Did you told this to Chae unnie?''

''Are you ing insane?!'' Jiyong's expression quickly changed at the moment he heard his sisters name. ''--she will kill me!---she will ing bury me and plant some vegetables on me!''

''But what will you do, Jiyong? If you don't find a job, she will still kill you and---''

''He made Daesung fire me! Do you think he will let me do another job?!''

''But I don't understand.'' Rose ruffled her own hair. ''--why he is doing this? Didn't you ask him what he wants from you?''

''No.'' Jiyong answered with a pouty face. ''What?-- Why I'm gonna ask what he wants?! He suddenly appeared in cafe Rose, I was in panic!''

''You're getting paranoid, Jiyong.'' She sighed. ''You already slept with him, what can he do more? Just listen him and learn what he wants---try to solve this.''

Jiyong pouted harder.

''He is playing with me.'' He told to his cat, rubbing her head on Jiyong's pyjamas. ''--He is playing with me, Iye.''

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

''He is playing with you.'' Jenn said, crossing her arms and leaning on the door. ''I know Jiyong very well Seungri, he is doing this because of his jealousy and you're letting him play with you.''

Seungri smiled at looked at her.

''He can play with me.''

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

''You were the who wanted to talk to me and I'm waiting you for an hour.'' Jiyong looked at the guy, who just entered the house Daesung made Jiyong go.

''I'm sorry, it was emergency.''

''Whatever, Mr.Lee.'' Jiyong glared at Seungri and younger closed the door, started to take off his jacket. ''--This is getting more uncomfortable because your mans are following me everywhere and---''

Jiyong stopped cause Seungri locked the door.

''Just one question, Mr.Kwon.'' Seungri smiled slightly and started to walk towards him. ''Only one.'' he lifted his finger and looked at Jiyong.

''Didn't you miss me?''

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

 

''WHAT?!''

''SHH!''

''DID YOU ING SLEPT WITH HIM AGAIN, JIYONG?!''

''IT HAPPENED ALL OF SUDDEN!''

''GOD---WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!''

''IT WAS A MISTAKE!---JUST---I COULDN'T STOP MYSELF AND---''

''Look Jiyong!--- This is simple--'' Rose lifted her hand and started to count. ''--if you slept with a married guy for once---this will be a hot night.If you do it for twice, it shows that you're a who's enjoying that---''

When Rose stopped counting Jiyong looked at her like he was curious about the third one.

''If you slept with him for third times, that means---you're his kept man.''

''WHAT?! NO!---NO THIS--WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!''

''Who is the kept man?'' Chaerin suddenly came into the kitchen with the apple in her palm.

''Ahh--we were talking about some gossips, unnie.''

''That actress---was sleeping with that married guy--you mean that?'' Chaerin murmured while looking for something in the drawers. ''--she is a .'' she found what she wanted and went back to her room.

''I'm becoming a ing ---God---I'm a !''

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

''Jiyong-shii..''

Jiyong sighed and put the trash down.

''Fine! Okay!'' He told the guy, who was following him for hours and get into the car all of sudden. ''--wherever we're going, I'll come with my pyjamas.''

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

''Are you ing kidding with me, Danu?!''

''But you said you will come with your pyjamas---''

''I thought we were going to a house! Not a ing expensive restaurant!'' Jiyong looked at the place they were standing in front of. ''I'm so not going in there with this clothes!''

Jiyong stopped for a moment.

''No---I'm going--this way your sick boss will end this.'' He grumbled and walked to the restaurant with his black baggy pants and white blouse, which had grey lines on it.

He wasn't even talking about his hair, ew.

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

''WHAT?!''

''YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!''

''ARE YOU A KEPT MAN NOW?!''

''I SWEAR---I SWEAR I WASN'T GOING TO SLEEP WITH HIM---I THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO HOLD MY ARM AND DRAG ME TO OUTSIDE! IT WAS SO EXPENSIVE AND CROWDED AND I WALKED IN THERE WITH MY ING PYJAMAS, ROSE!''

''Wait--He didn't?'' Rose surprised and looked at him.

Jiyong shook his head no.

''He just sat across to me with his suit and acted li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter